•Chapter 18•

Amelia
Josh, Kat, Aliza and I spent the day catching up, grabbing lunch and shopping for our massive sleepover party tonight. Aliza was bouncing with excitement of course and I felt bad for her being the only child so, I invited Lilly. Josh was about ready to choke me due to how many people were coming but I didn't care. If I was gonna satisfy people, I was going to satisfy everyone.

"I've never seen so much food in my life" Josh whines as we finished loading up his car. Kat scoffed "have you ever heard of Niall Horan?" I couldn't help but laugh at her question. She was right, the way Niall and Aliza eat, this food will be gone before tomorrow morning. "I still can't believe I'm going to be in the sa-" "if you mention this stupid dream sleepover of yours one more time Katrina I'm going to tell everyone what happened last year at the concert" Josh groans. That shut Kat up real quickly.

"What happened at the concert?" I ask with a chuckle "Sh-" "I'll tell you later!" She screeched. Aliza giggled and I shook my head "oh how I missed you guys" I smirked and strapped my daughter in her seat. We then slid in the car and made our way home "Josh, you're going to help make dinner" I tell him and he groans "Whyyyyy" he whines. "Because you know how to cook and Kat can watch the girls!" I explain and he huffs "fine". I smirk "thank you best friend!" I cheese and he rolls his eyes "yeah yeah".

Once we reached the house we immediately started unloading the car with the millions of bags. Kat took Aliza inside and when everything was out of the car I made my way over to Janie's to grab Lilly. I knocked and Lilly opened with an excited squeal "hey there babes! Are you excited for our sleepover?" I asked and she nodded "grandma I leaving!" She called. I chuckled when Janie appeared with a grin "you aren't even going to hug me? What a shame!" I smiled when Lilly hugged her grandmother goodbye. "Thank you for letting us have her, I knew it wouldn't be a sleepover without her" I softly laughed and Janie grinned "of course! I hope you all have fun! I'll see you tomorrow my love and don't eat to many sweets" she waves.

Lilly giggled and I picked her up in my arms along with her bag "you excited?" I asked and she nodded "yeah!". I smiled "good! We missed having you over" I tell her and set her down once we entered the house. "Aliza! Lilly's here" I call and I could hear her faint squeal before I lead Lilly in the living room. Kat smiled as they hugged each other "mommy we go upstairs?" Aliza asked and I smiled. "If Aunty Kat wants to take you both upstairs then you can" I tell them and they both face her.

"Can we Aunty Kat? Please?" She begged and Kat couldn't resist "alright, let's go". I grinned "Thanks Kat, just until dinner is ready I promise" she nodded and took the girls hands, leading them upstairs. I skip to the kitchen to see Josh putting away the groceries "oh look at you being responsible and stuff!" I smirk. "I am a very responsible person Amelia" he sternly spoke with a cross of his arms. I gave him a look before we both bursted into laughter.

"So what's for dinner?" He asked I let out a huff "um...spaghetti and meatballs with a side of garlic bread". He grins "yes! I love your spaghetti" he cheers causing me to laugh "well we have to cook for like, fifty people so let's get to work". We finish up putting away the rest of the groceries and leave out the stuff for dinner. "What time is it?" I ask and he check his phone "6 o'clock" I sigh "we've got an hour, ready? Break!"

******

So our kitchen is a disaster...but! Dinner is ready. Josh and I were a complete mess and we couldn't stop laughing. We had spaghetti sauce on our faces and noodles in our hair. Then we had a mini food fight so now there was parmesan powder on our clothes and more sauce on our bodies. This is a mess I'm definitely going to regret making.

"So...shall I set the table?" He asks in between snickers causing me to roll my eyes. "Yes please" I answer and before I could say anything else, there were knocks at the door causing me to break into laughter again. "I'll get it" I mumble and make my way out of the kitchen, pulling a noodle from my hair.

I swing the door open and the expression on the boys faces were absolutely priceless. "Hello there!" I laugh and they looked so confused "Amelia what happened?" Louis asked as he pulled another noodle from my hair. I chuckled "well...there's about a million people coming over tonight...so I had to cook" I explained. "We're you cooking yourself?" Zayn sarcastically asked with a chuckle. "Oh hush, come in" I laugh and let them step inside. "Aliza! Lilly! Kat! Come downstairs!" I call and I could hear their footsteps rush their way down.

"Boys!" Aliza squealed and wobbled her way over to hug them "Amelia what happened to yo- oh my god" she stopped. "How did everyone you know, know who we are but you didn't?" Harry asked causing me to laugh. "Aliza! The bread is a bit crispy" Josh called from the kitchen and I groaned before jogging over.

I didn't even make it all the way there because I slipped on some sauce and fell on my ass. Story of my life people. Josh broke into fits of laughter causing everyone else to join him. "You clutz" he smirked before sticking his hand out to help me up. He pulled me up and saw the boys "hi" he waved.

Harry
I watched as this guy stood really close to Amelia and I already didn't like him. "Hi" he waved with a smile and Amelia pulled his wrist, dragging him over to us. "Josh, this is Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, And Zayn. Boys, this is my absolute bestest friend Josh" she grinned. He shook our hands firmly with a friendly smile "I thought Sam was your best friend?" I asked out of curiosity.

"She is but Josh and I have been friends since birth, our moms are close and have been since middle school so he's like a brother to me" she explains and throws an arm around his neck. We all nod "well! Dinner is ready so you guys can all go sit at the table while I see where Sam is" she smiles. Just then, Sam walked through the front door "never mind!" Amelia laughed "what the hell is going on?" Sam asked once her eyes landed on all of us.

Amelia
I laughed "massive sleepover, you are right on time" I explain and she nods "and what about the fact that you and Josh look like you're serving yourselves for dinner?". I roll my eyes "we had to cook for everyone! Now come on before the food gets cold" I chuckle and we all head into the dining room.

Josh had set everything on the table and he wasn't lying about the bread, it wasn't completely burnt but it did look crispy. Oh well, they'll deal with it. Who knew buying a table this big would come in handy? Sam sat at one end of the table while I sat on the other.

So it went Sam, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Me, Josh, Kat and the girls. Interesting. "Oh! Boys, this is Kat, Josh's sister and Lilly, Aliza's best friend" I introduce and they all wave. "Kat is a huge fan and Lilly is just cute" I smile and they all chuckle. "Well it's nice to meet all of you" Liam smiled and they all nodded in agreement.

"Dig in!" I grin "don't have to tell me twice" Niall cheered before scooping some food onto his plate. "Wait! Josh is sleeping over?!" Sam screeched and I bursted into fits of laughter "you're stuck with me all night" he smirked. The boys looked confused which only made it funnier "they hate each other" I tell them in between laughs.
"Hate is an understatement" Sam grumbled and Josh only rolled his eyes.

"This is going to be a fun night" I smirk and slurp up a noodle.