Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!"

Emily came and sat beside Chris to copy from him, of course she also asked permission. I would nag to anyone who copies from me without permission. When there were still maybe five or six more left copying on my answers, somebody bit my shoulder, to my surprise.

It wasn't really a surprise to who the culprit was though. "Chris! Don't do that!"

"What? This?" he bit me again. Looking so seductively, he made me blush. By instinct, I looked away. But he bit me again.

"Chris!" I scolded him. Instead of answering me, he looked at me and bit me again! "I told you to stop it!" I shoved his face away.

"Fine! I'll stop..." he raised his hands up in defeat. "But smell this first~!" he shoved his hand to my face.

I took a sniff on his wrist, my eyes widened with shock, "You smell like a girl!!!"

"Hey! I do not! It's just a sweet fragrance..."

"Yeah... Like a girl's!" I retorted.

"No~!!!" he whined.

"Alright! Alright!" I said as I could no longer find a come back. Chris, who was so smiley with his victory, slipped his arm around my shoulder. He really smells like a girl. Why put on female perfume? It's so weird for a guy!

"Eek!" I screamed and pushed Chris away. He had an expression like saying 'What', but I nagged, "Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" he was acting stupid.

"Biting my shoulder!"

"Hehe... Oops~!" he stuck his tongue out.

Moments later, I heard Emily scream. Chris then bolted up and distanced himself away from us. I was confused, but he then started to mutter, "Oh no! I did something bad! Baby girl will be mad at me. Please forgive me God!"

Me and Emily were confused. I asked him, "Why? What did you do?"

"I almost gave in to temptation, and almost touched Emily down there..." he said looking blue.

You think almost touching Emily down there was bad, but biting me not?!?!

"Stay calm Chris. You didn't do it, and don't..."

"Yeah... You're right..." he sat back down and bit my shoulder again.

"I told you to stop that! Darn it!" I spat.

"Chris and Jade sitting on a tree~!" sang Ryan, "Having S - E - X ~!!!"

"What?!" the both of us reacted in unison.

Some classmates were looking at us, especially Sam. She shot me a death glare. Yeah, that froze my mind. But then Ryan sang again, "Richard and Tess sitting on a tree~! Having S - E - X ~!!!"

Mae looked at me and it was obvious that she was worried. So I told her what I thought, "Don't think too much about it Mae... Ryan's just teasing male and female classmates who are beside each other."

Mae sighed in relief right after I told her that. Richard could possibly be Mae's first love, so she's anxious about things when it come to him...

"I'm giving you back your liquid eraser." Chris suddenly said, and I gave him a holler, because I was still talking with Mae. Then something small and cold slid inside my shirt, nearly going through my chest. I grabbed it, and examined the object. It was my liquid eraser!

"Chris!!!" I say, grinding my teeth in anger.

He chuckled and raised his hands innocently, "What?"