Chapter 44-Part 3

Malachi's POV
We've just arrived at the hospital and Montanna's been rushed into a room. I'm not allowed to go in but I can see through the window and they're hella tubes&wires in and out her body. I acc don't like being in hospital's, they feel so booky, especially knowing people have died here. But its weird cos I've been catching bodies since days soo its probably ust me feeling guilty.I don't know tbh. But I'm praying Montanna pulls through. She all ways does, thats my likkle solider❤She's been here a lot of times this year uno. I've just come off the phone with my boys(from the gang, I've put a new leader in charge but I still order them around since I was the founder,sho✨) They've removed the body from the scene and also any possible evidence. They're gonna chop the body into pieces and feed it to some dogs. Nah I'm, joking. They're gonna dump the body in a river in Southeast. The doctor comes out with 3 other nurses and they're wheeling Montanna's bed out the room.
Me:"Oi Doc, where you taking her?"
Doc:"We're going take her for a x-ray and do an operation on her nose".
Me:"Ah alright, can you inform me when you get the x-ray results".
Doc:"Sure, who are you please? Boyfriend?"
Me:"Nah wagwarn, that's my sister! Names Malachi Chamberlain".
Doc:"Oh sorry, well makai , I promise to update you".
Me:"Safe, its Ma-la-kai. Where did you get makai come from?"
He laughs and walks off. Rah,my chest.

Kians POV
Me,Tyson,Montanna's Mum(Natalia)&Mya have arrived at the ward Montanna's in and she's getting wheeled away by nurses&Malachi's just finished talking to the Doctor. Natalia hugs him.
Me:"Where they taking her".
Malachi:"X-ray room and to fix her nose".
Tyson:"Hope she's okay".
Natalia:"Mhmmm,that's my babygirll, she's been through a lot and stayed strong and pulled through. She'll be okay".
Mya:"Yeah she will&Malachi when did you rise from the dead?".
Malachi:"Ahhh,long story short. I faked my death cos I wanted to go university without paigons from other gangs trying shit. So if I was dead they wouldn't be bothering to do anything cos I would dead. But that didn't work".
Mum:"I see where you're coming from Kai but how could you do this to your family. When were you going to come back and tell us".
Malachi:"I don't know but I was ". Yeah, righttt. I roll my eyes.
Tyson:"Truss, I cried you know".
Malachi:"Flower boyyy". They start laughing. Kmt, who said you can laugh?
Tyson:"Ayy, man got into law school you know"
Malachi:"Ayy,My bruddaaaa!!That you Tyson. If I never need to buss case, I'll come your way,ahlie?".
Me:"Stop changing the subject bruv! Have you forgotten that Montanna is in here!". Fam, I had to let it out. I still dislike Malachi. He's still the biggest paigon alive. Everything has to be about him ahlie? Even at the worst times, he has to draw the attention to himself.
Everyone looks at me and quitens down.
Natalia:"I'm gonna go get something, do you lots want anything".
Mya:"I'll go with you".
Me&Tyson shake our heads.
Malachi:"Nahh, I need to see Klaudia,still. She wasn't meant go Manchester with me uno".
Natalia:"Alright, be safe baby. I'll call you when we need you, yeah?"
He nods and kisses her forehead, he does the same with Mya.
Tyson:"Did you wife that?"
Malachi:"Obviously, man had to". Here we go again, kmt. He and Tyson spud eachother, gassing him up.
Me:"Rah, she backed me head still. She a uckkers badderz uno".
Malachi looks at me pissed.
Me:"Don't talk her about her like that".
He comes up close to me. All up in my face. His breath kicks.
Me:"Go visit you gril then. Oh and why did she shoot Rose?".
Malachi:"SHE DIDN'T SHOOT ROSE. It was Rielle".
Tyson:"Ayy, don't start man".
Malachi backs away, giving me screws.
Malachi:"Oh and by the way, I put Rakim's body in the coffiin. But don't worry I'll put it back where I found it". He laughs
With that walks away leaving me ragedddd!!! I'm not even going to say anything I've got Montanna go think about❤.