Chapter 65: Praise Him

Chapter 65

----------------------------------------
O'Shae

I woke up feeling kisses being placed on the back of my neck and it made me smile knowing who the lips belonged to. I let him continue his trail of soft kisses for a little longer before I decided to turn around in his arms. August was laying right there with a small smile on his face before he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning ma." He mumbled against my cheek.

"Good morning August."

He pulled away and put his hands on my bare back just holding me even closer to him. After that first round of sex last night, another five followed before I tapped out unable to take it anymore. August was in to all types of flips and tricks and they had me exhausted by one in the morning.

For my first time at sex that I can remember, that was definitely amazing. Sadly enough I'm very willing to do it again right now, but the way that between my legs is set up, I don't think I can handle it.

I reached up and grabbed his chin hair and started to play with it as I drifted off into my own thoughts. "What you thankin' 'bout mama?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"You thankin' 'bout somethin', I see it all in your face."

I shrugged and then looked up from his chin hair and looked him in the eyes. "I don't know, just thinking about what's suppose to happen next."

"Whatchu mean?"

"I mean, now what? After all this and even knowing everything I still don't have my memory back and I feel like that's always going to be a lingering problem."

"The doctor said its gone take time, and we got plenty more of it so don't trip." He assured me.

It's hard not to trip and think about it though when it's a constant problem. I mean how am I suppose to go on in life not knowing anything of my past? It just doesn't seem right, but I guess the only thing I can do is sit, wait, and pray.

Thinking about that I perked up a little bit and then rolled over to look at me phone and saw that it was only nine in the morning. "Ooh August come on!"

"Woah wait, why? Where we goin'?"

"To church! Get your butt up." I demanded.

He laughed at me while I hopped off of the bed and then grabbed his long arm trying to pull him up. He cooperated and scootched to the edge of the bed so he was able to grab me while I tried to walk past him to the bathroom. It made me giggle that he really can't keep his hands to himself to save his life.

I looked down at him awaiting what he had to say but he was too busy staring at my exposed boobs and crotch. It took me tapping the side of his jaw to bring him back to earth and finally speak.

"My bad." He apologized. I laughed and shook my head before shrugging. "You're fine. Now what do you have to say?" I asked him.

"Oh yea, so we jus' suppose to get up after allat unholiness we jus' did on yo bed and go to church?"

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure that was holy." I explained to him. "Because I feel spiritually enlightened right now."