Escape.

Jade's

I heared althea left just like batchi told her to do so. It was what i needed, i needed her to let me think, to let me ease this pain myself. I don't know how much time it will take, but if she do love me she will understand, and wait for me patiently. I just want to be alone, its right, for her to give me what i need.

It was already 6am when i woke up, i've been crying since althea left, and fell asleep, my eyes hurts. I took a quick shower and thought of leaving before anyone could even notice, i still don't want to talk to althea, and knowing her she will not stop until we understand each other, or i'll let her explain everything. Ayoko na maabutan niya pa ko dito, it felt like talking to her or hearing her out is not what i really need right now. Hindi din naman ako pwede umuwi sa'amin. I'm sure dun niya ko unang hahanapin. Sally's out of town with her boyfriend, and i don't have any other close friend aside from david. At hindi siya kasali sa choices ko, ayoko naman gumawa ng bagay na ikakagulo pa ng sitwasyon.

Nagdrive lang ako, without even knowing where to go. Actually gusto kong magpunta sa malayo eh. I was driving for about 3 hours and i realize that i'm in tagaytay already. Perfect. I could stay in a hotel here for a little while. I noticed i have nothing but my wallet and my phone, with a lot of missed calls from althea. Maybe she already knew that i left batchi's house. And so i turned it off. Maybe she can be all that worried and track where am i.

I drop by at a department store to bought some clothes and toiletries. And some snack that i could eat later. When i got into my hotel room, i just lay down at the comfy king sized bed, this is what i need. I needed to escape everything. I heard a sound coming from my stomach, i missed dinner last night and i'm already starving so i eat the snack i bought.

After eating, i watched some movies and it was already evening when i felt like i needed to do something and relax. And thought of going for a swim. So i put on my new swimsuit that i bought and the hotel room's robe and got out of my room. I hit the 7th floor on the elevator, the receptionist at the lobby informed me that the pool area is on the 7th.

Pinili ko ang malaking jacuzzi instead of the big pool, malamig na dito sa tagaytay, so i needed warm water.

When i was relaxing at the jacuzzi, eyes closed. I remember how althea prepare the bathroom for me. Tears started to fell, i missed her. A lot. Nagulat ako ng may waiter na biglang lumapit.

"Goodevening ma'am! Do you want anything for tonight? We have a long list of drinks you can choose from."

"Oh. Well, how about a glass of red wine please. Thank you!"

"Okay ma'am, will serve that in a bit."

2 hours later, i decided to get in my room. I took a quick shower and lay down at the bed, nuon ko naramdaman ang pagod. Nakatulog ako agad.

When i woke up, i turned on my phone to check what time is it. I've received a lot of messages from althea, batchi, wila, sally and david. Pero ang pinansin ko eh yung galing kay mama.

'Anak nasaan kaba? Pumunta dito so althea kanina, hinahanap ka? Are you two been fighting?'

'Anak, balitaan mo naman ako kung nasaan ka ha? Nag aalala ako sayo. Magingat ka.'

Tears started to gathered in my eyes. I couldn't bare knowing she's all worried.
So i started to type, to reply in her message.

'Mama, don't worry. I''m okay, i'm safe. I just needed time for myself. And don't worry althea and i are still together. You know how much i love her mama. I just wanted to breathe a bit, alone. Sorry for making you all worried, i love you!'

I got up as soon as i realized that it was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon. And i'm starving, i took a quick shower and dressed up to grab some late lunch somewhere. I then headed to the parking area, and started to drive.

I didn't exactly know where to go, wala din ako masyadong alam dito sa tagaytay, but i wanted to eat authentic chinese food. And luckily may nadaanan akong chinese restaurant.

After my late lunch i decided to go sky ranch, the only place i know here. Naglibot ako lakad lakad, got a cup of coffee from SBC. I was really fascinated about the big ferris wheel, even before. Althea and i have some memories riding it. So, i bought a ticket and got in.

I couldn't help but cry, the thoughts of what happened kept hunting me. I couldn't forget it, i was unable to forced myself to move on from it. And i miss my althea, and miggy. I miss our family. But i know i'm still not ready to face her, i can still feel my heart broken.

After the ride, i got into my car and drive to the hotel, i passed by a local resto bar and thought of having a couple drinks.

I was already in my 4th glass of mojito. There were this acoustic band playing on the stage, with a girl as a their vocalist. Her voice is really nice, but i didn't bother to watch her, instead i ordered another glass and drink it, i cried. I could feel the pain over and over again. Maybe an hour later, i started to feel dizzy, and sleepy. I was now on my 6th glass. And i couldn't take it anymore, i wanted to vomit. I took the bill and pay for it and got out of the bar.

I walked to the parking and before i could even get close to my car, i vomited. Parang sinusuka ko na pati bituka ko, grabe. Nang may biglang lumapit sakin.

"Easy lang kasi, here!" She handed me a handkerchief and a bottled water.

I then looked at her, she smiling at me. she's.. she's beautiful, she has this astonishing brown eyes, shoulder length curly hair. A woman a guy can ever dreamed of.

"Oh. Thank you! You probably think i'm a wild party girl. I'm sorry you caught me like that. Nakakahiya." It felt awkward, she looked at me like she was trying to melt me down.

"Nope. I didn't even thought of it. Hi! I'm Gabriela Prieto." She held her hand and i accepted it.

"Wait, your the singer inside right?"
"Yeah."
"Nice to meet you gabriela, i'm jade tanchingco."
"Nice to meet you too jade, well ahm just gabby. just call me gabby."
"Okay gabby." I smiled and she was staring at me. Its like i have known her for a long time now. Sobrang na awkwardan na ko sa tingin niya, kaya tinanggal ko na ang kamay ko.

I was never really attracted to anyone but althea, she's the most beautiful person in the world for me. I just find gabby, beautiful and sexy. But wasn't really attacted, am i?

We then sat on a bench at the parking lot. "Nice voice ah?" I said, trying to break the ice.

"I'm looking at you from the stage, i thought you weren't really paying attention. You seemed bothered and out of this world. But thank you!"

"Yeah, maybe i was thinking of something, pero nakikinig naman ako."

"Why? did your boyfriend ditched you?"

"Ahm, no. I wasn't waiting for someone. Magisa lang ako."

"Oh ngayon hindi ka na magisa."

I still feel dizzy, the alcohol must have done its purpose to my body. I just frozed there looking at her, alluring face. I'm dazzled.