Chapter 39 Ross and Laura know

Start from the beginning

"You got some girl pregnant on a one night stand?" He asks while I'm in mid sentence.

"What? No. That's not even close. I'm a virgin." I say and he nods with a sigh of relief and motions me to continue.

"Wait." He says right when I open my mouth. He looks deeply into my eyes and I squirm under his stare hold.

"Your a werewolf." He says with a soft voice keeping his eyes crunched and placing a shocked and confused face where my face used to be.

"Um, yeah. How did you know and why aren't you running like the building is on fire?" I ask and he smiles knowingly.

"Well. I've heard that if you run the wolf chases and extremely enjoys himself with the chase. Also, my best friend is Luke Finnanzo. A wolf much like yourself. Also I put us in the middle of a pack for a few reasons, it's mostly safer, and it's normally calmer." He says and I nod, something I've been doing a lot lately. I look at him confused and He seems to get my confused look cause he answers my unasked question.

"I'm a vampire, currently human as you can see, and I'm from the coven next to Luke's pack." He says and I smile.

"Glade I'll be around more like me when we got to Transylvania." I say and he smiles

"Yup." He says and takes another bite of his food

"So what does your wolf look like?" Laura's voice comes up behind me as she gets her food out of the microwave.

"Uhhhh. Black?" I say but it was more of a question.

"Was that a question or a statement?" Laura asks sitting next to Ross at the Island.

"My wolf has shinny black fur with bright green eyes." I tell her. She nods and eats the mac and cheese.

"So we were thinking of going back tomorrow or the day after. How do you feel about that?" Laura asked looking at me. I honestly didn't care when we left. As long as i get to take somethings with.

"It's your choice, I just need some time to pack us somethings I want to take with me." I stat leaning on the island with my forearms on the cool surface. We sat here in a comfortable silence when Ross's phone started going off.

"Speaking of Luke." He says showing us the phone. This Luke person is face timing Ross. Ross quickly pressed the green button on the phone and waited soon enough a deep voice was heard with an Australian accent so minuscule I almost missed it.

"How's it going?" He asked

"Hey Lukey." Laura yells with her hands in the air.

"Is she drunk?" He asks and Ross chuckles and shakes his head no.

"Nope, just crazy." He says and earns himself a punch to the side

"Damn woman, hands to yourself." He says and her eyes brim with tears before she starts bawling and hugs me. Pregnancy hormones. Ross frowns at his, what I'm guessing, emotional mate and hands me the phone and picks Laura up and carries her to their bedroom. I look down at the phone and he is studying me like a test answer key.

"Hi." I say sheepishly and he waves with a straight face.

"Awww don't be so stern Lukey, they'll be fine." A girls voice says before she comes into view. She smiles at me and I wave.

"Sorry to sound rude, but who are you?" She asks and I smile.

"I'm James. Its nice to meet you Alpha Luke and Luna Gem." I said formally to show my respects to the Alpha and Luna.

"Awwww aren't you just the sweetest?" She asks and I blush faintly while walking to get Bandit something to eat. Not remembering if I fed him or not. eh he'll come to me if he is hungry.