chapter 12

Malachi's POV

Shit,How did I just shoot my own sister. Naaa, this can't be real. I tell Chyna to call the ambulance and tell Rakim&and the boy to leave and to  watch out. I feel to cry, but the mandem can't see me like this. I've got no choice but to leave because I can't let the feds catch me.

Me:"Chyna, I've got to go yeah, tell Montanna I love and I'll see her later".

Chyna:" Are you actually serious? You shoot your own sister and now you wanna run like some any pussy?

Me:" I've got no choice, I can't get caught.

Chyna:" you know what leave& never come  near Montz ever again".

Is this bitch dumb?

Me:"You can stop me from seeing my own sister. Who da fuck do you think you are?"

Chyna:" I know I can't stop you, but your mum can.

I hear sirens which means either the police or the ambulance are here or maybe be both. I take one last look at montz and kiss her on the forehead. Me and my mandem run out from the back, jumping over fences and that. We make it far from the Traphouse and then make our sperate ways but Tyson wants to come over to mine.

I get outside my yard to see my  mum panicking and crying whilst getting in the car. I run up to her to hug her but instead she pushes me away.

Mum:"How could you shoot your sister and have adaucity to come her and hug me like nothing happened".

Me:" please forgive me it was an accident,I'm your son".

Mum:"My son is not part of a gang, my son is not a leader of a gang, my son does go round shooting their sibling.Malachi I want you out my house and you can go stay your dad's".

She looks me up and down and starts crying again and drives off to the hospital taking Mya with her.

I'm not gonna go to my dads house,skeen, I don't live with demons. I get my some of my stuff and ask Tyson to stay at his.

Next chapter will be longer xx