Questions.

Althea's

Jade, waiting for me in her car, parked infront of my office building. I got in the car, and whispered to her ear.
"Hi sexy!"

I then gave her a quick kiss. "so where do you want to eat cinderella?"

"Well, i was craving for steak lablab. Pero ikaw, if you want something else it's okay."

"We'll go for what you want ofcourse , Let me drive, i know a place offers the best steak."

As i was driving, she was trying to distract me, she was touching my legs. I smiled, "Bilisan natin kumain ah?" She giggled.

"I thought i'm not getting into you eh. Sa bahay nalang kaya tayo kumain?"
She teased me, being all naughty.

"Hey, i still want to go out on date with you. We can have that as a dessert later."

Something seemed so different about jade tonight, she was trying so hard to tempt me and she is doing pretty well.
I wanted to feel her. I want her tonight.

Jade looked so happy, we rarely do this, go out on a date because of the busy schedule in the office, and when we do most of the time its with miggy. After dinner, we head home right away.

Pagbukas ko ng pintuan nagulat akong inunahan ako ni jade, at sinara, sinandal niya ko sa pintuan and locked the door. She kissed me so hard, i'm stunned.

Hindi ko namalayan binitawan ko na ang bag ko, at hinawakan ang muka niya, pulling her closer to me. She kissed my neck, and she managed to unzip my dress from the back, she kissed my chest exploring my body. It was an unexplainable pleasure. "Ughhh! Jade!!" I couldn't help bursting out.

She then pulled up meeting my lips, i was shocked to feel her fingers touching the inside of my lower part while kissing me, i'm close to being all crazy, "ughh!" She stopped and pulled me, and pushed me to the couch.

She suddenly removed her pink jacket and the spagetti strap under it, and leaned to me. Kissing me again, from my lips, my neck, shoulders, chest all the way down to my belly. "Ughh fuck!"

She removed my undies and explored my lower part with her tongue. When i felt the orgasm run through my whole body, i pulled her up to meet my lips, kissed her and exchanged our position, i can't even imagine how did we do that, we have managed to fit ourselves in this not so big couch. I did exactly what she wanted. Like what she did, i gave everything i can to satisfy her.

After we made love, we head right to our bedroom. we took a shower together and lay down to the bed to take a rest, that was really intense. I turned to look at her, she was frozen and looked like she was thinking of something.

"Lab what's wrong?"

"Lab, did you liked it? I mean.. Did i satisfied you?"

"Ofcourse. You always do, you always take me out of this world."

"There something else, i wanted to ask."

"Okay, ano yun?"

"I want to know.. I want you to be honest, hmm, kay cathleen, naging happy ka ba sa love making niyo?"

"Actually, Yes, i was happy, But its nothing like with us, it was just sex, not love making. More than anything, i just felt lust, not love. But with us it felt special, i'm happy and i enjoyed because it's not about lust, it's love jade. Why did you ask about it?"

"I just.. I just wanted to know. Kasi nabbother lang ako na baka, hindi kita nasasatisfy, or hindi ka masaya, baka hinahanap mo yung sakanya, baka namimiss mo, and thinking that she's doing a lot better than me."

"No, no! Jade. My God! I didn't even thought of that. Actually i don't want to remember anything about it. Nangyare lang yun because we had a relationship. Ughh. I can't even.. Can we not talk about it anymore? It Creeps me out."

She giggled and laughed. "I don't want anybody else, i can't imagine doing it with somebody else jade, only you. You satisfy and make me happy more than you'll ever know. So don't even think of it anymore okay? I heart you lablab."

"I heart you too lablab! Thank you for being honest, it just bothers me. Sorry."

We then let ourselves get some rest, cuddling jade really felt comfotable and complete. It was really a tiring and busy day for us. But happy, it felt like we had our first date. I just love jade being all wild and sweet at the same time. At totoo ang sinabi ko, wala akong naramdaman, lust lang. kahit oo magaling si cathleen, but she's was never close to jade's capabilty not even a bit.