Discovered.

Jade's

Its been a week now after that precious and memorable time with althea in greece, but i still couldn't get over with it.

It is now my top 2 on my 'top 10 best moments of my life.' Number 1, was when our eyes first met, when i first saw althea. And the rest of it was also with her.

She is everything to me, i still couldn't believe that, everything i need, and i want was given to me by a woman. All my life i thought i knew every little thing about myself, life is really full of surprises. And love will find you when you least expect it, love knows no gender, no age, no social status or whatever, it will just surprise you, and you can't control it, especially when it was someone like althea, you can never get enough of her, you can never resist falling inlove with her, because she is just close to being perfect. It took a long time for me to accept myself and fight for the woman who fought hard for me, who loved me unconditonally, who showed me how wonderful life is, how wonderful is to love and be loved truly. And if i could go back or reset my life, i would still love her the same, choose her over and over again.

"Hey, what's up lablab?" She hugged me from the back, i was scanning thru the pictures from our greece trip.

"i was just looking through our pictures."

"You have already looked at it a thousand times love."

I turned to looked at her smiling at me, i pinched her nose, "I just couldn't get over, sorry!"

"Hey, can we go out tonight? Well, it's friday. And tomorrow will be a busy day at work. Just wanted to chill a bit, We could go to saquijo? May gig ba si gabby tonight?"

"Really? I want that too. Let me ask her first." i got all excited and dialed gabby's number on my phone.

"Okay i'll just take a quick shower."
I smiled and nod at althea and she got into the bathroom.

After 2 rings, she rejected the call. I realized that it was already two weeks after we last talked, and i haven't heard anything from her, she doesn't return any of my calls and messages. Is she avoiding me? What did i do wrong?

Althea then got out of the bathroom.
"Ano lab? May gig daw sila?"

"I don't know love, she didn't answer maybe she's been busy, well we could go to a different place instead?"

"Okay lablab, c'mon get dressed!"

We go to a bar, nearby and took a couple of shots, kwentuhan, kulitan. It was a fun night, we went home when i told althea i was already feeling dizzy and sleepy, i could feel the the alcohol took over me, we took a quick shower, and lay down at the bed.

Althea then kissed me, i knew she want something more, but before i could even do a move, i fell asleep.

I woke up, without althea beside me, and realized that i'm naked, did i fell asleep naked? Maybe. I was just too drunk to remember. I took a quick shower before i got out of the room.

I saw althea, having a coffee at the dinning table, "Goodmorning lablab!" She said, smiling at me. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead, "Goodmorning din love!" I sat down infront of her, "sorry lab kagabi i was just too sleepy..and"

"Shh. Ako dapat ang magsorry." She giggled and, blushed. I got confused but before i could even say anything, she was already explaining. "Sorry that i took advantage, i just couldn't help it."

"What do you mean?" I was still confused. "I.. I took advantage of you being unconcious." She said, covering her face with her hands.

"Wha..What?! I couldn't even remember anything."

"Maybe you were just too drunk, but i couldn't resist hearing you moaning, and calling my name."

"Really, ang galing mo talaga lubb, i mean.. to think na hindi ko na alam yun pero nasasatisfy mo pa din ako." We laughed.

"Sorry.. Hindi ko uulitin yun, nakakabitin lang." Lalo akong natawa.

"Okay lang, i would still let you take advantage, or i would let you sexually harrass me, or even let you rape me. Because I'm all yours!"

She laughed and blushed. "Hey, that's not rape, you were calling out my name, and you didn't even pulled away!"

I just laughed, and we enjoyed the breakfast. She then took a quick shower and, i joined her. I wanted to make it up to her, we then made love.

"Lablab, ako nalang mag drive? Hahatid kita sa office tapos may dadaanan lang ako saglit, tapos pupunta na ko kayla dada, susunduin nalang kita later."

"Okay lab, tapos we could have dinner."

Dada and mama let miggy stay overnight yesterday, they really love miggy and wanted to spend more time with him.

After i dropped off althea in her office, i navigate gabby's store in the internet, i wanted to talk to her, i wanted to know if theres something wrong.

When i got out if my car and saw gabby, getting out of her store.

"Gabby!"

"Oh jade? What are you doing here?"

"Ahm, can we talk?"

"Maybe nextime jade, i'm in a hurry, i have lot of things to do. Sorry."

She then walked to her car, and opened the door, i stop her and slammed the door with a little effort.

"Wait, gabby. This won't take long."

"I told you, i'm busy jade."

"Please."

"Okay! What do you have to say jade? What is this all about?"

"Are you avoiding me?"

"No i'm not. Can i go now?"

She opened the door of her car again, but i closed it.

"Wait, i'm not yet done. May nagawa ba ko? Just tell me honestly."

"Okay, you want to know the truth, i don't want us to be friends anymore jade! So just leave."

"What? What did i do wrong? I don't understand gabby, please enlighten me."

"Jade. Please just go! Leave now, i'm busy and i don't want to talk."

"Bullshit! Just tell me straight gabby! Hindi ko maintindihan eh!"

"I don't want us to be friends anymore, i don't want to see you or talk to you anymore! Let's just forget we met each other, like it never really happened!"

"But why? What's wrong?!"

"Damn it jade! Hindi mo maintindihan? Bat ba ang kulit mo? Sinabi ko na diba? Ayoko makipagusap! At madami pa ko kailangan gawin! Umalis ka na."

"Hindi ako aalis hanggat hindi ko naiintindihan bakit ka ganyan!"

"Because i have fallen inlove with you! There i said it! At ayoko nito jade! all my life lalaki lang naman talaga, nagulat nalang ako sa nararamdaman ko. Sa isang tingin binago mo ko! Ginusto ko pang mas makilala at makasama ka, kaya nakuntento nalang ako na magkaibigan tayo! Pero ngayon hindi ko na kaya, may mahal kang iba at masaya kayo hindi ko na kaya pang makita yun! Nasasaktan na ko. Kaya lumalayo nalang ako, hayaan mo nalang akong gawin to!"

"Ga.. Gabby i'm sorry.."
I didn't know what to say, i just froze and just stared at her crying.

"No. You don't have to say anything. And if you could do me one favor, Just leave. And don't come near me anymore." She got into her the car leaving me standing there, frozen. I couldn't move, i couldn't believe what i just discovered. It felt really bad to have hurted someone, even if it was unintentional. I didn't know, i didn't expect it. If only i had, i would have avoided her first. Because she is special, and i don't want to hurt her in any way possible.