•Chapter 50•

BOOM! TWO CHAPTERS BECAUSE IM AMAZING ;)

ENJOY!

Amelia
I arrived at work only to have Jack ranting on about our love lives as usual. "Okay Jack you seriously need your own boyfriend!" I exclaim with a laugh. He rolls his eyes "well excuse me! But all the good and hot guys are either taken or straight so let me gush over yours". I sighed and shrugged "maybe you can do onl-" "I swear Amelia if you use the words 'online' and 'dating' in the same sentence I will kill you" he glares. I held my hands up in defense and nodded "okay...fine" I shrugged.

I let Jack rant some more and let out a sigh of relief when customers finally entered the doors. Jack leaped at the opportunity to greet them. I chuckled and walked over to Alex who was leaning on the counter looking bored as ever. "Now that, that's over" I laughed and he joined me "what's up?" I smile and he shrugged. "Nothing exciting" he laughs and I nod "well how's school?" I asked. "School is school" he sighed and I nodded "I know what you mean" I chuckle. "Any certain girls in mind?" I winked and he blushed deeply. "I- um- t-there's this one girl" he stuttered and I grinned "ooh! Who is she?" I asked.

"S-she um...she's in my l-literature class!" He admitted with what seemed like a proud yet relieved smile. I nodded "have you asked her out yet?" I egged and he sighed "no...she uh...she has a boyfriend" he muttered. I frowned and squeezed his shoulder "don't worry, either she'll come around or she wasn't 'the one'" I smile. He nodded "I don't think she'll come around...she seems to really love the guy" he shrugs. I nodded "well if she doesn't see that you're a great a guy, I'm absolutely sure someone will come find you" I smiled.

He looked down with a small nod while I pulled him into a comforting hug. The next few customers walked in and it was a few girls, squealing once their eyes laid on me. I looked at Alex who shrugged but I smiled at them anyways. "Welcome to Sammy's table for four?" I ask politely and the two girls in the front nodded with big grins while the other two kept to themselves and basically glared at me.

Okay...

I led them to a booth only to have the girls squeal again "are you really the Amelia Hart? As in Harry's girlfriend?" The blonde asked. I chuckled and nodded "yeah...that's me" I mumbled awkwardly and she squealed along with the red haired girl beside her. "Great! Are you going to brag about how lucky you are?" The other blonde scoffed. "She isn't really a fan of you and Harry..." The red head admitted sheepishly "neither is she" she pointed to the brunette next the rude blonde.

I should really know their names.

"Well it was great meeting you girls" I smile and they nod "can I get you anything?" I asked. "What's it like dating him?" The red head asked and I blushed. "Oh she doesn't know! She's probably another one of his whores" the snappy blonde rolled her eyes. I gasped and the brunette beside her snickered "yeah, he'll have another one by next week! Maybe a decent one too".

"Excuse me? Harry isn't womanizer! And I'm not one of his 'whores' because he doesn't have any! I am his girlfriend and I'm sorry you girls can't except that!" I exclaimed, growing furious with their harsh words. "If you aren't a whore, then why do you have a child?" The blonde smirked and her nice friends kicked her under the table. "I don't care if you talk about me, but if you bring my daughter into this, we will have some problems" I glare and cross my arms. "Now I'm going to have to ask you ladies to leave" I mumbled and they scoffed before sliding out of the booth, the other girls following behind sadly.

"It was lovely meeting you all and have a wonderful day!" I call and let out a deep sigh once they were gone.
I jumped when I heard cheering and clapping behind me. I turned to see Jack and Alex standing there with wide grins. "That was the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life" Alex laughed "that was the coolest thing Amelia has probably done in her life". I glared at Jack who shrugged sheepishly "sorry" he mumbled.

"Whatever, those girls were rude and they deserved what they got" I sighed and he nodded "yes! You go girl!" He snapped. I laughed and shook my head before wiping down the tables that have been used today.

_____________________________
A/N: this chapter is so bad -.- but I wanted to spark something since my story's a little dull. Hope you enjoyed this horrible chapter! Love y'all! OKAII BYEEE!!!