Chapter 43: Not The One To Play With

Chapter 43

--------------------------------------
O'Shae

"Excuse me?" I asked.

I know this man didn't just offer me what the hell I think he just did. Does he think I'm some type of prostitute or something? He has really lost his mind to even think it's okay to open his mouth to throw out an offer like this. Hell isnt he an attorney? Someone who holds some type of power in law? And he's offering to take August out of jail if I have sex with him. I don't know everything about the law, but somewhere in some type of official statement this is illegal.

He got up out of his chair and came back around the front of the desk and took a seat on the edge again with a cool smirk. Like the unease he put in me is literally scaring me a little bit. Like he has the most sick and sinister facial expression that's literally making a chill run down my spine because clearly I just got into something horrible.

He clasped his hands together and looked down at me with some lust in his eyes that I have never caught from him any other time I've been around. "I'm pretty sure you heard me O'Shae, but if you do this one thing I can solve all your problems."

"Let me get this straight, you're offering for me to stoop as low to cheating on August with you just so you can get him out of jail?"

"Yes." He nodded, and then shifted hisself so he was sitting right in front of me and looking directly down at me. "Listen O'Shae I'm offering you a good deal here."

"You're offering me a good deal? You're an attorney Justin, August's attorney at that, what kind of shady ass shit is this?" I yelled. 

This is seriously crazy to be hearing him offering this. This man was someone that August trusted with his legal shit, hell that I trusted! Now here he is just exposing the fact that he pretty much could have had August out or with less time, but he was bullshitting all for what? Now wants to throw this at me? This is something straight out of a sick movie or something.

He sighed and gently pressed his rough, white hand on my thigh and I immediately removed it thinking he really lost his mind for even touching me. He chuckled a little at my facial expression and it was even more sick to hear that he thinks all of this is funny! None of this is a joke and I really want to punch him or stab him, hell just something that'll knock some sense back into him.

"Calm down O'Shae, I get I'm his attorney and I do what I can for my client and I can do more for him if you do this one thing." He went on to explain.

I shook my head and stared at him disgusted. "You really think I'd have sex with you?"

"I'm hoping you would, because I find you very attractive." He explained to me and bit down on his lip. "Like you are definitely one of the most beautiful black women I've ever seen and I just really want you."

"Okay." I laughed because this was starting to get out of hand and someone has to be pranking me. "Where the hell are the cameras because this has to be a joke."

"It's not and quite frankly Shae, neither is my deal. This is literally the best deal for you, I mean would you really not have an hour or two of intercourse with me and let August stay in prison for five years? I mean it's five years O'Shae, you want the kids to have a dad around don't you? You want your husband back home don't you?" He asked. "Listen O'Shae, I'll say it again, I'm offering you a very good deal here."

I looked him over once more before standing up. I reached for Layla's carrier and then Keyon's before standing completely up. "Justin I'm not going to fulfill some sick fetish-fantasy you have because guess what? One way or another I'm going to get him out of jail, and just In case you didn't catch on, you're fired."