Nirvana.

Jade's

I started to feel sleepy, but i didn't want to sleep yet. I wanted to spend more time with her. with my althea. But i can't help but yawned. She smiled at me, and we agreed to get some rest. I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, the thought of meeting miggy excites me, also, the thought of sleeping next to althea gives my chills. I didn't know why, and i can't really explain what was i'm feeling. Feels like she takes me to a different world, feels like she have taken me to nirvana.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as she opened the door and we entered. I heard she locked the door when we got in, suddenly the butterflies in my stomach is in commotion. it felt like it was our sanctuary. It was an amazing room, kung ako ang nag design siguro ganun na ganun din. It was a combination of white, pink my favorite, and red, athea's favorite. She mentioned it before, when we we're throwing up random questions to each to other, to get know more.

"Lab, i mean jade. Let's Freshen up before we go to bed, Ikukuha kita ng pang tulog mo, or gusto mo ikaw nalang para makapili ka? Dito yung mga damit mo." She pointed out, i smiled and nodded. She understood what i meant. "Okay, Mauna na ko, i'll just go take a quick shower." May.. May mga damit ako dito? Okay. I'll just have to see it myself. there was this extra room, a walk in closet with lots of storage for shoes and clothes. And it was beautiful. It matches the bedroom. Kaduktong din ang bathroom, sumilip lang ako, althea's about to take a shower but she let me take a look at it first and suprised to see that it was much bigger than the closet, i've always wanted a bathroom like that. And althea entered. So i was there, and still stunned at the beautiful walk in closet to noticed one big 2 door storage that has my name on it. Jade's. It was written in a calligraphy way. I was amazed of how my name was written there,  so i walked towards it to take a closer look, i let my fingertips traced the writtings. And i opened it to see that it was full, almost everything is pink. I knew it was all really mine. Maybe this is really my home, and i live here with a beautiful woman, my althea. I started looking thru my clothes and ended up choosing a red nighties, it was silk and much shorter than a cocktail dress. I just knew i would be comfortable wearing it. There we're also another big 2door storage that has "Althea's" written in it just like mine.

My heart jumped to hear the bathroom door opened and i turned around to look, she was dazzling with her hot pink nighties. I frozed. She is so beautiful and flawless. She smiled at me and i smiled back.

"It's your turn my jade. I made Everything ready for you, i'll just wait for you in the bed."

She smiled and, headed to the bed. I entered the beautiful bathroom. It smelled sweet, i was surprised to see lighted candles placed on the side of the bathtub. It was full of rose petals. Just like i wanted. Althea is just so sweet, and she really know me well, she knows what will make me happy, she is romantic in her own way. I just stayed in the tub for like 10 more minutes, i felt relaxed and energized from the warm water.

Althea's there sitting in the bed. She smiled at me and i smiled back. I felt the blush on my face.

"Did you liked it jade?"

"I loved it. It was exactly how i wanted althea. Thank you!"

I hurriedly jumped in the bed like i was a kid again. And she just stared at me as if holding back her laughter.

"You really know me well huh? You know exactly how i wanted my bath." I smiled at her as if i was teasing her.

"Ofcourse jade. I always do that, sometimes we even bath tog.. Nevermind, do you like what you see? The room? The closet?"

"Whoa. What? We? We bath together? Eh bakit kanina hindi mo ko sinabayan?" I turned to her, Teasing her again. I stared at her, and traced her noseline. Napakamot siya sa ulo niya. She's blushing. And couldn't hide her perfect smile.