Chapter 10

Its finally Friday. Its 6:30am. I've woken up extra early because I'm linking Rakim and obviously I have to look buff. I got the bathroom and deal with my hygiene After that go I back to my room and do my hair. I slick down into a bun and gel my baby hairs. I put on my lace black bra&nickers,white shirt, tight trousers, air forces and blazer. I make way down stairs and my way there I hear Malachi talking on the phone to someone . I feel to easedrop but I want forget about yesterday. When I get downstairs I make self some toast and drink some green tea. I get a text form Rakim asking me to link him near the park @7:30. I quickly finish of my breakfast, go back upstairs and get my coat and scarf. Its 7:15 I leave the house and route for the park. I get there in 10minutes and he ain't there. He tells me to link him 7:30 but my guy has me waiting a extra 10 minutes.I'm about to call him when he turns up with a bag of Gregg's.

Rakim:" hey,sorry I'm late, the line greegs was bare long".

Me:" Its calm". I lie.

Rakim:" I brought something tho".

Me:" you know best to, since you had me waiting in the cold".

Rakim:"naaa b, I only brought it cos I don't like people watching me eat".

Me:" what you tryna say hoe"

Rakim:"you a broke bitch',

Me:" sknn,sknn, I've been stacking since day".

Rakim:"More like since yesterday, stop gassing".

Me:"stfu".

We both laugh

We buss out convo&laugh till we get to school. His banter is A1.

When we get school, Rose comes up to us screws me, put her arms out to hug rakim, but instead he shakes her hand. LOOOOL. That's s violation. She kisses her teeth and walks away. We jam on the wall in the playground with Chyna&Isaiah just talking about random things. Everythings calm, until I hear someone shout my name. Its my brother. He's running towards me with 5 other boys. Two take Isaiah and the other three take Rakim.

Boy 1: "Where should we take him boss?".

Malachi:"Traphouse"

Wha di rasss.

Malachi:" you okay Montz".

Me:" Yeah, why? Why you taking them".

Malachi: don't worry, I'll deal with them for you yeah".

He kisses my forehead and I just stand there baffed asf