Chapter 1

Poppy was travelling home from work on the tube in London when she gets a phone call from her boyfriend.

Poppy: Hello

Adam: Hey where are you?

Poppy: I'm on the tube coming home

Adam: OK get some cans in will you?

Poppy: Where are the cans I got you yesterday?

Adam: Drank of course stupid

Poppy: Adam I'm not stupid, I just asked a simple question

Adam: It was a stupid question

Poppy: If u say so

Adam: Don't get lippy with me, get me a 6pack of Budweiser and hurry up home and make me my god damn dinner.

With this Poppy sighs and rolls her eyes and did what she was asked. She wondered to herself how her life got so fucked up, where her courage went and why she was so weak go stay in this relationship that was making her so miserable. She put her headphones in her ears as she got off the tube and walked towards the Off Licence to get the cans for her demanding boyfriend. Blasting in her ears was Bullet For My Valentines new song Temper Temper. This song helped her in a big way. The band was by far one of her favourites and especially watching them live. Her job was taking her to the bands Hometown of Bridgend in Wales in a days time and she couldn't contain her excitement. To know she will be gone for a few days by herself away from her boyfriend, she told him so many times it was over but he never took it well and always found a way to make her stay. She will be staying at the luxurious Maredy hotel by herself.

She got to the Office Licence and got in the 6 cans for Adam and made her way home to cook the dinner. She gets in the door and straight away Adam is waiting for her at the door.

Adam: What fucking kept you?

Poppy: I had to get your cans, didn't I?

Adam: What have I said about you getting smart with me?

Poppy: Don't

Adam: And did u listen?

Poppy: No I guess not

Adam: Well you shall get what's coming to you later, but for now give me my cans and go make the fucking dinner

Poppy: OK

So Poppy makes her way to the kitchen and she makes him chips and chicken breasts with peas, when it was made she took it out to him and put it on the coffee table for him with his cutley.

Adam: What is this?

Poppy: Your dinner

Adam: I fucking told you before I don't want peas on my fucking plate

Poppy: Don't eat them then

Adam: Did I hear you get smart with me again?

Poppy: No

Adam: Yes u did, don't lie

Poppy: OK I did I'm sorry, I didn't get other vegetables because I couldn't afford any cos I bought you beers everyday this week.

Adam: So what, you will buy me what I tell you to buy me, you fucking hear me?

Poppy; Yes

With that Adam smashed his dinner plate off the floor and got up and dragged Poppy by the head of hair to their bedroom, he hits her in the face and throws her on the bed like a piece of garbage, he had a sinister look on his face and he stood over her and ripped her top and shirt off her body, he unbuckled his belt and he whips her with it, before tying her hands with the belt to the bedpost and climbing ontop if her. He made her smell his dirty beer breath, stuck his tongue deep down her throat, making her feel like she wanted to gag and then dragged her very roughly around her thighs leaving instant bruises. His look got even more sinister as he climbed on top of her and forced himself inside of her, the pain was unbearable as he had his wicked way with her. Tears were rolling down her face all the way through, 10 agonizing minutes later he pulls out of her after shooting his load inside her, he left her there, tied up tears running down her face and left the room, only to come back in a few minutes later with his polaroid camera and took pictures of her and began taunting her, calling her a worthless whore. He finally undid the belt and he left the room and she began to cry.