A Music Love Affair

Three years after August Alsina takes on his life changing journey in the music industry, the now successful R&B singer has a lot to be grateful for. His family, a hit album, many awards, checks with a lot of zero's on them and a new girl to call his.

Successful and established is what he strived for and now accomplishing that he's making the move back to Atlanta to be with his family. Getting caught up in his work never made him forget about his best friend, and he has plans to reunite with her too, for the first time in two whole years.

One year after graduating college, O'Shae is living a life she thought she could only dream about. Finding a passion in song writing, she's writing hits for some of the biggest stars now a days. If that isn't great enough, her personal life has been nothing but amazing. Now with her mother back in the states and her parents on the track of marriage she's the happiest she's ever been. Not to mention having a dream boyfriend on her arm hasn't been too bad either.

Although as happy as she can be, there's still always been a void that she knows was created after loosing contact with her first love and best friend. Not sure of his where abouts she's accepted that maybe he was just the one that got away.

Although, a promise is a promise.

Sequel to Different Playing Fields

A BeautyAndTheBrain Original series