Chapter 50

Hailey's POV

-2 months after our honeymoon-

Okay you guys might wanna know what happened after we came back from our honeymoon.

First, Tori got engaged to River. Yup, they're getting married in 2 months. Second, James' dating Stephanie Paige and I can see they are really both in love. I'm happy for James that he had finally decided to settle down slowly. Third, nope I'm not yet pregnant. Fourth, my parents and Zach's parents decided that we'll handle our companies in one building that means I'll be working in the same office as Zach, yey! Fifth, both our parents bought us a big house, they said it's their wedding gift to us. Sixth, yup we're living together in our luxurious home and our room is so big plus the walk in closets! Seventh, enough talking I need to go to work.

I picked a plain white top, violet blazer and a black pencil skirt. I slid into my matching violet Christian Louboutin heels, and I put on some jewelries to make me look professional. I grabbed my classic black Chanel bag and went out 'our' bedroom.

"Ready Mrs. Anderson?" Zach came to me and give me a kiss on the lips. I grinned, "Ready Mr. Anderson."

We got out of the car and we walk inside our building hand in hand. Before we could even reach the elevator, I feel nauseous into my stomach. I feel like throwing up but I manage to hold it.

"Hey are you okay?" Zach looked at me with a worried face.

I lift my head to answer Zach but I became extremely dizzy; the room started spinning. Before I could say anything, darkness consumed me.

Zach's POV

"Hailey!" I yelled catching her onto my arms. I hurriedly went out our building and thankfully, Stan was still outside. He hurriedly drove us to the hospital. "Hold on baby." I whispered to Hailey as I am scared maybe I'll loose her. No. But.. What will happen to her?

"Doc! What's wrong with my wife?" I asked him nervously.

"Don't worry, Mr. Anderson. She's fine, she's 2 months pregnant. I'll leave you both in 10 minutes, I'll be back with further reports." The doctor reported and leave the suite.

I turned my back at Hailey who's awake and trying to move and I gently help her to sit up. "Hey baby." I said.

Hailey's POV

"What happened? What did the doctor said?" I asked.

"Well, he said..." Zach paused that's making me more nervous. "Well? Tell me Zachary!" I cried.

"You're 2 months pregnant!" He cried happily and I can see a wide grin forming in his face. "I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled in excitement.

"I'm....pregnant?" I said slowly. "I'm going to be a mom?" I smiled and looked up to see Zach nodding like a three-year-old. "I'm going to be a mom!" This time it was me being all excited.

"And I'm going to be a dad, Hailey!" Zach came hugging me and kissing my face.

"Zach get off, the doctor's here." I said in embarrassment.

"Okay, Mrs. Anderson you have been undergoing some stress lately and that cause you to faint a while ago. I suggest bed rest for you for 2 weeks, you and the baby are in some stress and that's not good. And your body lacks vitamins, you should eat more, the baby in your tummy needs nutrients." The doctor said. "Oh and at the mean time, no any sexual activities okay?" She finished and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Doc, is our baby okay?" I asked. "Oh yes the baby's very healthy, just don't get stress and eat more." She answered.

"Thank you doc, we understood." Zach turned to the doctor. "Okay, that'll be all." The doctor then leaves us alone. Zach then he turned to me, "Baby, you heard the doctor right? No work, no stress, bed rest and eat more."