Chapter 14

Zach's POV

I'm glad to see that she's okay. What surprised me is that she said she's not yet ready for any relationships and she's not falling for anyone. I don't know if I should be happy on the 'not falling for anyone' part- screw it Anderson. I had fun the other night, catching up with friends, but what bothers me  now and all the time is that dick, Eric. I swear if he lays one filthy finger of his on Hailey, he's going to taste my fist down his throat.

I looked at the time and to see it was already 4:30 so I rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and when I got out I went to the closet to pick clothes for tonight's party. I put on a dark blue polo from Prada leaving two buttons open and folded the sleeves up to my elbow. Match with a black pants from Armani, and my black shoes from Chanel, then I put on my favorite Patek Philip watch then spray myself with Bvlgari perfume. I looked at the mirror to see I'm done and when I checked the time it was 4:50. I consider myself fast as it only took me 20 mins to prepare.

I headed out my house and as I hopped in my Lamborghini, I remembered Hailey's cute face that time when she saw my car.

Hailey's POV

Okay time for me to prepare! It's still 3 in the afternoon but hey you know how long a girl prepares herself, right? I headed to the bathroom and take a bath, after I'm done I checked the time it was 4 already! The heck was I that long in the bathroom?

I hurriedly went inside my closet, okay what to wear? Ugh it feels like I don't have dresses to wear! Where are my dresses!

I picked a red sweet-heart style dress from Gucci but when I looked at the mirror my cleavage was very exposing, nah wrong dress! After 5 or more dresses I tried they were all not suited and not right. Damn it! I checked the time and it was nearly 5:30! Seriously? Am I this slow?

Then I heard a knock "Who is it?" I shouted gently. "Miss Hailey, I would like to tell you Mr. Anderson is downstairs waiting for you" One of my maid said. "Okay. Thanks" I replied. What?! I thought he said 6! I'm not yet done! Seriously? Why is he this early!

Then I quickly scan my closet then my eyes were caught by one dress. It was a red dress from Chanel, and it's perfect! Then I hurriedly wear it then slip into my nude Christian Louboutin heels. Then I added some make up on my face and just curled my hair down, I don't have much time to prepare. As I sprayed myself with perfume from Gucci, then I grab my white Yves Saint Laurent purse, it matches my shoes well! Then I looked at the mirror to see myself, perfect! So it's already 6:10, ha 10 mins late. I wonder how's Zach downstairs, I giggled.

I looked down and saw a smirking Zachary leaning sexily with his arm folded against the staircase. How did I get so lucky to have him escort me tonight?

Zach's POV

"You look very beautiful Hailey." I said before I said. I have to admit she really does look stunning, the red dress fits her perfectly, leaving all her curves exposed. Honestly, I stir a little while looking at Hailey. She's a temptress alright; too bad she don't know that.

I can see she's blushing, well of course who don't after my compliment. "Let's go?" I leaned my arm to her, you know being all gentleman.

"Let's go." she just continue walking, totally ignoring my hand. Okay then.

We headed out and I opened the front door for for her. And off we go!