•Chapter 46•

Amelia
Once I entered the shop, Jack and Alex stood there with grins. A card in Alex's hand and a small wrapped gift in Jacks. "Happy birthday!" They spoke in unison causing me to roll my eyes. "Thanks guys" I smile and pulled them into a hug. "Well go on! Open it" Jack rushed and I laughed, tearing the wrapping paper and opening the small box.

It was a charm bracelet with random charms that somehow related to me. I bursted out laughing at the bottle of wine charm. "These are charms that create you" Jack smirked and I looked at them. There was a bottle of wine, a baby's carriage thing, a silver Oreo and other random things that made me laugh harder. There was a certain charm that really stood out as it shimmered.

It was the letter 'H'.

I looked up at Jack who had a proud smirk on his face and shrugged. "It seemed necessary" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes "Mmhmm" I glared. I sighed and Jack handed me my apron with a frown "what's the matter?" He asked. I shrugged "I guess I wanted to see everyone on my birthday but people have lives" I laughed. He rubbed his neck nervously and nodded "yeah, bummer um...i- ooh look customers!" He stuttered.

I scrunched my eyebrows and watched him greet the customers happily. I looked at Alex who widened his eyes and scurried to the back. I am so confused...

I shook it off and clasped the bracelet around my wrist before taking down the rest of the chairs that were up. I smiled at the customers as I passed their table and finally caught Alex who was trying to hide. "What's going on?" I asked and crossed my arms. "I- uh- what are you talking about?" He asked and I scoffed "you're an even bigger liar than Jack!" I exclaimed. He brought his fingers to his lips and pretended to zip them with a shrug.

I glared at him before stomping out "Jack!" I called and he whipped around to look at me. "You and Alex are being weird, why?" I ask and he chuckled "what are you talking about?" He asked. "Where's Sam?" I asked "shopping" he answered simply and I focused on his features. He held a playful smirk and his arms were crossed. "I've got my eyes on you" I glared and walked behind the counter.

***********************

All day! All day those two have been weird! Alex kept hiding from me and Jack kept smirking at me and it was starting to freak me out. I hung my apron up and faced them again. "Later Amelia" Alex smiled and I glared "so he speaks". He chuckles and walks to the back, leaving my attention on Jack. "Bye Amelia!" He waved and gave me a hug. I sighed and hugged him back "Jack what is going on!?" I whined and he only laughed.

"Bye Amelia!" He rushed me out and I was basically kicked out. I sighed in defeat and walked to my car. "Happy birthday!" He smirked one last time. Is that what this is about? Seriously? I groaned and got into my car with a deep breath. I received a text from Sam saying she already picked up Aliza and that she'll see me in a bit.

I pulled out of the parking lot, trying to let the radio take away my frustration. Jack and Alex were really annoying and I just wanted to go home and eat some Oreos and drink wine. That sounded so good right now.

I pulled into the gates and parked the car happily. I smiled when I realized I was finally home and hopped out of the car. The lights were on so I was happy I finally got to see everyone after this frustrating day. Stupid Jack, stupid Alex.

I entered the house to find it oddly quiet again. "Hello?" I called and walked around "Sam?" I called again. I walked into the living room "Aliza?" I called out.

"SURPRISE!"

I gasped when everyone jumped out of hiding spots. They had decorated the living room and had gifts stacked on the coffee table. "Guys!" I whined causing them all to laugh. "Happy Birthday!" Sam squealed and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Everyone else did the same and Harry smirked "Happy Birthday Love" he mumbled and pecked my lips.
"Thank you guys" I smiled and they only smirked. "Not everyone is here yet!" Niall exclaimed and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What do you me-" just then, there was a knock on the door.