Chapter 40

I get to this abandoned warehouse, not to far away from house. I go inside and the smell of piss attacks my nose. Malachi ain't here yet so I just walk around exploring the place. Theres nothing in here execpt rats and shit. It don't bother me tho. I hear a car pull so I look through a smashed window and see Malachi stepping out his car. I go downstairs to the main bit and wait for him to come in.
He comes in smiling at me.
Me:"There is nothing to smile about Malachi".
Malachi:"Bitch I do what I want but you listen to me. Go confess to the feds and Kian. I don't wanna loose Montanna cos of you".
Me:"You lost her when she found you killed a little girl. I'm not gonna risk my life so you can get something you've lost already. Am I a dickhead. Montanna don't need you in her life". Malachi:"Yes she does".
Me:"No she don't. IM NOT GOING TO CONFESS!!!!".
Malachi:"Don't make me draw for the strap".
Me:"Go on. Draw for the strap. Shoot me bitch. You kill me Kian will still think you did it".
He stands there like an idiot. I don't get Malachi he's school smart but when it comes to life he don't know what the fuck he's doing.
Me:"Nigga I'm waiting. Shoot me bruddah".
He takes the gun out his back pocket and walks to towards to me. He places it on my temple and stares me in the eye.
Malachi:"You've made the wrong choice b".
Me:"No you did". I slap the gun out his hand and it goes flying across the room. I run to get it but he grabs my hair. And I feel a chunk being pulled out from my scalp. I scream in agony. You don't do them tings man
"OI TERRAH".

Isaiah's POV
Yes. Rose called me for backup just in case Malachi tries something so I guess its time to put my starp to use.
He quickly turns around. I point the strap at him.
Me:"When you get to hell tell the devil I said wagwarn".
BANG. I've pulled the trigger and he goes staggering back. Coughing up blood. I shot him right in the chest.
Me:"You okay Rose".
Rose:"Yeah, let's got out of here quick, I need to---ISAIAH! BEHINED YOH RUN!!".
I'm stupid enough to turn say me name is sally and its Rielle. BANG. She shoots but its not at me. I turn back around and Rose is on the floor. Laying there lifeless.
Rielle:"Snitch and I'll kill you and your whole family".
She shoots me in the back of my leg and usains bolts it out the building.

Montanna's POV
I got home like an hour ago and Its 3pm already and Isaiah&Rose aint here. I've tried to call them both but none of them are answering. I've had enough so im going over to Roses house. She lives like 15 minutes away from me so I'm gonna walk. I grab my phone and route.
As I get closer to her yard I clock feds at her door. Shit, what if Kian snitched? I get my phone out and send a message to Kian saying "DID YOU SNITCH ON ROSE?". But then again he thinks Malachi done it. I run towards her house and watch the police do their ting.
Fed#1:"Mrs Montclair?"
Roses Mum:"Yes, how can I help you".
Fed#1:"We've got some bad news for you, unfortunately your daughter Rose Montclair has been shot"
Roses Mum:"NO, NO,NO!! STEVEN!STEVEN!"(Steven is Roses dad)
Comes out looking confused. She breaks out crying in his arms, repeating Roses name over and over again. I start crying too. I push past the feds and go to her parents.
Steven:"What happened Montz".
Me:"I don't know ,they're saying that Rose got shot".
Fed#2:"And who are you please".
Me:"Montanna".
Steven:"Where is she now. Is she at a hospital". Fed#1:"Yes, she's at north middlesex hospital and the doctors are trying their best to--".
Roses mum:"I wanna see her,I WANNA SEE HER"
Steven:"Okay hunny stay calm, were gonna go now".
Roses mum:"Take me to her NOW".
Me:"Mrs.Montclair stay strong, were going now".
Roses mum:"Montanna you have to come with us you're her best friend".
Me:"Of course, I'll come".
Fed#1:"Would like a lift?".
Steven:"Yes please".
We all get into the car and the second the police officer is giving me mad screws uno. Say I done killed Rose.
Kmt,this ain't the time.
20 minutes after we get to the hospital and the police escort us to the ward Rose is in. When we get there I see my Mum,Mya,Dad&Lucia. My mum resting her head on my dad's chest crying&Lucia is there screwing. Ha,lol. I know Rose my best friend and that but I wouldn't expect them to be here and my mum crying. She aint really fond of Rose anyways.
Me:"Mum, what you doing here. Stop crying".
Dad:"Montanna---
Me:"Don't talk to me".
Me:"Mum, answer me".
She still won't reply.
Mya:"Malachi got shot".
My face drops.
Me:"No,You're lying. Please tell me your are lying".
Mum:"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE LIE".
Dad:"Calm down honey".
Mum:"NO MY SON IS IN THERE FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? YOU WASNT EVEN MUCH OF FATHER TO HIM ANYWAYS. YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT. TAKE YOUR WASHED OUT GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE".
By now she's all up in my dads face shouting and point at him.
Me:"Mum, come leave him. he ain't worth it".
I pull her away and give her a hug. Mya joins us. Tbh I don't know why Lucia is here you know. She's so irrelevant right now. Here presence is not needed.
Mya:"Will he be okay?"
Me:"I don't know baby girl. But I hope he will be".
Even though Malachi has done some twisted shit in the past he still is my brother. I don't want him to go. Not yet.
Mya:"Hope so to. What are Rose's parents doing here".
I break the hug and see them coming towards us.
Me:"Rose got shot too..."
I realize that they were probably together and same person killed them both.
Mrs.Montclair Burt's out bawling again and my mum gives here a hug.
Mya:"Have the doctors said anything".
Steven:"shes dead".
I freeze. And "she's dad" replays over and over again in my head. I get a sick feeling and my stomach. I trun around to run out but I bump into the doctor coming out of Malachi's room.
My mum:"Doctor?".
Doctor:"I'm sorry, we did our best but he didn't make it".
My mum drops to the floor, pulling her hair and bawling. My dad and my Mya are trying to calm her down but she just won't listen. I stand there trying to process what I just heard. Then suddenly the ward goes quite. Everything is blurred and I can't see a thing. I start to look around crying. I don't know what to do. The sick feeling in my stomach gets worse and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I don't know what to do so I just run. I everything is all blurred and I can't see but I just run. I don't look back or nothing I just run. "She's dead" keeps being said over and over again and it don't like it is in my head, it a loud deep voice saying it and its also saying "He didn't make it". She's dead. He didn't make it. She's dead. He didn't make it. She's dead.
I start to slow down and I hear name being called.
"Montanna"
"Montanna"
"Montanna".
I stop and I'm outside.
I start breathing heavily and I vomit.
I hear a person come up to me and say. "Montanna are you okay".
I look up and its Klaudia.
Me:"I'm fine but Malachi's dead".
Klaudia:"What?When did this happen".
Me:"Huh? Isn't that why your here".
Klaudia:"No, my brother is here he got shot in the leg today. He okay tho".
Me:"Your brothers lucky".
Klaudia:"Do you wanna come and see him with me?".
I nod.
Isaiah's POV
Me:"Montanna"
Klaudia:"You two know each other".
Montanna Montanna:"Yeah....how comes you didn't tell me you had a sister"
I shrug.
Klaudia:"That is a bit rude, ain't it Isaiah".
Me:"Whatever, how's Rose"
Montanna:"She's dead".
Ahhh,its all my fault. I was meant to go there to protect her and instead she dies. Im such a wasteman.
Montanna:"So is Malachi.... My only brother". A tears rolls down her cheek and she quickly wipes it away.
Isaiah:"Don't cry...He's not you're only brother, I am too".
I feel so fake but I need to be there for her she just lost a brother and friend. I don't think she can cope loosing another.
Klaudia:"Yeah..And if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. I could be your best friend".
Montanna:"I appreciate that". She smiles.
She walks over to me, sits on my bed and holds my hand.
Montanna:"How you feeling".
Me:"I'm alright, my leg don't hurt that much".
Montanna:"I can I ask you something".
I nod.
Montanna:"Did Rose kill Chyna".
I might as well tell her.
Me:"Yeah".
Montanna:"Why didn't you tell me?".
Me:"Cos we thought you would tell Kian and that he will respond in a bad way".
Montanna:"Well I think he did".
Me:"Truss me it's not".
Montanna:"Did you see who shot you lots? You were there right".
Me:"I didn't see who it was but, the person had curly".
Montanna:"Must've been a girl then" I nod. " This would of never happened if you guys just came straight to my house".
Me:"I know but Rose wasn't gonna come anyways she was going to America cos the feds were on her case she had to relocate init"
Montanna:"And guys weren't gonna tell me, talk about bestfriends".
Me:"Well we thought it would do all everyone good if we didn't tell you cos we know you can't keep that big mouth of yours shut".
Montanna:"Yeah,just blame it on me yeah".
Me:"I'm not blaming anything on you".
Montanna:"You guys should kidnapped Chyna in the first place". Its turns into an argument.
Klaudia:"Ermm, I'm gonna sip my tea outside". We bother give her that i don't care look.
Me:"Were trying to protect you and get you out of pen, why can't you be grateful".
She's sighs.
Montanna:"I know but its just caused me problems and---
Me:"Oh shut up".
I grab her face and kiss her. She don't pull away so I guess she likes it. We start tounging, swapping DNA and shit. Its feel so correct. She comes closer and puts her hands around my neck. I start feeling uo boobs and then make my way down to her tighs. I finally pull away.
Me:"You complain too much, you need to relax". She wipes her mouth making me feel violated.
Montanna:"This can never happen again,".
She gets up and runs away. Klaudia comes back in.
Klaudia:"What's wrong with her".
Me:"I fucked up".

Vote&Leave Feedback❤❤xx