Chapter 30

Hailey's POV

It's been two fucking months since the day Zach confessed and I became his girlfriend, how time flies.

Then suddenly my phone vibrates,

*Beep beep*

Hey sweetheart! How are you? We missed you so much baby girl. I hope everything's okay with you and your boyfriend. Yup we heard, you're dating Zachary Anderson. Darling we want to meet him and his parents, set a dinner when we come back okay? Soon baby girl we'll see you real soon. We love you.

Oh my God, it's mom! They're coming back! And how did they found out between me and Zach?I'm guilty for not telling them. I hope they're not mad, especially dad. He hated my ex flings but those were bastards, Zach's different, right?

Hi mom! I missed you and dad too, a lot. 🐣 I'm sorry for not telling you guys.. Okay I'll set up the date, if it's okay with you guys...just take it easy on him, please? 😬 Thank you! I'll see you and dad soon! Hugs and kisses to you both! 😘❤️

I got to tell Zach about this! He needs to prepare...We're not a war here for Christ sake! Calm down I'm sure mom will understand, I just hope dad will too.

*Beep beep*

Is it mom again? Is she mad? Wait .... it's Zach.

Hey sugar! 😍 So uhm please don't freak out...my parents' back and they want to meet you. 😅 If it's okay with you, how bout' tonight? Dinner here at our place. Don't worry they don't bite, I'm the only one allowed to bite...that delicious body of yours 😉👅 I love you babe ❤️

WHAT? MEET HIS PARENTS? I'M NOT PREPARED, HOW CAN I NOT FREAK OUT! OKAY FIRST MY MOM AND NOW THIS! I'M GOING TO DIE IN A HEART ATTACK IF THEY WON'T STOP SURPRISING ME. What if they won't like me? What if they find me unworthy for their son? What if I'll embarrass myself later? What if-

*Beep beep*

Hey you there babe? I hope I didn't scare you with the whole dinner thing later. 😞 I mean it's okay if you're not yet ready babe, I understand. 😊

What do I say? If I won't go later then maybe his parents will think I'm hiding from them.. But...ugh.

Sorry late reply babe. I'll go later 😘 And hopefully they'll like me. Oh and go fuck yourself!🌵 I love you too 💕

Great! I'm sure they will. 😊👍  I'll pick you up at 6:30 babe. And someone's been naughty, tsk 😝 See you later sugar! 😙💚

What do I say to them? I went to the mirror and practice some courtesy,

Uh 'Good evening Mr and Mrs Anderson.' Nah too formal!

'Yo Mr and Mrs Anderson! How ya doing?' Too not-lady-like!

'Good evening aunt...' No they'll say I'm feeling close!

'It's nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs Anderson' uhm too casual!

'Pleasant evening, Mr and Mrs Anderson' damn I look like their business partner or something!

As I rolled my eyes I saw the time and wait it's 4 already?! Screw this! Time for fashion emergency! Should I look formal or casual? Or semi-formal that looks a bit casual?

I think a simple yet elegant dress will do! Okay time to search for dresses!

I picked out a simple sleeveless, plain black, above-knee dress but it looks like I'm attending a funeral... How about a turtle neck dress? But it looks like I'm being choke or something... I need something classy and elegant, something simple and neat, something that's not too much, something ugh! Why don't I have that something in my closet! Time checked, 5 pm. This can't be happening!

I tried in this plain purple Chanel dress and it looks fine. It's sleeveless and the neckline's not too low, its length not too short just above the knee. I think this is perfect, I'll just add few accessories so it won't be too dull.

I put on make-up, not too dark just fine. And slid into my nude Christian Louboutin heels, and I put on the diamond necklace that Zach gave me and added some bracelets around my wrists. I grab my white YSL clutch almost done just the hair, I braided my hair looking like a goddess. Okay I hope this is enough for them too like me physically, now the rest is up to my performance. Must give them a good impression Westwood, if you want your man to be with you the rest of your life.. I know it's too soon for that but hey that day will come eventually.

"Ms Hailey, Mr. Anderson's here!" Sonia yelled happily this time.

This is it. Breathe in and out.