Quarell.

Jade's

Ang labo lang na ang saya saya namin, bigla nalang magiiba. Nakaka sama ng loob na parang hindi niya ko pinagkakatiwalaan.

I then started the car, without knowing where to go, i thought of going to saquijo. I sat down, and ordered two shots of vodka, and ininom ng magkasunod. Napayuko nalang trying to clear off my mind. I was shock someone sat infront of me. It was gabby.

"Jade?"
I just stared at her.

"Kakatapos lang ng gig namin! Sayang di mo inabutan."

Hindi pa din ako nagsalita, "uy, may problema ka noh?"

"I just need to breathe." She stared at me and wait for me to say something again.

"Ang labo kasi, wala naman ako ginagawang masama." She stared at me confused to what was i'm saying. I paused for a minute to gather my thoughts.

"Hindi lang naman kasi sa actions yan jade, minsan may feelings at thoughts tayo na mali, at nararamdaman niya siguro yun." She said.

Okay, did i heard that correct? She was right, i'm feeling something different, i was already cheating because i'm thinking of somebody else, and i'm hiding it from althea. Once you lie and hide something, its already cheating.

"Ewan ko, well.. it's about you gabby, she's jealous. Binibigyan niya ng ibang kulay ang friendship natin."

"I'm sorry jade."

"No, you don't have to apologize. There's nothing wrong about this gabby."

Hindi na siya nagsalita, we took a couple more shots. "Hey gab, i should probably go home, para maayos na namin to, thanks for hearing me out."

"Always, kaya mo pa ba magdrive?"

"Yes. Thanks again!"

I got into my car and drive home. When i entered the house, i saw althea, sitting at the couch looking at me. I sat down beside her, and stared at her.

"I'm sorry." Sabay kaming nasalita.

"Althea, i'm sorry, there is nothing really going on between me and gabby, i would never do that to you. Please trust me love."

"I trust you jade."

"Pero bakit ganun, parang pinaparamdam ko sakin na hindi."

"I'm sorry, i just can't help it, i don't want to lose you jade, i'm so scared for you to find somebody else and leave me."

"I love you althea, so much. I've already found the one for me, and it was you. You're the only person i could ever love."

"I love you too. I'm really sorry."

I hugged her tight, it was a hug of assurance that i need to stop thinking about anybody else only her, it was just an infatuation over gabby, humahanga lang ako sa pagka positive niya at pagiging maganda at talented. But it was really althea, it was her, whom i love and i could ever love. I can't live my life without her, i can't imagine myself leaving her for somebody else.

Days have past by so fast i realized that it was already the day of our flight to greece. After that night with gabby, naging busy na din ako, kami ni althea so i didn't had the chance to talk to her again, at siya din, hindi na din siya nagparamdam. Baka busy din.

"Baby, behave ka dito ah? Wag mo pasakitin ang ulo ni tito batchi mo. Ilang days lang andito na ulit kami ni mommy at marami kaming pasalubong for you." I said, and i hugged him tight.

"Opo mommy jade! Promise po! Magingat po kayo dun at mag enjoy, you derserve it po lagi nalang po kayo pagod sa work."

"Thank you anak, we love you so much!" Althea then hugged her.

"Okay, ako na bahala dito, pumasok na kayo at baka maiwan pa kayo ng eroplano!" Batchi insisted.

"Thanks batchi!"

Its a 12 hour flight to Athens, Greece will be staying there for the first 2 days, and the other 3 days in santorini.

I'm just so excited. Althea and i watched a couple of movies, took some snacks and talked about random things during the whole flight.

We arrived at the airport and a guy smiled at us raising his note with althea's name in it. Althea approached him.

"Hi, I'm Althea Guevarra, this is my girlfriend Jade."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Nathan, i would be guiding you all through out your trip here, welcome to Athens. Let's get you guys in your hotel."

We got into his van, natulala kami ni althea habang nakikita ang mga nadadaanan namin. Nakakatuwa na lahat ay inayos niya na para samin.

We arrived at, Hermes Hotel Athens. The hotel is just really amazing, the beautiful architecture of greece applies.
My jaw dropped.

Nathan assited us until we got into our hotel room, he hand us a map of greece and list of where should we go around athens, from fairs, transportations, to recommended restaurants, and other information that would help us.

"You know my number Ms. Guevarra, and you can call me anytime when you need something. For now, you need to get some rest, i know you guys are tired from the flight. Goodbye!"

"Thank you Nathan."
We said as he get out of the room.

"Thank you my love."
I hugged her from the back, whispering in her ear. Binubuksan niya ang luggage namin. She turned to look at me.

"Your welcome, we should change and get some rest, for later."

We then head to the shower and we just can't help it, we made love. We the lay down at the bed after and fell asleep.

"Gising na lablab." I whispered at her ear, tracing her noseline. She smiled at me and kissed me. We then got up and fix ourselves.

We head to Meliartos, one of the best restaurants here in athens, as it was said in the information sheet nathan had given to us, it was really a great lunch.

After lunch, Our first stop would be the Acropolis, And the Acropolis Museum.

"Love stike a pose!" Na-adik na ata siya sa pag picture with her camera, paulit ulit niya kong pinag pose kung saan saan.

"Lablab, the first 1000 pictures are for memories this is just obsessive." We laughed and took some selfies. Someone have offered to took pictures of us together, and told us to get more close and sweet, so we did, kissing, hugging with the beautiful Acropolis as our background, it was like we're doing a pre-nuptial pictorial.

Ang bilis ng oras naglibot kami for that 2 days in athens, we've seen the best of athens, The Parthenon, The Temple of Hephaestus and etc. it was breath taking. We passed by at some of the shops and brought something for miggy.

Nathan dropped us off in the airport for our flight to santorini, it took 30-45 minutes to get us there. I'm stunned, looking to the beautiful city.

I was just so happy. This is an amazing trip, and greece is so beautiful. I fell in love with the place, and i fell inlove with althea all over again, i am so blessed to have her in my life. And she always give the best for me.