•Chapter 48•

Amelia
After we all cleaned up my mom decided to head back to the hotel "we'll hang out tomorrow" she smiled and I nodded. "Alright, drive safe, love you" I smiled and she nodded "Happy Birthday babes". "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow" I told her and she nodded. My brothers and sister wanted to stay so I'll be stuck with them for the night. Fun right?

I entered the living room to see everyone lounging around, already used to each other's company. "So Danny, girlfriend?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes "I do have one actually, that girl I told you about. Her name is Piper" she grinned. "Yes! Finally get to scare a girlfriend" I smirked and he groaned "great". I smirked and sat beside Harry, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for today" I smiled and glanced at Kasey and Aliza who were playing with dolls. I glanced up at everyone who was smiling at me "of course" Louis grinned. "You guys have experienced it right? Her stubbornness? Her kindness?" Ashton listed. "Plenty of times" Liam chuckled and I rolled my eyes "she's to nice! I think she's secretly crazy" Danny shrugged. I glared at him while he held his hands up in defense. "Just saying" he shrugged again and I rolled my eyes.

"Amelia...I'm tired" Kasey yawned and I chuckled "alright, come on" I smiled. I lifted Aliza and took Kasey's hand, leading her upstairs. "You can share Aliza's bed" I told her and she nodded. I led them into Aliza's room and tucked them in next to each other. "I missed you Lia" my sister smiled and I nodded "I missed you too Kase". She yawned again before her hazel eyes met my brown ones. "Harry's your boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded slowly "he's cute" she giggled. I joined her and nodded "yeah he is" I whispered causing her to giggle again. I kissed their heads "night" I whispered and walked out, shutting the door softly.

When I returned to the living room I returned to my seat beside Harry. "You guys can share Harry's room and Josh can get the couch" I explain to my brothers. "Where is Harry going to sleep?" Danny asked with a cross of his arms. "In my r-" "hell no!" My brothers exclaimed at the same time. "And why not?" I asked "you know why?" They glared and I scoffed. "You honestly think I'm gonna have sex with a billion people in this house? Not to mention my little sister and daughter".

Harry's eyes widened and everyone else cringed at my words. "Gross Amelia!" Sam exclaimed and I shrugged "what?" I laughed. My brothers glared at me "no" Ashton stated. I scoffed "then you guys can sleep outside" I smirked. "Fine but the door stays open" Danny huffed and I shook my head "who are you? Mom?" I scoffed. "Amelia" he glared and I shook my head "sorry! But I'm older and the door is closed" I shrugged.

They shot daggers towards Harry who cleared his throat awkwardly. "I-um...I'm going to lay d-down" he mumbled and rushed upstairs. Everyone else chuckled and nodded "we're all gonna head up too". Everyone hugged me goodnight and trudged upstairs. I decided to go out back and sit on the dock.

It was really pretty with the moon shining over the water and the cool breeze blowing over. "Let's make this even more cheesy and have bonding time!" A voice called from behind me. I turned to see Danny walking over with a smirk plastered on his face. "Ooh a brother and sister bonding sesh? Let's do it!" I laughed and he plopped beside me.

"So, you really like him?" He asked as he focused his eyes on the water. I nodded "I do" I sighed and he looked down at me with a small smile "he's okay" he chuckles. "Mmhmm" I smirk and he wraps an arm around me "but you know I gotta have my fun" he winks. I roll my eyes "of course" I laugh and lean into him "I miss home" I sigh and he kisses my head. "You know you can always come back" he mumbles and I laugh softly "I know...but I don't think I could leave this place" I tell him. "Too much is here already and I want Aliza to stay in one place" I explain and he hums softly.

"Well we all miss you back home" he mumbles and I smile "I miss you guys too...I'll be visiting very soon" I chuckle. He rubs my arm "good, it was getting dull in Seattle" he laughs. "Isn't it always?" I smirk and he pauses for a second "that is very true".

"You know Ash is still in love with Sam right?" He asks and I burst out laughing. "Yep, bummer she's dating Niall" I shrug and he hisses "yikes" he chuckles. "Well let's head inside before one of us gets sick" he laughs and I nod "okay, I have some of your clothes here". He glared at me as we entered the house "I knew some stuff was missing". I shrugged sheepishly "I like your sweaters..." I chuckle and grab him some clothes.

"Night Lia, happy birthday" he smiles and kisses my cheek "night, thank you" I grin and disappear into my room. Harry was sitting at the end of the bed on his phone.

"Still up?" I asked and he looked up at me with a grin "yeah, wanted to give you my gift!" He cheered. "Harry" I whined and he shook his head "shhh" he shushed and walked over to me.

He held a small rectangular box and grinned like a little kid "go on" he smiled. I opened it and gasped softly "Harry..." I whispered as my eyes stared at the necklace that had a heart charm. It was sparkling under the light and it had engraving on it.

You will change the world
~H

"Because you changed mine" he whispered and I looked up at him with a smile. "Turn around" he smiled and took the necklace as I did so. I lifted my hair and grinned when the cold chain clasped around my neck. Harry's hands met my sides and his lips met my neck "happy birthday" he mumbled against my skin.

I bit my lip and fluttered my eyes close, craning my neck slightly as he continued planting light kisses up and down my neck. He then stopped at one certain spot and started sucking lightly. "Harry" I whispered softly and he hummed against my skin making me moan quietly.

He pulled away and lightly blew over the spot making me moan slightly louder at the feeling. "Now you're really mine" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. My eyes widened when I registered what he had just said. I spun around to look at him as he smirked at me "did you just give me a hickey?!" I whisper-yelled. He started laughing into his hand like a school boy "maybe" he mumbled and I groaned.

He goes from intense 21 year old to eight year old boy within two seconds!