•Chapter 31•

Amelia
I ordered the pizza and we made our way downstairs. The boys patted Harry on the back while Josh and Sam gave him uneasy looks. The perks of have over protective friends. I only shook my head with a laugh "Aliza!" Harry grinned "Harry!" She squealed and ran over to him. He lifted her up in the air and kissed her cheek "where you been?" She struggled to ask.

He frowned "I've been bad, so I'm trying to be good again" he smiled at me. "That's why you have me!" She cheesed and we all chuckled "of course" he grinned and sat down beside Liam with Aliza in his lap. She then gasped when she saw his necklace.

It was a paper plane.

She lifted the charm and gazed at it like it was the most precious thing she's ever held. I guess I was the only one who noticed because everyone was either on their phones or talking to one another.

Harry looked at Aliza with a small smile as she just stared at the shiny little plane. He then slipped it over his head and held it in front of her "if I give this to you, you have to promise me you'll never take it off, like a friendship bracelet" he told her. She looked up at him with the widest grin "okay" she squealed and he chuckled before slipping it over her tiny head. "I promise" she confirmed and kissed his cheek causing him to smile at her like she was his own.

I didn't even know it was possible to love him more.

Aliza hopped off of his lap and ran over to me causing me to smile and lift her up. "Whatcha got there munchkin?" I asked and she lifted up the chain "plane! I'll never take it off" she told me. I looked at Harry who was only smiling wider. There was a knock at the door and I kissed Aliza's cheek before setting her down and making my way to answer.

I opened it and bursted into fits of laughter "Alex?" I asked and his face went completely red. "Hey Amelia..." He mumbled and looked down at the boxes of pizzas in his arms. "You work two jobs?" I ask and he nods "to pay for school" he tells me and I nod. "Makes sense" I chuckle and he hands me the boxes "thank you" I tell him with a grateful smile. I reach into my pocket "how much?" I ask and he shakes his head "don't worry about it" he grins.

"No! I insist! Here" I smile and hand him a fifty "Amelia this is way more then the actual price!" He gawks and pushes my hand away. "Take it. You can use it for school" I laugh and he only shakes his head "no" he whines. Harry then comes out of no where with a hard glare and I felt his arm wrap around my lower back. "Hey what's taking so long, we're hungry" he playfully glares at me and I roll my eyes.

"Here take the pizza, Alex isn't letting me pay so I'm gonna throw the money and lock the door" I laugh and hand the pizza to Harry who refuses to take it. "No, go ahead I'll pay" he smiles at me and I roll my eyes before looking at Alex "this one time I will accept" I glare. "See you tomorrow" I grin and he looked a lot more down from when I first answered the door. "Yeah...bye" he mumbled and was soon blocked by Harry's body.

Okay weird.

I screamed when Sam appeared right in front of me with a smirk "Sam! I could've dropped the pizza!" I groaned. "I saw that" she told me with a smug look "saw what?" I asked. "You are the most oblivious person I have ever met!" She groaned and snatched the pizza, stomping away.

What the heck...

I screamed again when Harry's hands gripped my waist "I hate all of you!" I groaned and stomped to the kitchen just like Sam had did. Harry came in laughing and I saw everyone else chuckling to themselves as they grabbed slices "mommy cheese!" Aliza squealed.

I laughed and grabbed a small cheese slice, placing it on her plate. Everyone thanked me and kissed my cheek causing me to grin, I never get over that. "Don't thank me, Harry paid" I chuckle "but thanks for the kisses!" I laugh and sit between Harry and Louis. Josh gasped "you let someone else pay?" He asked with a hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes while Harry looked up "where's my kisses?" He asked and I bursted out laughing "go on Lou" I smirked.

"Come here Haz!" Louis squealed and leaned over making a bunch of kissy noises. "Gross! not over my food!" I whined and pushed him away which only made him shoot me a cheeky grin. "Amelia I'm taking you out tomorrow" Josh told me with a mouthful of cheese and pepperoni. "Ew why?" I laughed "because I leave!" He smirked and I deflated in my seat "why..." I mumbled. "Yes!" Sam cheered causing me to glare at her "bring Aliza" Josh smiled. "Okay fine" I pout and bite into my pizza, glancing at Harry who had suddenly gone quiet.

My phone started ringing and I grinned widely when I saw my mom was calling. I miss her.