Chapter 23

Malachi:What's he doing here?

Tyson: I came to visit you init but you're out so...

Malachi: But our gangs are in beef still. What if blitz finds out that you are here?

Tyson: I'm not in his gang anymore

Malachi:What do you mean?

Tyson: I don't want be in gang anymore. The gang life ain't for me. Its not the right way to live.

Mum: I hope what's he's knocks some sense in your head "Terrah". You could do something good with your life but you're just throwing it away.

Malachi: I'm only in a gang to protect myself and you lots.

Mya:Boii, you nearly got me killed.

Malachi: but you didn't and I didn't mean for that to happen.

Tyson:Just stop now then. Just forget about this gang bullshit.

Malachi: I can't man. Its too late. I'm in danger and I can't make it worse by acting like a pussy.

He walks out and goes to my mums car. My mum and Mya follow him.

Mum:You coming darling?

Me: Naa, I'll see you at home.

Mum: okay. Tyson make sure she's safe please.

He nods.

Me: Come we go your yard I wanna see Chyna.

Tyson: Iyttt.

We make our way to the bus stop and but the is already coming so we have to run. Believe I'm faster than Tyson. LOOL. He drags me and pushes me against the wall.

Me:What the fuck are you doing. We just missed the bus.

I say out of breath.

Tyson: I'm not gonna let me look like some dickhead. How tf are you faster than me. We can walk instead.

Me: Bruh. You're a dickhead yanoo.

He laughsss.

Tyson:Montanna?

Me:Yeah.

Tyson:You know that kiss on the bus.

Me: What about it?

Tyson:Nobody has to know.

Me:Ermm,okay.

The rest of the journey is silent.

Tyson's POV.

Everything I've done so far has just been part of the plan and its gone perfectly so far. Blitz's gang needs a new set up chick and wants he Montanna to be the set up chick so, she can bring him closer to killing Malachi and his whole gang. But don't get it twisted I don't feel good about this. Even though liking Montanna is part of Blitz plan I actually like Montanna

I wanna wife her and that and because if Chyna ever finds out she's gonna hate me forever. I would of never been in this situation if Rakim didnt fuck up with the Mya situation. But its down to me now.

Montanna's POV

We get to hisbayrd and be opens the door. He let's me go through first. He squeezes my bum as I go past. I look back and screw him like can you nottt. I go straight up to Chyna and slump down next to her she looks hella tired and depressed.

Me: What's wrong babygirllll?

Chyna: I've got kicked out the school.