Owned.

Jade's

The after wedding party was a blast! I am so happy and althea too. We then said our gratitude and goodbyes to everyone who came and celebrate with us. Me, Althea, Batchi, Wila, Gabby, and Sally, agreed to celebrate more, there was a bar at the 30th floor of the hotel we are staying and where we did the reception. The night was just full of love and happiness.

Althea and I, got into our room 2am already, we're so tired but we couldn't hide the happiness in our faces. We bath together and wear the nighties wila gave us as her gift.

We then lay in our bed, cuddling. We look so silly just smiling. We couldn't believed that everything just happened.
"I love you althea. I love you so much!" I said, as i was tracing her tattoo on her wrist.

"I love you too jade, so much." She answered and kissed my temple.

"Are you so tired lablab?" I asked.

"I'm okay love, more than i was too tired, i am so happy. Sayo nga ako medyo nagaalala, baka napagod ka sobra." She said, and it that moment, i knew nagpapakiramdaman lang kami.

"I'm okay love, don't worry. Masaya din ako sobra." I said. And then i turned to face her. "Well, i was just.. Wondering, hmm..because, ahmm. I don't want to.. Ahm, sleep yet, and i'm just..i.."

I was stumbling in words, i didn't know what to say or how to ask her if she wants to.. I mean, it felt awkward, it felt like its our first time.

"Jade, i know what are you trying to say.. I was just waiting for you to say it, i thought you're so tired and.."

"Althea.. Its still our first night as a married couple, its still our honeymoon right?" I smiled and she smiled too.

"So..." She said and bite her lower lip. And her meaningful stare melted my heart.

I then kissed her and she deepened the kiss, we took our time, not making it wild and fast, but passionately.

She then pulled me closer, she wrapped her arms around me and my hands were on her head and nape. I then kissed her neck and pulled her nighties up to removed it completely. I then let her lay down, she wasn't wearing a bra so i made it all the way down to her bosom. I kissed every part of her chest and belly. She was already moaning. I knew i was doing good, i am making it pleasurable. I then stopped to remove her undies.

"Ahh! Jadeee!! Hmm! Shit!! Ahhh" she was moaning loudly as i lick and play her clit with my tounge. She was out of control, and i didn't stop, i know she doesn't want me to stop either. eventhough she was so lost, she was already crumpling the bedsheets. moments later i pulled away, and inserted two fingers inside of her she was so wet so it was easier to pull it in and out and i did it in fast phase.

"Ahh!! Fuck it jade!" And i was exerting a lot more effort and thrust her harder. Until i felt her orgasm. She looked drained and exausted. But she still managed to pull me up to kiss me. And switched our position, i claimed it she owned me, and i owned her, and that's definitely for keeps.

She did the same as i did. But it felt a lot different. Though everytime we made love felt awesome, wonderful, satisfying, pleasurable, wild, hot and out of this world. This time it just felt different, it felt like our souls have united. It was more than lust, It was full of passion and love. I felt althea's soul, her heart and mine beat simultaneously. Our blood runs in our veins synchronized. We make the most out of the whole night. Enjoying each other, We did 4 more rounds until we felt so exausted and finally fell asleep. That's one hell of a honeymoon.

-------

We just got back here in manila, mom and dada invited us for lunch, so from the airport we head straight to the mansion and had a wonderful lunch.

I was just looking at my althea, she was having coffee with dada and ahya gab, she was unbelievably beautiful. Its still surreal that we are finally married, that she's mine whole heartedly and legally. and this is the real for keeps. tears suddenly fell from my eyes, everything is just so worth it, she was so darn worth it. And i am so blessed and lucky to have her, for life now. I wonder 10 years from now, are we still like this? I really hope so. I remember one of althea's vow, "i promise to never let us lose our spark." I know she mean it, i know this love won't ever fade. My love for her will never ever fade. God, if only i could pull all of the stars down from the sky, i would wish on them all for althea, to just stay beside me until my last breath. For us to never lose our spark, for her to never get tired of me. I love her too much. A single lifetime wouldn't be enough to just be with her, i would still choose her, i would still fall in love with her, if my life would rewind over and over again.

We may have gone through a lot, heartbreaks, tears, and pain, but this love didn't made us give up, it only made us stronger. At kahit paulit ulit man kaming masaktan, umiyak at magkalayo, alam kong ang pagibig na ito ang mag kokonekta saamin, isang pagibig na hindi na susuko, pagibig na kaya nang lumaban, isang pagibig na hindi magbabago, pagibig na totoo at walang panghuhusga, pagibig na hindi ikakahiya, pagibig na pinagtibay ng panahon, at pagibig na mananatili sa aming mga puso at pag sasaluhan namin habang buhay.

-----

*THE END*

Don't worry guys! As promised i have a bonus chapter for you. Before it will all be complete! :)