Jealous.

Althea's

Hinitay lang namen makauwi ang lahat para makauwi na din kami, miggy fell asleep as i drive us home. I didn't know what was i'm feeling. So i just focused on driving and didn't say anything.

"Lablab! That was a blast! I'm so happy it went great, i'm sure paul's happy too."

I just looked at her quickly, half smiled and i nodded. Yes, i had fun at the party, and i was so proud of jade for putting up a great one, its just that something seemed so wrong.

"Lab? Are you okay? Well, i know your tired. Tigil mo muna kaya, Palit tayo? Ako nalang magdrive?"

"No. It's okay. I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Okay, lablab. Sorry, it ended late. I know you still have a meeting tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry about it jade, I had fun anyway, and... i'm proud of you."

I didn't turned to looked at her, i don't want to ruin her night. I just wanted to shut up coz' anytime i might lose it, that i may lose control and nagged at her about that gabby. I just couldn't help but think who is she in her life, jade didn't even mentioned something about her. And yes, i was all being stupidly jealous and naive, i just didn't like how jade looked at her, It just felt different. Well, gabby looks really nice, she is this one beautiful woman, any guy would get all crazy about. I felt the insecurity to the thought of it. And this feeling is slowly killing me. I'm not like this, i usually tell jade everything i think, i thought about, and i feel.

"Thank you lablab, for tonight and for everything else. It felt fulfiling to make you proud. I heart you."

Again, i just smiled and we got into our home, hinatid namen si miggy sa room niya at pumasok na din kami sa kwarto, jade kissed me as we enter, i heared the door snapped, she locked it. I felt cold and i was really not in the mood right now. So i pulled away,

"Ahmm, jade.. I will just take a shower. I'm sorry i'm really tired."

"Okay lablab, do you want me to join you?"

"Naah. I'll be quick."

I got out of the shower, and saw jade sleeping already in the bed. She looks tired too, so i let her sleep and i lay down beside her, and fell asleep right away.

I woke up, without jade beside me. Maybe she got up already. I then realized that it was already 9:15. And shit! I have a meeting. I took a quick shower and got all dressed and head right to the kitchen. I saw jade and miggy, having there breakfast already.

"Goodmorning lablab!"
"Goodmorning mommy!"

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I snapped and shouted at jade, woke up irritated, because it was already 9:30am and my meeting starts at 10am. For sure i'll be late.

Alam ko sa actions ko nag dadabog na ko. I realized Its saturday, and last night miggy wanted to visit jade's parents, and play with gabriel's son. So for sure, jade will take him there.

"Sorry lab, ang sarap kasi ng tulog mo at alam kong pagod ka, halika magbreakfast ka muna." She looks confused to my actions.

"My God! You know i have a meeting, and i'm late jade! Sorry but i have to go. Bye!!"

Kinuha ko ang kapeng tinimpla ni jade and transfered it to my tumbler. I then got of the house and quickly started the car, more than i was really running late, i was still irritated about last night, beacuse it's still bothering me and i didn't got the chance to talk to jade. I couldn't managed to clear off my head.

The meeting went good, the client didn't liked my first proposal, and i realized that i overlooked some of the ideas, she wanted it to be so simple yet elegant. so i then made another proposal impromtu.

It was stressing, it boggled my mind. I didn't expect she wouldn't like it, i mean i worked my brains off with all of the ideas, and with just that it all got wasted. I then heared my phone.

'Hi lablab, i'm really sorry about earlier. I hope the meeting went great, miggy and i just got here, he is now playing with his cousin. I just wanted to check on you, how about lunch? i could bring you food, what do you like? Para makabawi naman ako.'

I replied.
'Well, as i was expecting i'm late but i still got the client's approval, and don't worry, i'll be fine, kumain na ko, inaya ako ni batchi maglunch. Enjoy your time with your family, i'll see you later.'

'Okay then lablab, take care. Don't stress yourself too much. I can't wait to see you later, I heart you!'

I didn't replied, i just don't to know what else to say, actually all i want is to ask her about gabby.

"Batchi. Tara kain tayo? Treat ko!"

"Tara tsong! Stress na din ako dito."

Tahimik lang ako habang kumakain kami, at alam kong daldal ng daldal si batchi, pero hindi ko na pinapakinggan. Something is still bothering me.

"Uy tsong! Ano ba? Kanina pa ko satsat ng satsat dito, di ka naman pala nakikinig!" I just looked at her. "Ano bang problema? Alam ko meron eh!"

"Wala tsong, okay lang ako noh."

"Weh? wag ako althea! Ano to nag away kayo ni jade?"

"Ah eh, hindi. Okay kami. Okay ako. Wala to stress lang ako sa kanina."

I just lied, i don't want her to know that i'm being naive and pathetic thinking about jade's friend. Hindi ko naman siya kilala, wala naman akong alam, kaya bakit ko hinuhusgahan agad, tamang hinala nanaman ako. hindi ko lang talaga mapigilan magisip at magselos.