Chapter 50 Part 2

Montanna's POV
How could I of been so stupid? All this time my friend and my dad have been 'seeing' each other? Right under my nose.
Me:"Thaj?No,you're lying! .....No,no,no wait?....My dad?...How-how could you".
Thaj:"Look,I can explain..it wasn't even a proper rela---".
Me:"Shut the fuck up". I say while screwing her in disgust.
Thaj:"I swear we ended it today". She says defending her self.
Kian comes over to me and puts his arm around me. I grab his waist. Tyson tries to do the same with India but she's flinches and pushes him away. Sad😪.
Me:"I swear when I see my dad. I swear on my life I'm going to catch a body".
Thaj:"He's gone Jamaica". We all look at her.
Tyson:"How do you know that still?".
Thaj:"He called called me in college ". She looks directly at me.
Thaj:"When we were in the student lounge and he---". I cut her off.
Me:"He's Vince?No.No waiiii".
Kian:"Vince,Vincent.Same person".
Thaj:"He told me that, he was going to go away to Jamaica to get away from his fears,problems and troubles".
Tyson:"More like to abandon his family". Tyson's right.
Thaj:"So he said we had to end it. That's what I came to tell you". She says while wiping a year away? Why is this girl even crying. Bitch should of thought about her actions before,it's all on her.
Me:"I don't know I haven't managed to realise this sooner. All this time, you and my dad were....".
Thaj:"Montanna, I swear to you that it wasn't like that. It was more like a father daughter relationship".
Tyson:"So you fucked?". This nigga.
Thaj:"No,it wasn't anything sexual". Kian shakes his head and sighs. I look over to India who looks abut shaken up.
Thaj:"I only linked him to experience how it felt to have a dad again,you know how my dad died right? I just miss that father,daughter bond".
Me:"Bullshit. Why my dad though? Why not anyone else's dad?".
Thaj:"I don't know". She says quietly. I've had enough of this girl.
Me:"You know what Thaj? I don't want to see you again. You made me believe that nothing was happening when there really was. You made me believe that India was a liar".
Thaj:"Why did you believe me then".
Kian:"Don't try pin this on her".
Me:"Don't. My friendship with India is wrecked because of your dirty little secret. I couldn't even believe my own boyfriend. I refused to believe him because I thought you could never do such".
Tyson:" You thought wrong mate".
Kian:"I rate that still. I told her like a thousand times". They both spud each other I give them hard stares. Idiots.
Thaj:"I'm sorry,but you still need to hear me out. I'm just trying to protect you".
Me:"Sorry don't mean anything. Just never talk to me again.Say no more". Tears slowly exit from her eyes as she stares at me.thinking I'm going to change my mind.
Tyson:"Gerrr outta here man for real!". These times we're outside😩. This boy has got problems. She finally strolls off giving me a little wave. Bitch take back your wave please.

India's POV
As Thaj leaves. Finally🎉😩👏🏾. Kian and Tyson head back Inside. So do the neighbours and random people who live no where near here, just leaving me and Montanna. I feel embarrassed. I just got beaten up and didn't even try to fight back. I bet I looked like some any pussy. At least nobody came out from nowhere shouting World Star. That's when my soul would of already left my body and gone to its grave. Back to me and Montanna. You guys have no idea how much I've missed this girl. She walks towards me and I instantly run up to her and throw myself into her arms and breakdown into tears.
Montanna:"India,I'm so,so,so sorry. You were right all along and I chose not believe you and I was stupid. So stupid. I just found happiness again and I didn't want anything to spoil it but I guess happiness is just not for me". She breaks down in tears two. We stand in The middle of the street crying our hearts out,hugging each other not paying attention to people passing by asking us if we're a okay,for a good 5 minutes.
Me:"Can we be friends again? I can't spend another minute without out". I that came out slysly wrong.
Montanna:"Of course. I was wrong to ditch you". We hug even tighter.
"Oi India?!Why am I hearing you've been beaten up?". A voice says. Christopher! Me and Montanna pull away from the hug and look at each other then at Christopher who's stood behind us.
Montanna:"Scarz!Christopher even".
Christopher:"Montanna. It's been a while". I look at them both confused.
Me:"How do you two know each other?".
Christopher:"Man kidnapped her you know&My ex,Chyna". I nod. How can my guy say he kidnapped someone with such confidence say it was a big achievement.
Christopher:"Well yeah, Montanna was her ex bredrin".
Me:"Ohh, I see".
Christopher:"Who beat you up, so I can deal with them?".
Kian walks out.
Kian:"Montz,when you coming in.....What's he doing here?".
Christopher:"Heard my little sister was getting beat up. And hope it wasn't you because I will fucking kill you".
Me:"Chris,leave it. It wasn't him".
Christopher:"Don't cover for him because Montanna's here. Just because she knows what I'm capable of". He smirks at Montanna.
Me:"It was Thaj". He looks at me shocked asf.
Kian:" Don't come to my yard chatting shit. Why gonna assume it was me. Am I you to be abusing girls?Prick. Come on baby, I don't want you near him". They send each other death glares.
Montanna:"India,I'll call you or something.".
Me:"See you later". We give each one last hug and she goes in back in with Kian.
Me and Christopher get into his car. He gets into the driver seat and I get into the back because there is someone in the passenger seat.
Christopher:"Why did Thaj beat you up?".
India:"Because I was about expose the hoe and now I think I fucked up".
Christopher:"What do you mean you fucked up?".
India:"Before Thaj left she said 'I'm only trying to protect you' to Montanna".
??:"Erghhh,you idiot. What if she goes and tell's Montanna or tries to stop us? Our plan will be ruined".
Me:"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. What Thaj was doing was not right".
??:"Since when did you care about what she does?You should of let her do her thing. By the way are you friends with Montanna again?".
Me:"Yes and Thaj and victor ain't together anymore".
??:"Good and we can definitely include him in the plan".
Christopher:"Yes but we're going to have start the plan sooner and we need to make sure Thaj goes nowhere near Montanna".
??:"Kian and Tyson won't let that happen anyways so it's calm".
Me:"I'll make sure of it too".
She winks at me through the mirror.

Thaj's POV.
Right now I'm on the bus routing to the train station. I'm going to my aunties house in west London, I need a break from North. I'm sitting at the back on the top deck,all up in my thoughts. I've made the most biggest mistake of my life. I should never of been 'seeing' Montanna's dad. Now that she knows she's not going to want talk to me and she has nobody to protect from what's coming her way. India is one two faced bitch.Everyone's has turned against me and I don't know what to do. I need to get back in touch with Montanna. Laurent!! Laurent could help me. Oh wait he's in America and he didn't leave number that could I contact him with. Shit.
Who else can I call that hasn't turnt against me?
"This bus terminates here". I look out window are realise that I've reached the last stop. The train station is like a 5 minute walk from here. I get off the bus and walk towards the train station.
"Hi Thaj". I hear from a distance . I turn around there's nobody there. I'm probably hearing things. I continue to go towards the train station when I hear my name being shouted.
"Thaj!". And this time it sounds louder and closer. I start hearing heavy footsteps behind me. That's when I starting walking faster. As the footsteps get closer, the faster. The footsteps behind me get closer,faster and louder. That's when I start running. So does the person behind me. I run in completely different direction from the train station and I find myself running into a alley way. Struggling to run any longer I trip over a few boxes and land on my face.

"Oh my days,Thaj are you okay". I feel a pair of hands try help me up but I flinch and the person backs away a bit. I get up not facing the person.
"Thaj?". Wait I recognise this voice. I turn around see Klaudia. Wait? What she doing back in north? I swear she was in Manchester.
Klaudia:"Are you okay? Your cheek looks grazed". I hold my cheek.
Me:"I was being followed".
Klaudia:"Yeah by me". She laughs. I straight face her. Nothing's funny here.
Klaudia:"Sorry, I called your name and you didn't see me and next thing you're running. So I stared running too".
Me:"You scared the shit out of me! So you were running for no reason?".
Klaudia:"Yeah basically".
Me:"This nigga". We both laugh.
Klaudia:"Where you off to?".
Me:"Train station,you?".
Klaudia:"Same,let's get walking before we miss our trains". We walk back towards the train station.
Me:"What are doing back here?".
Klaudia:"Came to visit Isaiah. We had to talk about a few things and I visited a few old friends".
Me:"Oh,so you wasn't on planning on seeing me? I see that init".
Klaudia:"Nah,I totally forgot about you". We laugh and playfully hit her.
Me:"How's manny?".
Klaudia:"It's good. Me and Malachi ain't on good terms though".
Me:"MALACHIII". Omg,omg,he can definitely help me.
Klaudia:"What about that prick".
Me:"He can help me get through to Montanna".
Klaudia:"Why do you need him to ge--".
Me:"Look, I would love to stay and listen to your dead relationship problems but I have to go,bye".

Klaudia's POV.
Thaj:"Look, I would love to stay and listen to your dead relationship problems but I have to go,bye". With that she runs off. This bitch did not just,arghhh. She makes my blood boil. I actually dislike Thaj very much. She's got shit coming her way anyways. I've been in North for two days. First day I got here I went to see my mum and had a quick catch up with her. After all of that with her I went to see Isaiah. We talked about a few things and told him about the plan. Second day I went to see Christopher,India and someone else. Can't say who though. Yeah I went to see them and they want me kill Malachi. They want him dead so he doesn't interfere with the plan when Thaj goes to ask him for help. Which the bitch is about to do. Shit. I have to do this soon. I take out my phone and call Christopher. He's my cousin still.
*Otp*
Chris:Klaudia,wagwarn.
Me:I've just seen Thaj, she's gonna ask Malachi for help to get to Montanna.
Chris:you're gonna have do your ting TODAY.
Me:"yeah,I'm on it. I'm about to catch my train. I'll call you when everything's done.
He hangs up.
I don't want kill Malachi myself, even though I hate him so much. He's put me through some much bullshit these past few months and I just want him gone. I'm gonna get couple man I know in manny to deal with him.