chapter 6

Montanna's POV

I'm hella pissed atm. I just wanna know why Rose attacked me. I don't even care that she kissed my brother. The boy probably liked it anyways. But her explanation best be good.

I walk into my room and Rose is sitting on a chair next my IMac ( obviously my mums stacking) and  I take off my coat on shoes and put on a knitted Hollister cardigan and tie my hair back. I give her tissue and a facial wipe because she looks a bit messy. Even her right cheek is still slighty red. I sit opposite her waiting her for to speak. I'm just trying to keep everything calm because I cba for Bullshit right now. Then she speaks.

Rose:"I'm sorry for attacking you, I was so out if order"?

Me:"Why Though?"

Rose:"Because of Rakim"

Me:"What has Rakim  got to do with this?"

Rose:" because I've known for a long time, all that time I've liked him and seeing both of you flirt made me angry because this could of my chance to move to him".

Me:"How comes you never told me that you liked someone before?"

Rose:"I don't know. But because you don't like him and he likes you, van you tell him that you do tblime in that way and that I do and ask him to maybe you knowww-"

Me:"Skn, its too late. I like him back. So there's nothing you can do sorry".

Rose:" how do you like him if you've only known the guy for 10 minutes. Your only probably saying that to get back at me for I what I done to you but please don't do this to me".

Me:"No. I know I've only known him for a bit but o really like him AMD care about him."

Rose:" Kmt, a real friend would of understood me and gave me a chance with him. You've got hella boys wanting to go out with you but you choose to like the boy I like".

Me:" so what if other boys like me most of them are just immature begs. And if this gonna effect our friendship we shouldnt be friends at all.."

Without saying any thing rose gets up and leaves with a blank expression on her face. Tbh I don't really care because she could of told me that she liked someone and I would of respected that. But no she didn't and its her own fault all this happened. Its always felt  like she didn't trust me in the first place.