Chapter 33

Hailey's POV

"I'm going to miss you girl!" I cried. "Stupid bitch, we're just going to be away in 5 days." Tori replied laughing.

"Take care of her River, if anything happens to Tori I swear you're going to deal with me." I said unsmilingly.

"Yes boss! You have my word." River smirked and giving me a mocking salute.

"Chill Hailey, it's not like River's taking Tori to a war. They're going to Japan for a vacation." Zach looking at me laughing.

So Tori and River left for the airport. "Come on, let's go" Zach put his hand on my waist.

*Ringggg ringgg*

Then when I look at the caller, I saw 'Mommy' flashing on my screen. Holy cow!

"Hello mom! Hey!" I said.

Hi sweetie! I have great news for you! We already booked a ticket going back there in New york. Did we surprise you?

"You have no idea how surprised I am." I said sarcastically. "What time is your flight, mom?" I added.

I can see Zach's face surprised as well. Of course my parents never failed to surprise me!

We'll arrive in New york about 3 pm in the afternoon. We can't wait to see you darling, you and your boyfriend of course.

"O-okay mom. I can't wait to see you and dad too! I'll have Joe (our driver) pick you both at the airport." I suggested

That's great honey! Okay I have to go now. See you tomorrow! By the way, set a dinner with the Andersons at our place, we want to meet them as soon as possible, sweetheart. We love you! Bye.

"Same here mom! Okay, I'll do that. I love you and dad even more! Bye!" I said and hung up.

Then I turned to Zach with just a smile "So they're coming tomorrow huh?" Zach asked.

"Ah yeah. They'll arrive here in New york about 3pm." I said smiling. "And...they want me to set a dinner with you and your parents at our house" I said and looked down at my fingers.

"That won't be a problem. We'll be there." Zach gave me a wink, I think it's like he's saying don't worry.

Zach gets his phone and call his mom, "Hello mom?....Uh so Hailey's parents are coming back....yeah tomorrow....and they want us to go to their place for dinner....is that okay?.... Okay that's great....okay mom....bye mom" then he hung up.

"So?" I asked nervously.

"She says okay. Nothing to worry sugar." He grinned.

-The next day-

"Sonia! Did Joe leave yet for the airport already?" I yelled.

"Yes Ms. Hailey." Sonia replied

I rushed to my closet again and scanned for clothes. I have to look as decent as possible. My face was serious the whole time searching for clothes.

I should go shopping, cos' seriously even though I have a huge closet but I just felt I have no clothes. Or maybe ask Tori for advice...but she's out of the country with River, nope I wouldn't want to disturb them just because of my 'little' problem.

"Hailey, are you okay?" Sonia knocked on open my door.

"It's nothing Sonia, no need to worry." I answered. I just continued to throw unnecessary clothes out of my closet.

I didn't realize I made such a mess until I saw Sonia walking to me. Clothes were lying everything. Thank God for Sonia, as she started picking up some of the clothes on the floor.

"It's just a dinner, dear. And besides it's not your first time meeting the parents of Mr. Zachary, right?" She asked. I felt bad seeing her arrange the mess I made. She takes care of me but at my age, I felt kinda ashamed of what I did.

"I know but tonight's different, my parents and his parents are finally going to meet...its kinda serious...hard to explain." I explained. "Oh and Sonia just leave it there, I'll fix it later. You can go do whatever you're doing." I added. I have to keep her away so I can focus. She nodded and left me alone, thank you!

Uh I think I'll wear a red dress so I'll look fabulous and hot..er I mean decent at the same time. I picked out a simple red Gucci dress, uhm now why didn't I think of that before? Then I slid into my red Chanel stilettos. Okay time for make up, I put on light make up but this time my lips are a little bit redder but not that red like a blood. For the first time I wear a hairband and my hair just simply fall down. I look at the mirror, and I'm done!