Chapter 38

Hailey's POV

Okay the benefit party's tonight and I already got the perfect long gown for the event!

It's from Ellie Saab! It costs me twenty thousand for this dress! *hair flips* the color was nude and covered with crystals, it was backless and the front was a sweet-heart style. The bottom's like a mermaid but it was very flowy, I have to admit that I look very hot!

*beep beep*

Hey babe! I'll pick you at 6 okay? See you! 😍😆

Okay see you later babe! 😘😝

Uhm I have 2 hours to prepare...I better start now, make up and the hair will take about more than hour.

I headed to my closet and changed into my gown, before making my way to my make up table I took a glance at the mirror to see how tight and revealing my breasts are, but not that revealing though; and how flowy and classy this dress looks on me.

After almost an hour of curling and straightening and teasing my hair, I'm done. I tied in a bun but not all hair, as I let some hair flows on both side. (Sorry I'm not good in describing.) as long as the hair looks very elegant. I put on make up but I like my face to look natural, so the make up's not too strong.

And I still had Zach's necklace around my neck, and I put on some rose gold bracelets and one rose gold necklace so the Z necklace will match with the gown.

I grab my cream Louis Vuitton clutch, and put inside my phone, keys, lip gloss, wallet, swiss knife (hey I need to be prepared at all times), and I put in also one blank check (just incase, who knows).

Slipping into my Louboutin crystal-covered heels, I checked myself out and dare I look so hot!

"Ms. Hailey! Mr. Zachary's here for you." Sonia shouted. Perfect! Just in time! "Coming." I yelled back.

Zachary's POV

After I send my message to Hailey, I went and check my email. Not after a minute...

*beep beep*

Okay see you later babe! 😘😝

After reading her message, I went inside my bathroom and take a quick shower. I went out with only a towel around my lower body. I sat on my desk and reply to my emails. After a while, I looked down on my phone and saw I have 30 mins before I had to leave. I went to my closet to pick out clothes for the benefit party.

Tugging on a pair of Armani black pants, I grabbed a white Prada button down polo, I left some of the buttons open and went over my Valentino suit. Then I grab my Chanel black shoes and put on my Rolex watch, after I sprayed on Bvlgari perfume all around me. I dried my hair in its semi messy style. Smirking at myself on the mirror, I grab my wallet and inserted a blank check (incase, Hailey wants something from the auction.) and I grab my keys and phone then left my room.

Sliding inside the limo, "Stan, to Hailey's house." I ordered Stan then he just nodded. I leaned back and waited to arrive at my sugar's house.

"Good evening Sonia, is Hailey done?" I greeted and asked.

"Wait a moment Mr. Anderson." She smiled. "Ms. Hailey! Mr. Zachary's here for you." Sonia shouted. "Coming." Hailey yelled back.

Okay she'll be down any minute now.. Look casual and cool! Be cool dude.

"I'm ready." I heard her soft voice as she walked towards the living room.

I couldn't keep my eyes from staring at every inch of her perfect body, the way the dress clung to her body, defining her curves. Her strapless and backless dress was giving me temptations, the neckline was low enough to give a hint of her full breasts but she still looked classy and elegant. I noticed she still has the necklace I bought for her as graduation present around her neck. I cleared my throat as she's looking uncomfortable.

"You look...stunning, sugar." She really does! I'm one lucky man, damn.

Stunning was the understatement of the year, she looked beyond beautiful!

"Thank you." She replied shyly as we left to make our way to the event.