Chapter 01

Hailey's POV

*Ringgggggg*

"Ugh" I hated the sound of an alarm clock. Seriously it's annoying! Then when I look at the time on my IPhone "Shit! Shit! Shit! It's 6:30 already?" Omg I freaked out. "I can't be late! Not on my last first day in college!" I sighed as I headed to my bathroom to take a quick shower and prepare myself.

As I walk out in my bathroom, my phone rang "HAILEY OMG I'M EXCITED! ARE YOU DONE?! WE'RE FINALLY ON OUR LAST YEAR IN COLLEGE YEAH!" Of course it was "Tori" Victoria, my best friend since middle school. To be honest I love Tori but sometimes she over react on things. Oh well, girls are girls. "Almost done Tori, and I know how time flies.." I replied calmly, opposite to her reaction. "By the way, come here at my house so we can go together, hows that sounds?" I added. "That sounds great! Be there in 30 mins girl! Well, got to go now" then she hung up before I can say anything.

I look inside my closet to find nice outfit, of course I have to look good on my first day. Then I picked a plain white sleeveless top, a black ripped jeans and slid into my white Valentino heels. I also added light make up on my face so I wouldn't look pale and my blonde hair just simply curled down. To finish the look, I added few accessories just few so it won't look too much, as I grab my black Hermés handbag. I looked to the mirror to check myself and yup I'm done.

*Ding dong* "Ms. Hailey, Victoria Loise is here for you!" Sonia, my nanny shouted. "Okay, thanks Sonia." I shouted as I hurriedly went down and pull Tori's arm and we head out. "Geez hurry up Hail or else we'll be late!" Tori said impatiently as I chuckled "Alright, alright we're going." We both went inside my Audi R8. Hey I'm not bragging it was a present from my parents!

Here we are at East High University, one of the most prestigious college in the country. Some new faces, old friends, same old boring professors, and of course the mean girls and the bullies.

"Omg, look at her outfit"

"I just slept with him and it was horrible"

"My period's delayed"

"Have you heard their family's broke?"

Ugh these people just can't get enough of gossips.

*Ringgggg* And again, time for class "Bye Hail! See you later!" Tori hugged me and left. As I ran to class - BANG! "Ouch, uh I'm sorry-" my butt hit the floor ouch "Next time watch where you're going dumb ass" He yelled at me with his deep voice. He has beautiful blue eyes, he is tall maybe about 6 ft tall, and I can see his been working out with his muscular body and not to mention his sexy black hair. Okay, I admit he's not unattractive. As I was about to get up, expecting he would help me with my books, he left and disappeared. "Jerk!" I groaned as I go to class.

Shit! I'm late "Great! Can my day get any better?" I said sarcastically before entering the room nervously, afraid I might get scolded by the professor.

"Oh, you must be Ms. Westwood?" my professor asked nicely. Phew! and at first I thought I'm in trouble.

"Yes sir, sorry I'm late." I answered with a smile.

"It's okay, next time just come to class on time. You can sit beside Mr. Anderson over there." As he finish his sentence he yawn and proceed to his discussion.

Wait, isn't that the guy I bumped to earlier? Geez as I silently walk towards him and take my seat.

"Lucky bitch! That should've been me beside Zach"

"Oh my he's just so gorgeous!"

"How I wish I was in her place"

Girls in my class whispered to one another. Is he really that popular? Come on if he's not that good looking I bet no one will react the way they reacted now. I put out my pen and notebook out to write some notes, gosh it's so boring listening to the ever boring professor.

"Hi I'm Zachary Anderson" I heard a deep voice towards me. 

As I looked up, yup he is talking to me. God those eyes are perfect! "Hello, I'm Hailey Westwood." I responded with a little smile on my face.

"So uh, about what happened earlier I'm sorry for yelling at you" he said. He remembered me! By the look of his face he does look sincere though.

"Oh it's okay! Forget it" I said while he's still staring... At me! I looked away and act like I was listening to the professor.

Oops my pen fell to the floor and as I was about to pick it up I felt a strong vibration in my nerves! His hands were on mine! And I looked up to his face and we both stare at each other, maybe for 2 seconds then I quickly grab the pen and sit up.  "No thank you?" He smirked. "Thank you." I responded.

"Hey are you-" before he could finish I interrupted.

"Nope I'm not free."

"How did you even know what was I'm going to say?" He asked.

"Well, maybe I just know what boys' are thinking." I answered.

"Do you know you're the first ever girl declined my invitation?" He said surprisingly.

"Im honored then." I quickly responded.

"You're something Ms. Westwood." He smirked.

"Maybe I am, Mr. Anderson." as I replied with a poker face. Then the bell rings in a loud volume. Saved by the bell! Thank God.