Courage.

Jade's

I woke up just staring at my beautiful althea, my girlfriend, my partner, my number one supporter, my family, my sister, my bestfriend, and my everything. I just looked at her, tracing her noseline, she opened her eyes and i said, "Goodmorning expert! I heart you my love!" She smiled and hide her face in the soft blanket, tinangal ko ito at hinalikan agad siya, she refused saying, "uy hindi pa ko nag ttoothbrush!" Covering her mouth.

"Eh ano naman! I still wanted to kiss you lablab!" I then kissed her, and she let me to.

"Ang saya mo ata ngayon lablab?" She was looking to my eyes and smiling.

"Kasi, i heart you and last night was really damn amazing. It was an awesome anniversary celebration." I pinched her nose, my second favorite part of althea's astonishing face, first is her eyes.

"It is! And you we're.. you we're really wild and.. Tempting!" She replied. And i nearly laugh about it.

"I heart you my love! Let's get ready? You still have work and we don't want miggy to be late."

"Okay, and hey, i want to shower with..with you my jade?"

"Sasabihin ko na dapat yun naunahan mo lang ako, tara!"

We then bath together, i've managed to satisfy her as quicly as possible while taking a shower, and so as she. Nairaos namen with a little amount of time.

"Lablab, you take care okay? And before you go, i needed to tell you something. I heart you! So much, don't you ever forget about that."

She gave me a quick kiss. "I'm not going to work today love, i'm going to see gabby, for lunch. Okay lang ba?"
I know it's not, i won't go either if she doesn't want me to.

"Okay lablab, just update me okay?"

"Okay? So its really okay with you?"

"Yes, i trust you jade with all of me, so its really okay. You just have to let me know where you are, at baka maka sunod pa ko, i heart you expert!"

That gave me chills. The thought of being called expert is unbelievable, beacuse she is the one who is the expert. She always take me beyond the universe.

"Hey! Your the expert lablab! I heart you too. And, yeah i'll update you ofcourse! I'll just take a cab later, para isang kotse lang tayo pauwi." She nodded, and smiled. I kissed her again.

"Ehem. Tama na po yan. At baka malate po ako." Miggy smiling and teasing us.

Hinatid ko sila palabas, and get to the room to fix myself, i then got a text message from gabby.

'Hey see you later jade, saan mo gusto mag lunch?'

I then replied.
'Hi gabby, kahit saan itext mo nalang ha? See you!'

Couple of minutes later, i got a text again from her.

'How about, IHop at the fort? You like?"

'That would be great. See you then!'

I wore a red, floral dress and a white stilettos. I fixed my hair, with a big curls. I was nervous and excited. The thought of seeing gabby again, is just surreal. I never really expect it coming, after that night in tagaytay, i've let destiny decide if we we're really meant to be friends, suddenly it felt confusing, how can i be confused with what i feel for her and be sure of althea at the same time? That is just crazy.

I arrived at iHop the fort, 15 minutes late, i saw her looking at me and smiling, i then walked towards her and kissed her on the cheek. It was nothing but a friendly greeting.

"Sorry gabby i'm late, i just took a cab."

"Hey, its okay i just got here, should we order?"

"Yes. I'm starving."

We had an awesome lunch, we talked about how our life had been for the past few months. Masayang kwentuhan. Hindi na din namin namalayan ang oras. Lumipat kami sa seattle's best to have some coffee.

"Ahm, jade! I have gig later, do you want to come and watch?"

"Uyy! Mukang masaya, sige! Sama ako! Dun ko nalang pasunudin si althea."

She smiled at me. I was dazzled to that smile, and just stared at her. We were having a coffee, and i just froze there looking at her, while she was stirring her coffee. My heart jumped in shock when my phone vibrated, it was althea.

'Hi lablab, saan ka na? Nasundo ko na si miggy, ihatid ko muna siya kayla batchi, tapos puntahan na kita.'

'Lab, may gig si gabby sa saguijo she invited us to watch, dun mo nalang ako puntahan? Take care love.'

'Okay, i'll see you lablab. You too take care.'

We then headed to saquijo, with gabby's red mini cooper, she had some rehearsal with her band, while i was just there, sitting.. watching her, the set started then, and she sang a couple of songs.. Althea then came, kissed me and sat beside me she ordered frozen margarita for us, there was i, all frozen watching gabby, she was singing akap by imago, with full of love, emotion and passion.

"Goodevening po sa lahat ng nandito ngayon, i hope you guys are having fun, listening to our hearts thru music, anyone here who wants to join us?"

Masaya lahat, nagpapalakpakan at nag ccheer, nagulat nalang ako na, tumayo si althea, at nagpresintang kumanta. Anong trip niya? Di ko maintindihan pero masaya at nag cheer nalang ako.

"Yess!! Go lablab!" I shouted.

"Whoa. Palapakan naman natin si miss?"

Althea on the stage, "Althea." Nakita kong binulungan niya si gabby, at inabot naman sakanya ang gitara,

"Magandang gabi po sainyong lahat, i hope you guys will like this song." Althea, all confident and dazzling speaking thru the microphone, smiling to everyone, and stared at me. I just froze there, feeling all proud and happy, she is just simply amazing.

Bumaba si gabby sa stage at umupo infront of me.

"She sings pala ah?" I turned to look at gabby and smiled, proud of my althea. I don't know where she got that courage to sing infront of many people, knowing her she is confident of herself but, doesn't really want to sing infront of many people, sobrang bihira niya ipakita yun.

"Yes. and she's good!"
I turned to look at althea again, she started to sing, it was 'Sa'yo pa rin by GDC'  i'm stunned and speechless. I could look at her forever.