Chapter 21

( WARNING: This chapter is inappropriate for young readers, so if you're under-aged then skip this chapter, thank you. )

Hailey's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow Tori, bye." I said hugging Tori. "Bye guys!" I turned to Zach, River and James. I walked out from them. God I don't want to avoid them but right now I am just not in the mood.

I have to go home, I should not get caught by Eric. Damn, I'm showering sweat right now, the fear's back again. I can feel my body shaking again. I should not be afraid, be strong Hailey... that was already a year ago! But I just couldn't, I can still remember the weapons they used to torture me, how they harassed me. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. I guess I'll just sleep this through.

-The next day at school-

As I got inside the room, odd;there was nobody. Maybe I'm just early or am I late? As I'm arranging my stuff inside my bag, my bag fell to the ground. I huff in annoyance before a pair of hands appear in front me and grab it from the ground. I trail my eyes up the slightly hairy and muscular before landing on similar green orbs.

In instinct, I jumped and step backwards, away from him who is smirking mischievously. "What are you doing here?" I snap glaring at him as he leaned closer. "Hello? I'm asking you what are you doing here!" I hissed at me.

He cocks an eyebrow. "Nice to see you too, Hailey Westwood." He speaks with an accent, the one I found attractive and dreamy. "I am here to ask why didn't you show up yesterday? I told you to meet me after class, you know I've waited for you!" He then gave me a dirty look. 

"I'm not even planning to talk to you ever!" I yelled. "Leave. Me. Alone." I groaned.

"How about no. You know you look more beautiful right now." He winked at me which earns a rolled in the eyes from me.

He lets out a throaty laugh. "Oh baby, you crack me up."

"Oh please, just go back with your whore." I spit at him, as I prepare my bag.

"Which one? I gat a barn filled with them." He smirks.

I snort, unladylike. "That's nice to know, now go get busy and leave me alone."

I turn to leave but he instantly wraps his arms tightly around my waist and pulls me against his broad chest, letting me feel the bulge through his pants. I gasp as I dropped by bag and accidentally grinding my hips against him, making him groan in pleasure and causing his shaft to tighten. His hands travels down my stomach and cup my core, causing me to gasp again. "I missed you Hailey" he whispered. "Not me! I hate you now, leave me alone!" I tried to squirm but he only tightens and curled his fingers against my entrance. "Please stop!" I can feel tears running down my eyes when he started rubbing me through the thin fabric of my underwear. I shouldn't have wore skirt to school today! I regret but it was too late. I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth when he moves my underwear aside and inserts his finger into me "You still gets wet for me, huh." He whispered huskily. I wrap my fingers around his wrist in an attempt to stop his tongue up my neck and nibbles on my earlobe.

"S-stop!" I yelp when I feel a knot building up in the pit of my stomach and I put all my strength on the arm that is currently holding his and try my best to pull his fingers out of me. Just before the climax, I push my body away from him with so much force that I fly out of his grasp and ended up on the floor in pain. I ignore the pain all over my body as I quickly jumped up and fix my skirt and then grabs my bag and sends him the dirtiest glare I can manage and stomped out of the classroom.

I quickly walked away from the hallway, trying to run away before he comes back. Then I bumped into Tori, we both ended up on the floor. "Hailey, thank God we found you! Where- wait what happened to you?" She asked as she noticed me crying and shaking. She and Zach helped me got up as my whole body fall against Zach's. I can't help it, I feel numb and weak.

"Hey what's wrong? Shh stop crying. What's wrong?" Zach tried to calm me down but it was useless as I cried even more leaving me hard to breathe.

"Hailey, look at me. Look at me sweetie. Now what's wrong? You can tell me." Then Tori steal me away from Zach and hugs me tight.

I'm more calm now that they are here, even River and James' is here. Thank God for true friends. "It's..s E-Eric" I whispered.

"That fucker! What did he do to you?" Then me and Tori sat on the bench. "He...he.." I just couldn't say it. I cried on her shoulders.

I think Tori already guessed what he did. "Damn that asshole! Shh Hailey, it's okay now." She tried tapping me at the back.

"That shit! That's it he's going to pay-" Zach yelled angrily while I interrupt "No please don't. I don't want you guys involve in this, River, James you two stay out of this, especially you Tori, I don't want you to get hurt." I said while my body's shaking.
I continually hugging Tori, I just need her right now.

"Hailey, next time he won't hurt you anymore. We won't allow that, okay?" James crossed his arms as I can see he's pissed too.

"Yeah Hailey, that dick won't anymore lay a finger on you." River added.

Zach nodded as he softly patted my back.

How sweet of them and I thought they're just some playboy jerks but nope I was wrong, they really care for their friends.