Obscure.

Jade's

I just nodded to althea. I was really nervous and a lot is happening in my mind right now. It was chaos again, my questions made another question, and on and on, it felt endless. I wanted to vommit, my mind couldn't bear it anymore. My whole body was shaking when we got infront of the door of wila and batchi's house.

I remember what i saw in my old phone. Althea was in the bathroom when i tried to check it. There we're a lot of pictures of me, althea, and miggy. But i couldn't remember all of it. I scanned thru the messages and saw some of althea's text messages. i couldn't take it. It was hard to see something i do not remember at all. And in my frustration, I turned it off and just kept it. And after althea, i took a quick shower.

Althea knock at the door and, it opened. I saw a petite woman that looks like a man.

"Oh tsong.. And jade! Hi namiss kita ah? Naalala mo na ba lahat?" She hugged me. But she was still a stranger for me. I couldn't say anything.

"Wait batchi, hindi pa kasi.." Althea cut it off, and batchi took her arms off me.
She looks confused. "Jade, this is batchi, she's my bestfriend." I held my hand to shake her hands and she accepted it.

"Hi batchi, i'm sorry i just got this stupid amnes.." She cut me off. " hey, i know jade. Wag ka magsorry ano ka ba? Okay lang. Tara pasok kayo."

I saw another woman sitting on the couch. She has short curly hair, she looks fearless, i felt intimidated. But she smiled at me, and got into her feet.

"Althea! Jade!" She hugged me, i felt awkward the same way i felt about batchi.

"Pangga kasi.." Batchi tried to explain, pero inunahan na siya ni althea. "Jade this is wila, and be careful with her, baliw yan." I smiled.

"Ay kaloka, hindi ka pa din pala nakakaalala." At umupo kami sa couch. It felt akward kasi nagkatinginan lang lahat kami.

"Uyy saan si miggy? Susunduin na sana namen siya eh, gusto siya makilala at makasama ni jade. Ready na siya."

"Tulog sa kwarto, gisingin mo nalang."
Sabi ni batchi.

"Ah ganun, oh sandali puntahan ko lang. Wag niyo harrasin si jade ah!" Althea remind them. And they just smiled and looked at me. No one even bothered to talk.

My heart was beating fast. I can feel it. My mind is in mayhem. Natulala lang ako, my hands were cold. When i saw althea, along with this cute chubby boy.

"Mommy jade!!!" She ran into me and hugged me. And it was great to see him. All of the worries and fear i felt were suddenly gone. I hugged him back. We stayed a little while in each other arms.

"Namiss po kita mommy jade. Okay ka na po ba?" Pinutol ko ang yakap na yun para makita ang muka nya at hawakan ito.

"Ah eh hindi pa miggy, pero alam mo nararamdaman ko sa puso ko namiss din kita. Pasensya ka na kung ganito ako ngayon ah? Pero masaya ako makita ka."

I just fell inlove with this beautiful boy. Parang anak ko siya, nararamdaman ko, na buo na ang pamilya ko. and my tears suddenly fell to the thought of it. Miggy noticed it and hugged me again.

"Okay lang po mommy jade, masaya rin po akong makita ulit kayo. Wag po kayo magalala, magiging okay din po ang lahat." He sure is one wonderful big boy.

"Miggy, sa bahay ka na ulit uuwi ah? Namimiss ka na namen ni mommy jade mo eh." Althea said with full of excitement.

Nagbonding pa kami saglit, nagkwento sila wila at batchi ng mga ngyare kasama si miggy. And it was already evening, after we had our dinner we decided to get home. We then said our goodbyes and gratitude to the two for taking care of miggy. I felt happy without a little doubt, they are surely fun to be with.