Saved.

Jade's

"Althea!!!" I ran towards her laying down covered with blood. I couldn't breathe, the tears was just so endless.

"Sorry althea! I'm so sorry!" I heared cathleen, and got into her car and ran off.

"Althea!! Stay with me. Please!"

Manang fe ang miggy then got out of the house hearing me shouting for help. They helped me out to carry althea in th car.

"Dito na lang kayo, manang ikaw na bahala kay miggy."

I hurriedly drive althea to the hospital.

"Are you jade?" I nodded. "Ms. Guevarra have lost a lot of blood but she is fine now, she wants to see you."

I walked towards the hallway, and saw batchi all worried, "jade! Anong nangyari? Okay na ba si althea?"

"Okay na daw siya, halika."

We entered the room where althea is, and she was unconcious. I sat down at the chair beside her bed and batchi stood on the other side.

I was just staring at her, finding the rigjt words to say when she wakes up. I blame myself, for everything. Everything that had happen to her when i entered her life, i got it all messed up. Tama si cathleen wala akong ibang nagawa kundi ang saktan siya.

She then woke up, "jade? Okay ka lang ba nasaktan ka ba?"

"Maiwan ko muna kayo tsong sa labas lang ako." Batchi then got out of the room. I held althea's hand and the tears suddenly fell.

"Okay lang ako, don't worry about me. I'm so sorry althea."

"Why are you crying? Buhay pa ko oh. At bakit ka nagsosorry? Wala kang kasalanan."

"Althea.. I, I'm sorry, i promise this will never happen again, Hindi ko alam kung tama ba tong gagawin ko, hindi to madali at hindi magiging madali but, this is for you althea, i have caused you so much pain from the start, up until now, and i don't want to messed up your life even more, you deserve a lot better. I'm really sorry for being a big dissapointment, wala akong kwenta, I'm letting you go, because i can't bare seeing you get hurt because of me. i also need to fix myself. Sobrang nagagalit ako sa sarili ko na pinapahirapan ko ang taong sobrang mahal ko, Please all i ask is just let me do this for you, i'm saving you from all the heartbreaks and pain i could ever give."

"Jade, ano ba tong pinagsasasabi mo! Hindi kita maintindihan."

"I'm sorry althea, i'm so sorry, but this is all i can do for you."

"jade, hindi naman na mahalaga yun, hindi naman ako nagrereklamo ha?, my life is so much better with you around, mas masakit tong ginagawa mo alam mo ba yun? Your asking for too much, your asking me to live a life without you, how could i even do that?!"

"I dont know, mahirap din para sakin to, but i needed to do this, i have to do this for you. we just have to be strong and accept things. But remember i love you, and i will always love you althea. I'm sorry please understand. I'm really sorry."

I couldn't bare it anymore, i let go of her hand and got out of the room, i then saw batchi, i held her hand, i couldn't stop my tears, "batchi ikaw na bahala kay althea, please take care of her and miggy, i'm really sorry."

I don't know what was i'm thinking but it just felt like it was the right thing to do. I got into my car and cried, i could fill up a glass with my tears, my heart ripped with the thought of leaving her but it was really for her own good, i couldn't stay with her and hurt her even more.

I got home and head straight to miggy's bed room, "mommy jade? Okay na po ba si mommy?"

"Yes baby, she's alright but still in the hospital, don't worry hindi na mauulit pa yun. baby, be a good boy okay? Listen to mommy althea always, take good care of her. I love you always baby, remember that."

"Opo mommy jade, i love you too!"
He hugged me, and i hold back my tears, "sige na baby, magpahinga ka na mommy althea will be home soon. Goodnight." I kissed his forehead, i'm just gonna miss this young man.

I got into our room, tears were just endless as i packed all of my things, and every little thing that would remind althea of me.

I have managed to put it all in may car, and i have booked a flight to the states over the internet on my phone, luckily i got one and the flight is 3 hours from now. Dumaan muna ako sa bahay namen, at iniwan ko ang kotse with all of my stuff in it. With a note,

"Don't worry about me mama and dada, i'll be fine. I have to do this for althea, i couldn't hurt her even more, i don't want to messed her life again, she doesn't deserve someone like me. I'm leaving her, because i love her so much. Please, watch over her for me, i love you mama and dada.

PS. Just put all of my stuff in my room, they're all important. Please thank you!"

I then took a cab with my my one luggage, and head to the airport.

I couldn't sleep to think that it was still a long flight, i already miss althea. But i have to be strong, theres no turning back, i've already made a choice, and i choose to love her even more that i am willing to sacrifice everything for her own good. I choose not to hurt her again, not to messed her life again.