Chapter 11

Holdd up,I'm not staying in school when my brother has just randomly appeared out of nowhere  kidnapped my potential bae. I need to go rescue my Nigga.

Chyna:" What the fuck just happened?'

Me:" I have no clue, but I have to go find them?"

Chyna:"Do you know where your brothers Traphouse is?"

Me:"Yeah".

Chyna:"Come on then, let's go save our baes".

Me:"OUR BAES.LOOOL.eheh. Are you and Isaiah dealing?

Chyna:"No, but we're getting there".

She's always liked him since year7 but my guy kept rejecting her.

Me:"Rahitddd,Is that you yeah".

Chyna:"obviously gg"

The school gates are about to close so we run hella fast and teacher tries to stop us but we're long gone famm.we ran faster than a roadman getting chased by feds.

We get the to  Traphouse and I kick open the door and it makes a loud bang. Ngl,I enjoyed that. I go in and some boy tries to stop but Chyna gives him a blow to his face and I kick his balls. A boy in balaclava comes up to us. He stops and takes it off. It's Chyna's brother Tyson.

Tyson:"Chy,What the fuck are doing here".

Chyna:"I should be asking you the same. Since when were you in a gang? I'm here to find out why Montanna's brother took my Isaiah.

Tyson:"Still, you shouldn't be here. And btw Montanna you good? Looking kinda peng still. He bites his lip

Me:"Stfu, I ain't time for your bull, just tell me where my brother is".

Tyson:"Okay,he's up upstairs, first door on the left and Chyna leave please I beg you I don't want to you to get hurt".

Chyna:"I won't man trust me".

Tyson:"Fine, shout me if you need me"

She nods and we make our way upstairs.

I open the door to the room my brothers in he's about shoot Rakim in the leg when I shout "Stop".  But its too late. He has shot me instead.