Content.

Althea's

I felt guilty how i was acting so stupidly jealous, na wala naman talaga akong basehan. Hindi ko lang talaga maiwasan, may nararamdaman akong kakaiba. Madalas, pag ganito hindi ako nagkakamali. Pero hindi ko na dapat isipin pa, dapat pinagkakatiwalaan ko si jade.

It's sunday, my most awaited free day, a day to spend with my family, i've been so busy and so as jade, we didn't have time for miggy. i wanted to visit tatay and miggy wants to go to tagaytay. He wanted to ride the ferris wheel at sky ranch, ewan ko ba. Paborito nila ni jade yun, kahit paulit ulit na.

"Hi tatay, namiss kita! Pasensya ka na at di masyado nakakadalaw, busy lang sa trabaho."

"Hello po tay. Masaya po ako, kasama ang anak ninyo, at gaya ng sinasabi ko lagi, aalagaan ko po siya at hindi ko iiwan. Pamilya po kami kasama ang apo niyo."

Jade, held my hand. Miggy on his side, nakaakbay siya dito, i was just staring at her teary eyed.

After staying a couple of minutes, we then said our goodbyes and prayers for tatay, and got into the car.

I drive for about an hour going to tagaytay. miggy and jade, fell asleep during the ride. My sleepyheads. Pa sulyap sulyap ako sakanila habang nangiti, wala na kong mahihiling pa. Kuntento ako sa buhay na to, kasama silang dalawa. Hindi ko to ipagpapalit, at gagawin ko ang lahat wag lang silang mawala sakin, nothing would come between us.

"Lab? Hey.." Caressing her face. Everytime i looked at her, i'm still dazzled, to her alluring face. She's just so beautiful, and its a privilage to have her as my girlfriend.

"We're here. Wake up my love."
She smiled at me and held my hand and kissed it. "Hey baby boy, wake up." I reached for miggy on the backseat to wake him up.

Sumakay kami lahat sa ferris wheel, tuwang tuwa sina jade at miggy, parang firstime nilang makasakay at makita ang view. Masaya, pagkatapos nun ay nag lunch kami sa favorite nameng restaurant dito at ngayon ay papunta na kami ng mall gustong magshopping ni jade.

May napapansin ako, parang may iba kay jade, bigla nalang siyang ngumingiti out of nowhere, habang naglalakad kami sa mall. Hindi ko na alam kung ako ba ang iniisip niya o masaya lang talaga siya.

"Uy, lablab? Nababaliw kana ba?"

"Huh? Hindi may naalala lang ako."

Ilang oras din kami nagpaikot ikot sa mall, Kung ano ano binili ni jade mga dress, shoes, siya na din pumili ng mga para sakin, binilan din namen si miggy, at nagpaalam saglit si jade may titingnan lang daw siya.

Kami naman ni miggy, pumunta ng toy store, binilan ko siya ng toy na gusto niya. Patapos na kami, ng bumalik si jade.

"Hi lab, hi baby boy! Tapos na kayo?"
Jade kissed me on the cheek and miggy too, i was just smiling at her wondering where she went and what she bought.

"Opo mommy jade! Happy po ako! Thank you po!" Miggy then hugged her.

"Gutom na ko lab! Kain tayo somewhere."

We then get to the parking lot and and head to a seafood restaurant.

Masaya kaming kumaen, titingnan ko lang si jade na nakatingin din sakin, smiling. Pinagmamasdan niya ko, at ganun din ako.

Natapos ang dinner namen at umuwi na din kami, pinagpahinga na din namen si miggy. Tiningnan lang ako ni jade habang binubuksan ko ang mga pinamili namen, at nakaupo sa kama, nagulat ako ng lumohod siya sa harap ko, looking to my eyes and smiling.

"Althea i have something for you." She hand me a small box, and i opened it, a gold cartier love bracelet.

"Happy Anniversary lablab! I heart you! Syempre i got myself too, para pareho tayo."

"Wow. I heart you too! It's so beautiful, i've always wanted this jade. Thank you!"

"You forgot about our anniversary?" She was suddenly on her feet and turned away from me, i just smiled and hugged her from the back. She turned to look at me, and i hand her a little box. She opened it and smiled, teary eyed. It was a gold promise ring from cartier engraved with our initials.

"Happy anniversary lablab! Ofcourse i wouldn't forget, see?" I let her see my hand, i got myself too.

"Its perfect lablab. Thank you! Akala ko nakalimutan mo talaga, i heart you!"

I then took the ring and held her left hand putting it in her ring finger.

She then hugged me and, caressed my face, "mahal na mahal kita althea guevarra!"

"And i love you too so much my jade tanchingco!" I held her face and kissed her, nagulat nalang ako na naisandal ko na pala siya sa pintuan, she then tilt her head, and i kissed her neck, kinapa ko ang zipper nasa sa likod ng dress na suot niya. She let her arms slide taking off the dress, i then removed the lock of her bra, and explored her body, hawak niya lang ang ulo ko pushing me closer to her. "Ughhh lablab!" Hearing her moan made me feel more excited, after i explored her body, i kissed her lips again, and my hand was already in her lower part, i managed to put my hand inside of her undies and, let my 2 fingers in and out of her.

"Ughh! Fuck lablab! Ughh!" I kissed her while doing that, and when i already felt that she was all wet, i let her lay down on the bed, removed my dress myself and, kissed her from her belly to her crotch, i played it with my tongue, she moaned louder and louder and after a couple of minutes doing it, jade felt the orgasm run thru her body.

She then kissed my lips, and unlocked my bra, she exchanged our position, and kissed me again, to my neck, my shoulders, my chest all the way down to my belly, she meet my lips again, she managed to put her hand inside of my underwear too, letting her fingers in and out of me, "ugghhh!" It was way beyond pleasure. It felt like i was in heaven. She then kissed my neck again all the way down to my crotch, she removed my undies and she played it with her tongue, i was really fascinated about how jade is so good doing it, like an expert. Na bothered tuloy ako kung nasatisfy ko din siya, the orgasm suddenly bursted out thru my body.

We kissed again, and just lay down there catching our breath smiling at how wild we can be. That was really amazing, the next thing i knew it was already morning, i guess we fell asleep right after we made love.