•Chapter 8•

Amelia
"They look so cute!" A voice squealed "yeah...makes me want to vomit" an Irish accent spoke. "I wanna take a picture! My best friend is sleeping with Harry Styles!" I heard a laugh "that sounded a bit wrong". I feel an arm around my waist tighten and those familiar curls tickle my cheek. "Let's just wake them up!" Another voice exclaimed and while Sam was shouting protests, someone was jumping on the small couch our bodies were on.

"WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" I was then rolled off the couch and onto the floor with a thud. I groaned and finally managed to peel my eyes open. Everyone was gathered around the couch the smirks and arms crossed, looking like parents while Louis stood on the couch laughing. Harry groaned and pushed him off causing me to start laughing.

"Well good morning to you too Mr. Grumpy pants!" Louis exclaimed with a playful glare while he rubbed his back due to his fall. I groaned and dragged myself up to see the boys chuckling and Sam giving me a look telling me that we'll talk later.

Just great!

"C'mon Harry! We've got to get dressed" Liam spoke while patting Harry on the back. "Oh yeah! I've got to take you gu-" "Niall and I already went to the hotel to grab their things because I knew it'd be harder to wake them up earlier then this" Sam explained. "But-" "but nothing! You have done too much for us for the past couple of days and we weren't going to have you wake up early to take us to our hotel!" Zayn exclaimed and I slouched in defeat.

"Not to mention that Zayn is like a dragon when you try to wake him up" Liam playfully cringed, earning a shove from his best friend. "Geez, do you guys have kids too?" I asked with a small smirk and they only held playful glares. "Don't get smart with me missy!" Louis exclaimed with his arms crossed and a finger pointing at me. I bursted into fits of giggles as his face held all seriousness but his voice was high and pitchy as he attempted to impersonate a mom.

Once I calmed down my face grew a smirk "well then I'll cook breakfast for us all! And you can't tell me I'm not allowed because this is my house and I do what I want!" I sassed. They all huffed in defeat before trudging separate ways to get dressed. "I'll go get Aliza" Sam told me and I nodded as I watched her hop up the stairs.

Harry slowly sat up, his curls sticking out in different directions and his eyes slowly adjusting. Once he saw me his face grew a sleepy smile causing me to smile in return. "He has risen" I playfully tell him causing him to chuckle deeply. "Yeah well, living with those four you can never sleep in properly" his voice was so hoarse and deep, it made him even more attractive.

Okay seriously, stop.

My mind immediately went back to our conversation last night.

"You find me attractive eh?" That smirk that just screamed cocky appeared on his face causing me to actually blush this time. "Don't worry love, I'd find me attractive too" he playfully told me with a flip of his hair. I rolled my eyes and shoved him causing him to laugh. "I'm kidding, you aren't so bad yourself" he tells me with that playful smirk of his. "And I like when you blush" he smiles causing me to blush deeper "shut up" I pout and look down. He only chuckles while I shove another cookie into my mouth. "Alright, ask me questions then" he smiles and I sigh "what's it like being as big as you are?".

Our night was spent with us just talking and laughing at each other's horrible jokes. There might have been flirting but pretty sure it was only me and he was just being nice.

I shook the thoughts away before making my way towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

I can not like him. Can I?

With a sigh I took out ingredients to make scrambled eggs, waffles, toast and bacon. Something cliché and simple but still delicious!

Once everything was cooked, I started getting the plates out and setting food on them. I set the table and smiled in satisfaction "Breakfast!" I called and within seconds, they were all racing into the kitchen like five year olds. Sam handed Aliza over to me before sitting down between Niall and Liam. I noticed the boys were dressed in suits so I knew they had to be careful while they ate. "I know how messy you boys are, would you like a bib?" I ask with a light laugh and Sam snorted before she could eat a spoonful of eggs.

They all raised their heads to glare at me but I only flashed them a cheeky smile.

I set Aliza in her chair and I could hear them all groan in pleasure causing me to laugh. "Is there anything you can't do?!" Zayn asked. "She can't stand on her own two feet" Sam snickered which made them all laugh softly. "Shut up Sam!" I playfully pout and started feeding Aliza.

"Yummy!" Aliza squealed as I fed her a second spoonful and it made me laugh slightly. As I waited for her to finish what was in her mouth someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Harry holding a piece of bacon in front of my face, motioning me to take a bite. I laughed and did so, causing him to smile with a mouthful of eggs. "Mm...I am good" I smirk and everyone started chuckling with shakes of their heads.

Once everyone finished up, I set Aliza in her play area where she happily picked up her toy pony and Barbie. "Um...Amelia?" Liam called and I looked at the boys desperately trying to tie their ties and bow ties. "You wouldn't happen to know how to do this would you?" Niall asked as he gave up and slouched. "Geez what would you do without me?" I playfully sighed and called Sam "she knows how to as well".

We helped them all out and I couldn't help but lightly blush when Harry's green eyes stared at me with a light smile. "Don't look at me it's distracting" I scolded and he chuckled before he removed his gaze.

"There!" Sam grinned "sharper than a thumb tack!" I exclaimed and they all laughed. Before we could say anything else Liam told them they had to go and Sam and I were being attacked with kisses to the cheek by each of them. "Bye Aliza!" They called in unison and as the door slammed, Sam and I stumble a bit before looking at each other.

She grew a huge smile and I only laughed "that was interesting..." I trailed. "Best sleepover ever!" She squealed and skipped her way into the living room, dragging me along.
We plopped on the couch and she adjusted herself to face me.

"Talk."