Epilogue

O'Shae

Ten years later, and our marriage is still going as strong as when it started. I'm not sure what anyone else would've expected from here on out for us, but this is exactly where I saw us. Living in our family home raising all three kids comfortably and just living out life.

Although older, life hasn't taken a moment to slow down for us and just like we do any other time, we've grabbed life by the reigns and just held on and seen where it took us. I've got to say it took us on another crazy rolled coster, a good one this time around though. August and I have been booming in our music careers, even after ten years the man doesn't want to put the mic down and his fans definitely don't want him to. I support his every move within his music career because I know it makes him happy and even doing his touring and things, he never stops being a great father and husband.

More than his music, I've been song writing like crazy, for everyone really and I've been in love with it. I really can't see myself venturing off into anything other than song writing, no matter what, my heart is always going to beat for it.

Now if our careers haven't been amazing, our family definitely has. The kids are growing up so fast day by day and they're all growing up to be amazing just like I had hoped. I have to give all of us parents props, we work together as a unit like no other. After Jaycee and I smoothed out any wrinkles in our friendship things just changed for the better, we became the best of friends all over again and things have stayed that way.

My girl Jaycee has been living the life too, finally being married for almost six years now to an old high school sweetheart and having her own modeling business, she's booming big time. Let her tell it and she's the happiest girl alive but I'm not sure she out beats me on that one.

The kids have truly been the basis of all of our happiness, just watching them all grow up together is so beautiful, and all those years ago when Dink and Brittany's daughter Leah joined the bunch, it got even better. Here we are with all of our kids growing up together and they can't stray far from one and other to save their lives. So when Alan decided to try out football, Layla and Leah and followed behind by being little cheerleaders on the sideline. The big shock though, was when my sweet baby Keyon wanted to take on the field along side his brother. It was something all of us were scared to let him do but the determination and drive In my baby's eyes let me know that I couldn't turn him down. Who would have known that age five, little tikes league would turn him into a football star right alongside Alan at their middle school. Needless to say I know what our boys will be doing in the near future.

All in all, things have been perfect, some might say unrealistically perfect but I don't care, I'll keep living in this fairytale for as long as God allows me to. I couldn't ask for anything more in life and I won't, not today and not ever because I got everything I need right in my family.

---------------------------------------