Chapter 19

I don't know what to do. I can't call the police because I don't want Rakim&Malachi to get in trouble. So I'll Rakim and ask him to give Mya to Chyna.

*Otp to Rakim*

Me:Rakim

Rakim:Montz I can't talk right now I know you may be pissed at me but I promise I will make it up to you.

Me:I don't care. When you get there just take Mya away from your boys and give her to Chyna please.

Rakim:Its too late we are already at the Traphouse and I've got no idea where Mya is I'll call you back when I see her.

He hangs up

I feel to cry right now but I can't let it out so I just sit there emotionless.

I hear the front door unlock and Chyna and Isaiah come thru.

Chyna looks like she's been crying.

Chyna: I'm so Montz me and Isaiah tried but it was like 10 boys against 2.

Isaiah: I know where Blitz Traphouse is we could go down there.

Me:We could,but how am I meant to get there crutches mate?

Isaiah:I'll call a cab

Chyna: Rah,your paying for both trips then.

Isaiah: Obviiii,mans balling.

Chyna: Yeah with your dads money,skr.

Lool,this girl will violate even when shes upset.

Isaiah calls a cab and it arrives in 5minutes.

I grab the house keys and we leave.

Isaiah gives the cab driver some next address and the cab driver looks at us weiredly. He looks just like Malachi but obviously older and and lighter. But Idgaf at the moment. We get to the Traphouse and Isaiah pays the cab driver. I look back at him and hes staring at me like Mauddddd. K. I screw him and follow the others. Because I'm desperate to find Mya I go in with no hesitation. As I enter all eyes are on me. Dafuqq. I know I'm buff but likeee, you just don't pree like dat g's.

Rakim: Montanna, what the fuck are you doing here?

Me: To get my sister from you fuck boys.

"Fam get her out of here  or else"

Some light skin boy says. I'm guessing that's blitz.

Me:or what.

Rakim: Montz just leave.

Blitz: Or you sisters dead.

Rah.Nooo. I wanna cry but theres bare Mandem here so obvs I'm gonna have to man up.

Police sirens go off and bare mandem rush out pushing each other and shit like a stampede of animals. I even see Tyson dashing some out his way.Rah.Even Rakim is gone. Malachi is struggling to free himself buy right know I couldn't give a fuck. He's the reason why Mya has been fucking taken.

"POLICE OPEN UP,NOBODY MOVE" I hear.

I quickly go  into a room nearby. Its fucking hard to move fast on crutches.But FAM. God is good uno. Mya is in the coner of the room crying. I rush towards her and hug her. My baby. I calm her down and hug her tight. Peep through the keyhole to see what's going on.

A police man is searching Malachi. He finds a gun, knife and a few other things.

I'm aresstimg you on possession of Drugs&Weapons.