Captivated.

Jade's

Before i get more confused of what i'm feeling, i looked away. She has this captivating eyes, i couldn't get enough. Kay althea ko lang nararamdaman to. But suddenly, i was out of control, i melted, with just one look she have brought me to fantasy.

"I think i should probably get home, it was nice meeting you gabby." I got in to my feet and she did the same.

"Oh. Okay, It was nice to meet you too jade."

Before i open the door of my car, i was looking at her walking away. When i got in, i shook my head, trying to get back to myself.

Finally, i got into my hotel room and lay down in the bed, and fell asleep. I woke up having this severe headache. Hangover i guess, it was already 12pm. i then took a shower and get all dressed up.

Bumaba ako sa lobby, i saw this restaurant and thought i should grab some lunch. I then got into my car, i was planning to buy some clothes and snacks, at the department store.

I passed by at this boutique and saw a beautiful stiletto heels, i saw that it has this colors of pink and red, i entered i bought the pink one for myself and the red one for althea, she would definitely love it.

Hindi nanaman ako nakapagcontrol sa pag shoshopping, at hindi na ko makadala sa dami ng shopping bag, habang inaayos ko, nakabungo ako at lahat nalaglag.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!"

"Jade?"

"Gabby, It's you! Hi. I'm so sorry!"

Tinulungan niya ko to get the bags, she just stood there, staring at me and smiling. I wanted to tell her, she should stop looking at me that way, because she is all getting me confuse.

"Grabe magshopping ah? Are you alone again?"

"Ah, yeah, papunta na din ako sa parking. Lalagay ko muna lahat to."

"Ah, Tulungan na kita! Tara."

Kinuha niya ang ilang shopping bags and helped me out all the way to my car.

"Do you have any other plans for today?"

"Ah eh, wala naman."

"Coffee tayo? Tara!!"

Ngumiti lang ako, hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinila ako pabalik sa mall.
Nagulat ako, at naisip kong napaka jolly naman nitong tao na to.

We had our coffee at Seattle's best, it was althea's favorite coffee shop. Everything seemed to remind me of her. It was gabby's choice.

"So jade, what else do you do? Aside from getting all crazy about shopping?"
She smiled and i giggled.

"Well, my family's into business but i didn't want to get involve with it, so i put up a foundation named after my brother who passed away. How about you?"

"Sorry about your brother, well, aside from having a band i have a business, a musical intrument shop and learning center."

"Oh cool. I envy you, i love to sing too. I'm a bathroom singer."

We laughed and giggled to the thought of what i said.

"You know you should try it. It really feels awesome to sing infront of many people, you get to talk to them thru music."

"Well, see about that. I didn't ever imagine myself performing."

"Hey its not performing, it's expressing. You get to express your feelings, iisipin mo lang ikaw lang at yung music. Walang tao. Kausap mo lang ang sarili mo."