•Chapter 36•

Amelia
The boys had gone back to their hotel room because like I said the other day, they were paying for a room that wasn't being used. So instead of staying there they are renting a nice lake house only a block away, hidden from the paps and such. They refused to stay here. They wouldn't even let me say the words 'move in' or I was going in the pool.

Rude right?

So they found a nice house close by and will be migrating there! Aliza and I are about to head down there now to help 'move in' since Niall just picked up Sam for their date. They really don't need the help because furniture is already set up, I just needed something to keep me busy or I'd be bored, cleaning up this same old house.

My phone rang and I smiled when Harry's name popped up "hello?" I answer "hey! You coming over soon? The place is absolutely huge!" He laughs. "Yeah I'll be there in a bit! I can hear your voice echoing" I chuckle and grab my keys and Aliza's hand. "Okay see you soon!" He exclaims and we hang up.

I strap Aliza in her car seat, kissing her cheek causing her to giggle before sliding in the driver seat and taking off. The radio was blasting and I could hear Aliza's laugh over the song because it was the boys song.

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy til we see the sun!"

I joined her and by the time the song was over we were in front of this ginormous lake house that I've only seen a few times as I've driven down this road a few times. "Big house!" Aliza squealed and I nodded "big house it is" I chuckled and climbed out, still gawking at the sight. I grabbed Aliza and walked through the front door, hearing the boys laughter echoing from a different room. It was so big that I couldn't even see the boys and I knew they were close by!

"Guys?" I call and a chorus of 'Lia's here' echoed before four faces appeared with grins. "Well? What do you think?" Zayn asked and I looked around with a laugh "I think it's absolutely huge and that you won't even know when I'm here" I exclaim. Liam grinned when he saw Aliza and he lifted her up, making plane noises and taking her to another room.

Him and Zayn have a stronger fondness over her then the others.

"Speaking of!" Louis grins and takes my hand, leading me up the spiraled stairs "there are eight bedrooms here! One for us five and three extras for three certain ladies" he grins in my direction. "What?" I asked in shock and he nodded "yeah! You, Aliza and Sam!" Harry grinned from behind me. "I really hope you aren't implying we live here..." I ask and they glanced at each other.

"You guys were just screaming at me for inviting you to stay with us!" I yell and they sigh. "That's different! This place is actually big enough for all of us to stay here! Not to mention that the rent will always be paid for on time and you won't have to pay a single penny for it" Harry explained and took my hands. I shook my head "no. Absolutely not. No! I'm not letting you guys do that" I explained and made my way to wherever Aliza was.

"Amelia why not?" Harry asked and I looked at him "because that is too much to ask for! And what if people find out? Or management gets angry? So many reasons why Harry!" I exclaim. "Too much?! Amelia you do too much! This is nothing compared to how much you've done for us!" He laughed and I shook my head.

He sighed and took my hand, leading me out to the back, where there was a wonderful lake and it was completely empty and silent.

"No one will find out, not even paps because it's private property from this lake to the sidewalk out front" he smirks and keeps his eyes on the water. I sighed "Harry I-" he turned to me and rubbed my arms "at least think about it okay? Talk to Sam about it, see how Aliza feels and then let us know" he begs. "I don't know..." I whisper and he smiles "promise me you'll think about it?" He asks. "Har-" "promise me" he tells me more stern and I released a long sigh "alright...I promise" I tell him.

His entire face lights up and he pulls me into a hug, his arms around his waist and mine around his neck. "Good, because this is only the beginning" he mumbles into my neck.

______________________________
A/N: This chapter is trash but it's something I've wanted to happen for a while. New house, lots of people, more drama >:P Okaii BYEE!