Chapter 4: How You Feel

Chapter 4

---------------------------------
August

I sat in my car for a long ass time jus' nervous as fuck about going into the restaurant. Ion't even know why a nigga this nervous at all. No chick ever had a nigga nervous like this, but here I am sittin' in my car like a lil bitch. It's jus' somethin' about O'Shae that always gotta nigga gettin' soft. Even two years later she got her own lil affect on me.

After awhile of me sittin' there and not doin' nunin' I decided to get my ass up and go in the restaurant. I don't know what she drivin' nah a days so ion't even know if she here yet. I walked up in the place and looked around to see if I could see her anywhere but none of these folks was lookin' like her.

"Hi, how many?" The host asked after coming over to the podium thang.

"Uhm two."

"Oh wait, are you Mr.Alsina?" He asked me. I nodded a lil bit. "Oh, a girl told me to take you to where she's seated. Follow me."

He turned around and started takin' me to the last booth down one of the rows of seats. I saw a girl sitting by her self wit' her head down. I saw that girl when I looked around the first time, but I ain't thank it was lil baybeh jus' 'cause her hair was straightened and I couldn't see her face. We stepped up to the table and the man cleared his throat catchin' her attention. When she looked up a nigga was damn near stuck.

"Miss, the man you've been waiting for is here." He explained to her.

She smiled real big at me makin' her eyes light up. "Thank you."

The man left the table at the same time that O'Shae stood up and came over to me. She ain't miss a beat in comin' over and huggin' a nigga. It was like as soon as I touched her again shit jus' felt like old times. I squeezed her back not really wantin' to let go.

Shae pulled away and smiled up at me before wiping the one tear that was under her eye. We both sat down across from one and other and jus' stared at each other all smiles and shit. I gotta say, Shae looks fuckin' beautiful. I mean she always been, but she look good as hell right nah. Shit the difference two years make is somethin' else.

"Oh my goodness I've missed you." She admitted which made me smile.

I honestly ain't expect her to miss or even wanna fuck wit' me 'cause honestly if I was her I wouldn't be trynna fuck wit' me no way.

"I've missed you too ma. It's been a long ass time."

She nodded her head still smiling at me. While another tear fell. She wiped that one away too. "Whatchu cryin' for Shae?"

"I just missed the hell out of you, and really thought you weren't ever going to talk to me again."

Hearin' her say that made a nigga feel real bad. The way I did O'Shae I see why should would have thought that. I mean I got busy as hell and then it was like we wasn't talkin' no more. I got wit' Jaycee and we really wasn't talkin' anymore and I ain't mean for it to happen how it did, but it did and I feel bad as hell nah specially seein' that she still care about a nigga.

"I'm sorry Shae, I ain't mean to stop talkin' to you like that, shit jus' got stressful and all types of stuff." I apologized.

She jus' looked at me and shrugged. "Things happen."

"Naw not for two years though ma. I'm really sorry 'bout that."

"It's fine August. You were doing your music thing, and had your own life to live out there. Like I said before you even left, I didn't want you worrying about me when you had your own things to worry about. But that doesn't mean you couldn't even have called, or texted me like once a month or something. That would've been nice."