Chapter 27

We get to the address and it's a flat. The weedman lives in a flat, on the ground floor say he won't clocked by feds like I'm surprised he hasn't been clocked yet. I click on the buzzer and he answers.
Me:We're here for Blitz.
Weed man:Come thru.
I open the heavy ass door and let Rose go through first. I'm actually really shook. He's already opened the flat door and has a big ass grin on his face. We go in. The smell of weed instantly hits my face as I go in. But it don't bother me because I'm used to it now.
Weed man:So which one of you will be giving me head?
Rose:Me! I'm might even give you more than that.
She giggles.
He slaps her nonexistent ass, he sits down&whips out his dick.
Rose: Omdz,Montz look how big it is.
Err, who does this girl think she is calling me "Montz". Skrr.
Me:I really don't care. Can I use the toliet.
Weed man:Sure.
They begin their little sesh and I go to his room. I'm guessing he hides his stuff in wardrobe so I start there first. I take all his clothes out from the bottom till I get to a large black bag. I unzip it and my eyes widen when I see HELLAAAAA money. I'd take out £24k but that's long for me to count so I take the whole bag and replace it with the bag Blitz gave me. I go to the top of his wardrobe and get 10 grams of weed instead of 8 and put it into the bag. I run to the window two black Range Rovers are there. One filled the boys and one with Rakim&Tyson. Ergh,what's he doing here. I signal for them to come. I run to the front door, press the buzzer for them to come in and leave the front door open. I go to the living room and call Rose.
Me:Rose let's go.
Rose:Ugh,already
Me:Sket.
Weed man:What's in that bag.
Me:Your life savings g.
He charges but Rose dashes a lamp at his head. Yassss b.
Soon all 5 boys are beating him up.
Rose gets dressed quickly and we run to Rakim's car. We get in and I hand the bag over to Rakim. He opens it and his eyes lit up.
Rakim:Montz,this is more than £25k you know.
Me:I know. I took the whole thing.
Rakim:Yes my girllll.
Tyson laughs, I kiss my teeth.
Rose:Let's go then,mans hungry still.
Rakim:Let's wait for the other boys first.
After 5 mins they finally come out. Rakim rolls down his window asks this buffbuff brown skin if the weedmans dead. He nods and then he winks at me. I smile at him.
We drive back to the Traphouse followed by the other boys. Tbh,it wasn't that bad. Aslong as I don't witness the deaths.
We get out of the car and into the Traphouse. Me,Rose,Rakim&Tyson got to blitz office. Rakim hands him the bag.
Before he opens it he asks
Blitz:Rakz,Is he dead?
Rakim:Yeah.
He opens the bag.
Blitz:I told you to get £25k.
Me:Yeah I know but I thought you'd be more impressed if I took all of it.
I lied I just couldn't be bothered to count.
Me:&I got 10 grams of weed instead.
He looks at me and smiles.
Blitz:I'm impressed b.
Rose:What about me?
Blitz: Yeah you to.
Rose: But did you even know what I did?
Blitz:Anyways, Here's 5k each girls. The will get boys theirs later init.
Me&Rose: Thanks
Rose:Ayy come we go MacDonalds.
Rakim:Iytt. Cool. I'll drive.
Tyson: I'm coming too.
Err. No. Why? Please don't.
Blitz:You can leave now, but Montanna stay. I need to talk to you real quick.
Me:O-Keh...
They all leave.
My heart starts racing. Have I done something wrong or...
Blitz: Come closer to me.
I listen to him and go closer to him. I not even gonna refuse or question him, I mean like what if he pulls out a shank on me for not listening. Nahh fam I ain't risking it blud. Too young to die fam.
Blitz:Here's £10k
I look at him in confusion.
Me:Why you giving me more?
Blitz: Because you done good today&you're sexy.
He bites his bottom lip.
Me:Thanks.
Blitz: Can I have you phone number?
Me:I'd give it you if I had a phone.
Blitz:Oh what happened to your phone?
Me:Rakim threw it down a drain.
Blitz:I'll get you a new one.
Me:Nahh,you don't have to.
Blitz:Nah b, I insist.
Me:Ok,thanks.
Blitz: Later yh.
Me:Bye
I put the money in my bra&Leave. I go outside to make my way home but Rakim stops me.
Rakim:Come McDonald's with us.
Me:Nah,I'm okay.
Rakim:Skn,you're coming with us.
Me:Fine then.
I jump in the car and we route McDonald's. We get there and the line is hella long. So ask Rose get me a sweet chili crispy wrap. I go to sit down and Rakim follows me.
Rakim:Will you ever get back with me.
Me:Never.
Rakim: Why?
Me:Like I miss you and that but I don't think I can forgive you.
Rakim: We don't have to rush b. Let's take try to make it work.
Me:I can't Rakim. Sorry. Can't we just be friends.
Rakim:Awhh,okay. But I still love you b.
I smile at him.
After 10 minutes of waiting Rose&Tyson finally come back with the food.
I ask rose if I can go on her phone too see if Chyna has Insta dm'd me. She's let's me go on it and my DM is full if thirsty boys trying to drop game. Lowww itt. But no message from Chyna. So I just scroll through my feed liking pictures until I come across a picture me&Chyna took in the changing room in river island. I smile to myself she probably just forgot to message me. I leave emojis under the pic. I accept some request from a few people from school then log off and give the phone back to Rosè.
Me:I'm gonna go now.
Rakim:Want me to drop you off?
Me:Nah,it's okay. Bye you two.
I leave and route for the bus stop. I get there and there is a group of boys standing next to the bus stop. There's only like two buff ones. As I sit down they all look at me.
Me: Problem?
They don't reply.
Then some clapped youte comes up to me.
Boy:Why are getting rude for?
Me:Was I even being rude though. All I asked if there was a problem.
Boy: Skeen,don't chat back.
Who the fuck does this boy think he is.
One of the buff boys:Leave her man she didn't even do anything.
Boy: Nahh man,she thinks she's prestige screwing me and shit.
Me:Ermm,When did I screw you.
I get up and walk away but her pulls me back and grabs my neck. I try kicking him but he his grip on my neck gets harder.
Some other boy:Tommy stop being a dickhead and leave her.
I chuckle. Tommy unaaa.
Tommy:Don't laugh.
He about to punch me when a black Range Rover pulls over. Its Blitz&He pulls out a knife. Tommys friends immediately run for their lives. He let's of me and tries to run but I stack him.
He drops to the floor face first. Blitz goes near him&Points the knife near his neck.
Blitz: I dare you go near her again. Next I'll fucking kill you. Now move. Pussy boy.
He gets up and my guy sprints to the end of the rude.
Me: Thanks.
Blitz:Its calm. Where you off to?
Me:Yard.
Blitz: Want to me drop you off.
Me:Don't think that's a good idea.
Blitz: I don't care man. I'll do anything for you.
Me:Awh,okay.
I jump in the car. Through out the journey we just talk about our lives and that. Something he told me really shock me you know.
Me:What's your name
Blitz:Blitz
Me:No your birth name.
Blitz:Does it matter
Me:K.
There's an awkward silence for a minute
Blitz:Kian(Kee-yan)
Me:That's a buff name,Your surname is king right?
Blitz:Yeah,I hate it tho.
I laugh.
Kian King I think to myself.

Malachi's POV.
Its 5:00pm and Montanna ain't home yet. I haven't heard from her since last night. Isaiah said she had somewhere important to go. I just hope she's safe.
Its just me at home. My mums at my Aunties with Darnell&Mya. Isaiah out with his bredrins. Im in my room bunning weed when I hear a car pull up outside my yard. Its not my mum because she said she wont come back till 9:00pm. I downstairs into the living room and peep through the window. Its a buff blacked out Range Rover and Montanna's coming out of it. I'm guessing its on of her friends mums car. The drivers door open and its not even a women its blitz. Wtf. He goes up to her and hugs her. She hugs back. They say their byes and she comes towards the house I quickly back away from the window and sit down on the sofa. She comes in.
Montanna: IS ANYONE HOME.
Me:Yeah,in here.
She comes into the living room.
Montanna: You alright?
Me:Yeah,you.
Montanna: I'm good.
Me:Soo... Who were you with?
Montanna:A friend.
Me:Don't lie to me.
Montanna: I'm not lying.
Me: I know you're lying.
Montanna:What?
Me: I saw you hugging him and that. Is he your boyfriend.
Montanna: No, its not like that.
Me:So what was you doing with him.
Montanna:Nothing.
Me:JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH.
Montanna: Okay,okay.
She sits down opposite me.
Montanna: I'm his set up chick.
Me:What?
Montanna: He said if refuse to be it,mum,Mya&Isaiah are gonna be in danger.
Me:I'm gonna kill him.
Montanna: Don't man. Just leave it.
Me:But your putting your life at risk.
Montanna:Like you ain't. I'm only doing this to protect the ones I love. Tbh, I wouldn't be in any of this if you wasn't in a gang.
Me:Ik,I'm sorry. Just leave blitz please. Set him up for me instead.
Montanna:Malachi you're pathetic man. I'd rather be with blitz.About set him for me, I'm not trying to get killed here. At least he knows how protect his family and himself. Unlike you. You could of Mya nearly killed. And I don't think you even care. Evenbi nearly died and you decided to run away. And you say your in a gang to protect us.
Me:You know what fuck it. Just stay out of my way.

Montanna' POV.
I guess the love I had for Malachi,My brother,My own flesh&blood has gone.