[Chanyeol] Unexpected mate

Start from the beginning

"Here take these, change in here." The odd man says, he handed you a deep red velvet dress. You take it from him, and shivered when you felt tingles all over your body.

He smirked at you before saying. "My name is Chanyeol." He said. You nod and wondered if you should introduce your self.

"Uhm... (Y/N)." You mumble, he grins showing off his strange sharp teeth. "I know..now hurry up." Chanyeol said before closing the door leaving you alone in a cold dark room.

You fumble around and find the light switch, you quickly remove your dirty shirt and jeans and pulled on the old fashioned dress. It reached your ankles and it was way too low showing off too much cleavage. You sigh in confusion as you thought over what Chanyeol said. How did he know?

You were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard a desperate knock on the door. You adjust the stupid dress and open the door. Standing in front of you were 12 boys....2 of them you recognize as Chanyeol and Kai.

"Who are you?" You whisper as you take in their hungry gazes. Chanyeol's eyes were trained on your exposed chest.

"Who gave you this dress!? Take it off immediately! Your body is for my eyes only!" He yelled loudly. You felt your blood freeze slightly when you saw his dark eyes turn darker, they could of have been mistaken for black.

"What is wrong with you! You gave me this dumb old fashioned dress! And quit yelling at me!" You spat back. You saw how he looked shocked, his mouth went slack and his eyes were wide.

Then you saw all the boys had cheeky smiles on their faces, some even clapped. "Wow...I've never seen anyone talk back to the alpha." A boy spoke up with a impressed look.

Alpha?

"She's good man, she really is." Another one said. Chanyeol closed his open mouth and gave you a glare before grabbing your hand. He dragged you to the room where you were just changing.

He slammed the door shut with so much force it looked like it was about to fall off it's hinges. "Don't you dare talk to me like that." Chanyeol hissed.

You roll your eyes and sat down on a small stool near the window. You looked out of it and saw nothing but green trees. The full silver moon was shining brightly lightning up the dark room.

"I'm talking to you." He said, you ignored him and carried on looking out the window. "Well I'm not." You mutter. You couldn't help but sigh in unhappiness as thought over what happened with your Mum.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Chanyeol suddenly appeared behind you, you felt his warm breath fan your neck. He then attached your lips to your neck. You gasped at his bold action and twirled around to slap him.

He held your wrist before it could come in contact with his face. His dark eyes surprisingly weren't angry or black. They were filled with concern and warmth.

You felt your self being mesmerized in his gaze. "Who hurt you...?" He questioned gently. You freeze when he said that.

'How did he know..?' You thought to your self. Chanyeol stares at you and then opens his mouth.

"I just know. Now tell me.....I can feel your pain." He told you, his tone warm and comforting. You held back tears and shook your head.

"Why do I feel like this....? Who are you and how do you know me?" You ask him your voice laced with anger and fear. Chanyeol reached out his arm to touch you but you flinched. His eyes widen and then a frown appeared on his face.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I will never hurt you." He muttered gently. "And why is that?" You questioned curiously, you peered up at him through your lashes.

"Because your my mate. My soul mate." He answered. Your eyes widen in disbelief.

"What?.....what's that?"

"See when I touch you...do you feel sparks, tingles, and a odd attraction to me?" Chanyeol asked, he slowly took step towards you.

"Yes." You breathed out. "That's because your my soul mate. Now tell me what you feel when I do this." He said next thing he's got his lips attached to yours.

A undescribable feeling was rushing through your veins. You felt as if fireworks were going off in the background.

He finally pulled away and grinned oddly. "Oh my god." You whispered.

"Wait...let me show you something else. Just promise me...promise me you won't freak out or be afraid." He asked cautiously.

You purse your lips and nod. "Do you trust me?" Chanyeol asked. You felt your self blushing under his intense stare and nod.

"Yes I trust you." You mutter sincerely. He grinned and then thing that happened made your blood freeze in fight and you quickly shut your eyes.

Cracking of bones, Chanyeol's deep groans, and then a eerie silence. You manage to open your (e/c) eyes and gasped at the magnificent sight before you.

A beautiful pure white wolf.

You felt your heart tighten and something in you was whispering to go up to it. You take gentle steps towards the giant beast.

The wolf lifted his amber eyes to meet yours. A feeling of tingles and safety took over your body, you smiled and reached out your hand touching the tip of his white head. His fur was soft and silky.

"Wow...so your like half human and half wolf...how is that even possible?" You question as you played with his silky fur.

He growled and nudged your hand with his head. You immediately understood that he wanted you to move up.

You scramble up and this time watch in awe as he shifts back. Next thing you know Chanyeol in all his glory is standing in front of you naked, grinning like a fool.

"Hey!" You yell and cover you eyes blushing. "You can look you know..I'm all yours." His deep voice rung out from the other side of the room.

"Okay you can look now." Chanyeol said. You remove your hands and saw him wearing a pair of black shorts nothing else. His bare toned torso on display.

"Gosh...your so full of your self." You mumble when he starts flexing his abs teasingly. He laughed loudly and winked. "But you love it." He laughed.

You smiled at his laugh. It was deep and musical. He stopped laughing when he saw you staring at him with a beautiful smile.

"I love you." He told you. You sigh and rub your temples trying to understand this whole wolf business.

"Are all the others wolfs too?" You question trying avoid his little confession. He frowned and nodded.

"Yup...but your mine, only mine." He muttered seriously, a slight look of jealously took over his features.

You laugh and nod. "Well we'll see about that." You told him and run out the room.

Chanyeol shook his head after your retreating figure. He couldn't believe he found you after all these years.

"Yeah we will!" He yelled after her and ran after her a goofy smile spread on his face.

I'm just going to a dig a hole in shame. It was terrible okay but yeah...byeee and sorry again.