•Chapter 49•

Amelia
I woke up to the sound of soft humming behind me and couldn't help but smile. "Good morning" he mumbled "morning" I answered groggily and turned to face him. "I don't wanna get up" he whined and I sighed "neither do I...let's just lay here forever" I mumbled. He chuckled and rubbed my back "as much as I would love that, we have made you miss too much work".

Just then our door was opened and Cooper hopped on the bed, licking both of our faces."whoops!" My brothers voice called from down the hall. "I suddenly hate this dog..." Harry groaned and pushed his head away. "Hey, don't hate on him! He's my best friend!" I grin and pet Cooper's head. "Hey bud! I missed ya!" I cooed and scratched he ears. He licked me one good time on the cheek causing me to laugh "he gets more loving then I do" Harry pouted.

"Well" I shrugged and looked up at him as he held a frown on his face. "Cooper, down" I ordered and he obediently obliged "good boy!" I smile and climb out of bed. "I guess we're getting up now" Harry sighed and followed me to the bathroom. I gasped when I saw the mark on my neck. It wasn't too bad but it was definitely noticeable "Harry!" I whined and he started laughing. "This isn't funny!" I groan and inspected the mark in the mirror "I'm sorry!" He chuckled and shrugged.

I glared at him and sighed "I'll cover it up" I grumbled and he pecked my cheek. "Remember this Friday we have that big event" he reminded and I groaned "I forgot!" It's that big event thing the boys told us about last week. "Yeah! It's our first public event as a couple" he grinned and I felt my nerves coming in.

Just great!

"Yay" I mumbled and attempted to walk out, only to have him stop me "what's wrong? Have you changed your mind?!" He asked in panic and I shook my head rapidly. "No! It's not that it's just...I'm nervous" I admitted and he chuckled before pulling me into a hug "don't worry, I'll be with you the whole time". I sighed "like...your girlfriend is the most clumsiest person on the planet!" I exclaimed. "Yes an-" "I mean I'm also really awkward around normal people! Imagine around people like Kendall Jenner! I'm weird and awkward and could never even compare to Kendall Jenner. I can't walk straight in heels and I'll probably slip over my dress an-" "Amelia!" He yelled and I jumped.

I bit my lip and he laughed "you ramble when you're nervous" he explains and I nod "I've been told". He sighed and walked towards me "you are going to do perfectly fine. You're going to be yourself and you aren't going to worry about it" he explained. "But I-" "don't even compare yourself to Kendall Jenner because you are far more beautiful then her, but don't tell her I said that" he winked. I took a deep breath and nodded "I'll be there at your side the entire time so if you fall, I'll be there to catch you and make it look like we're dancing".

I let out a laugh and nodded "okay..." I mumbled and he kissed my temple "you'll be fine". I took another deep breath "I have to go get dressed" I muttered and walked into my room, pulling out my uniform. He's right...I'll be fine. Besides, I've got another four days to calm myself down.

I received a text from my mom saying we'll meet up after I get off and I'll show her around. This is only her second time coming to visit, all the other times I flew back home. I'll talk to her about this later.

I changed quickly, throwing my hair into a neat pony tail and heading back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and cover up my neck. I was pretty impressed on my skills of making it completely disappear. I smirked and grabbed my things, heading downstairs to see everyone up and ready for their day.

"What's everyone's plans?" I asked as I grabbed an apple and bit into it happily. "The boys and I are heading out to get fitted for our suits" Liam explained "for Friday?" I asked as he nodded. "That reminds me! Our stylist will be here before the event with dresses for you and Sam" Louis snapped. "We can get our own dresses" I chuckled and he shook his head "Lou is very specific when it comes to fashion" Zayn explains. "Hm...well I'm sure Sam would love that" I chuckled and they all nodded while I faced my brothers and sister.

"We might meet up with mom for lunch later and then wait for you" Ashton shrugs while I nod. "Sam took Aliza to Janie's already?" I asked Niall and he nodded "okay cool" I smile. "I'll see you guys later!" I wave and make my way out. Before I had one foot out the door, two hands spun me around "what? No goodbye kiss?" He frowned.

I laughed and pulled a string of floss from his hair "did you brush it as well?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and I pecked his lips with a smile before making my way out.

Eventful mornings are sometimes my favorite mornings.