•Chapter 40•

A/N: Thats right! Two updates in one day!....I just dropped my phone on my face while typing this...just to let y'all know
You don't care. Enjoy!!

*******************************

Amelia
"Harry I'm scared" I groaned and I could hear his laughter "laughing isn't helping!" I whined. "I'm sorry! We're almost there" he chuckled causing me to pout "you said that ten minutes ago" I groaned. He blindfolded me once we got into the car and told me it was a surprise. We drove around for like fifteen minutes and were now walking around in a place that sounded a lot like the woods.

I felt leaves crunching under my boots and could smell the pine all around which scared me even more. Who takes a girl on a date in the woods?! Is he going to kill me?

Hey...is this how everyone felt that one time I took them out?

I laughed at my own thoughts before stumbling a little into Harry's chest "what are you giggling about?" He asked in a playful tone. "Nothing" I giggled again and felt his chest rumble in laughter "alright are you ready?" He asked. "No...are you gonna kill me?" I ask and before he could answer, the blindfold came off and I gasped.

We were in the field, fireflies out as usual but there was a picnic set up right in the middle. Candles lit, champagne and even roses. It looked like it was straight out of a romance novel. "Harry" I whispered as my eyes never left the scenery. I finally looked up at him to find him smiling at me "I told you it'd be just us" he grinned "come on!" He cheered.

He pulled me along with him, sitting down on the blanket with a grin plastered on his face. "Harry this is...this is so beautiful" I laugh and watch him grab our food. "You like it?" He asked as his eyes met my face "I love it!" I admitted and he released a sigh of relief. "Good! We're having spaghetti and meatballs" he grinned "I'm starving" I giggled. "Champagne?" He asked and I nodded "please".

Maybe it won't be so bad...

*************

We spent the night talking, laughing and just being ourselves. We laid under the stars, our bodies positioned so that our heads could lay right next to each other. "Amelia" he called and I hummed in response "will you be me girlfriend?" He whispered.

My head turned to look at him, his green eyes focused on the stars above and his face holding all serious. "What?" I asked and his eyes finally met mine with a light smile on his face "will...you...be...mine?" He asked slower. I couldn't even believe the words that just came out of his mouth....the whole world had stopped and it was just us. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and the fluttering that's been in my stomach since I first met him only grew stronger by the second.

"Yes" I whispered and he grinned like an idiot "on one condition" I smirked and he scrunched his eyebrows. "If you can catch me" I laughed and as he was about to speak, I stood up and ran as far from him as I could. "You're gonna get it!" He laughed and I clutched my stomach "ooh I'm scared!" I teased and screamed when he started sprinting towards me.

I ran around the field, through the group of fireflies that lit up the place like our own Galaxy. It was no use because he had caught me and spun me around causing me to giggle like a little girl. He set me down slowly and I could feel his chest puff in and out quickly as we were both out of breath. "Got you" he whispered in my ear and I turned around to glare up at him playfully "oh darn!" I smirked.

He leaned his forehead against mine, staring into my brown eyes with a smile that showed his dimples. "Now you're all mine" he grinned and I laughed before nodding "I guess" I playfully shrugged. "Oh shut up and kiss me already" he smirked and smashed his lips onto mine.

For a second I thought the fireworks were real until I realized it was only us. Our lips moved in sync and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, pulling away with a fat grin. "I've been wanting to do that forever" he mumbled with a smirk "me too" I whispered.

"It's getting late...wanna head home?" He asks and I sighed "not really, but I guess so". We both laughed and started to clean everything up and walking down the path hand in hand.

"So what's your answer on the moving part?" He smirked and I groaned "I bet you thought I forgot" he smirked. I sighed "yes" I answered and he grinned "really!?" I nodded. "Yes!" He cheered kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

"Thank you for tonight" I smiled and leaned against him as we reached the car. "Anything for my girlfriend!" He grinned and I started laughing "I'll never get used to that" he sighed. "Say it?" He asked and I shook my head "come on just once!" He whined and I sighed.

"I am Harry Styles girlfriend" I grinned, loving the words flowing out of my mouth.