Chapter 37

Once I get Wood Green I start to plan which shops I should visit today. I'm gonna go JD primark,superdrugs,Nandos&Tinseltown. I make my way to JD first. There's so many bait faces in Wood Green but most of them are couple paigons I don't like. I swear Wood Green is just bait. You see everyone there. As I get closer JD, I see this girl standing outside it. Ngl, she is so buff. I'm jealous. She's brown skinned, has nice hair( I think its natural)& her dress sense is on point. I finally get to JD and my girl is staring at me sooo hard. When i say hard fam, the concentration is deep.
Me:"Are you okay?".
Girl:"Yeah, I know you."
Me:"You do? Cos I don't know you".
Girl:"I know you don't but you've been through a lot with your brother and things even worse. Your a really strong girl. I could of never survived in pen. But obviously they let you go, you don't look like you could of killed someone".
How does this girl know all this. Everyone knows I went pen but nobody knows the reason why.
Me:"Thanks but who are you& how do you know all this?".
Girl:"Oh, your brother told me all about you, I'm Malachi's friend, Klaudia".
Me:"Oh okay,Well tell him I said Hi".
Klaudia:"I don't need to, he's here".
She points inside JD and Malachi's at the till scanning someone's items.
Me:"He works here?"
Kluadia:"Yeah".
Me:"Oh, I didn't know".
Klaudia:"Well, he's finishing work now because he was covering someones shift and they'll be back any minute . So maybe you could say Hi yourself. He really wants to talk to you".
Me:"Oh, I don't know".
Klaudia:"Pleasee,he really wants to talk to you and I know you do".
Me:"Alright then but it has to be quick cos I need to go find a job".
Klaudia:"Great".
We wait outside for him while Klaudia just chats shit. Talking about how she likes him,how they beat once& how shes still waiting on Malachi to ask her out. Well I dont blame him she may be buff but she talks way too much. So I turn and face the other way.
Five minutes later.
Klaudia:"Malachi,Montanna's here to see you".
Lies, I came here to look for a job. Abouttt.
I turn around and he smiles at me.
Malachi:"Hey, you good".
Me:"Yeah".
Malachi:"How did you know I worked here, did mum tell you?"
Me:"No, I came here looking for a job".
He looks at Klaudia and screws her. Never lie to Malachi, loool.
There's an awkward silence between us so I just start looking around whilst Klaudia and Malachi talk. I thought he wanted to talk to me but okaaaay. Wasting my time and shit.

Malachi's POV.
So as you know I've gotten a job at JD. Its temporary though its just until I get accepted into a uni. I've got good grades so hopefully I get accepted anytime soon. I've stopped trapping because I've finally realized that its just gotten my family into deep shit and they don't need that all that tbh.
I've been meaning to talk Montanna but I've been hesitant about it because I thought she won't forgive me but now that she's here I have hope init, ygm?
Klaudia:"say something then,say sorry".
Me:"Stop telling me what to do man your jarring".
Klaudia:"Well hurry up so we can go to my yard init baby".
Me:"Skeen".
I don't even like this girl like that uno. We beat once and she catches feelings. Like I just wanna be friends. I've told her this many times but I don't think she's got it through her head.
Me:"Montz, why don't you come over to my house, well dads house and maybe we could talk there than here".
Montanna:"I would like to but I need to find a job".
Me:"Don't worry about that, I talk to my manger for you init".
Montanna:"Okay,let's go then".
Klaudia:"Yeah, let's go".
Me&Montanna look at her.
Me:"So,what you about to do".
Klaudia:"Go to your dads yard with you lots..."
Me:"Klaudia, not to day. I wanna spend time with my lil sis".
Klaudia:"Oh I understand".
Me:"I'll call you".
Klaudia:"Alright see you later then".
With that she walks of in the other direction while me&Montz go to the car park.
I follow Malachi into the house while screwing my dad. Who's this fiance? Is even she peng?!As I enter, I slam the door behind me. His black ass can stay outside. A lot has changed so quickly, I don't think I'm able to accept it.
We go into the living room and it is MASSIVE. I look around in amazement.
Malachi:"you want anything."
Me:"Yeah.... I want to live here".
Malachi:"Really, dad's fiance lives here".
Me:"Forget it".
Malachi:"She's nice& She got a huge back unaa".
Me:"I don't give a fuck, quickly say wanna what you wanna say so I can go".
Malachi:"Okay chill, I just want to say that I sorry init. I guess seeing my baby sister with blitz just made me angry. So angry to the point that I thought of you as an enemy because you was in a rival gang and dealing its leader. That's why I started hurting you because I felt like I was getting revenge on Blitz but I came to my senses and realized that your not the only one getting hurt. I was hurting Mya, Mum&Myself. I could of lost all of you. And none of this would of happened if I wasnt in gang and I wasn't so angry. Montanna, I've always loved you even though I have might not ever shown it but I've always have loved you baby sis. Please forgive me. I'm sorry."
Rahh, I actually touched. I hold back my tears and I can accept his apology. I we both wipe our tears away and give each other hugs.Me:"I should get going, I need to buy Mya a present cos I missed her birthday and I still need to find a job".
Malachi:"You didn't miss Mya's birthday, you was here. Remember we went Brighton".
Me:"Ohh yeah, that likkle bitchh".
Malachi:"Loool,She's sly&Like I said, I'll talk to my manger for you".
Me:" Oh,Alright, thanks".
Malachi:"Oh yeah there is one more thing I need to tell you".
Me:"What".
Malachi:"Chyna's not missing she's dead".

Comment&Vote x