Memory Hunting.

Althea's

She was there, when i opened the door, My jade.. i just stared at her, waiting for her to say something. Damn, I wanted to hug her.

I managed to calm jade. It hurts me to see her like that, like she was trying to bare this situation that she's in. And i know it's hard for her. Malamang, pakiramdam niya sinasabi lang sakanya ang mga bagay na gusto nilang maalala niya. At hindi ang mga bagay na dapat niyang malaman. It's unfair.

"Okay, okay.. I'll take it slow. It would probably take time for me to remember but please, please althea don't give up on me. I need you." She smiled, still crying.

And again, that face, i couldn't resist. I hugged her, i missed that. I really missed that.

"Wag ka magalala, hindi ako mawawala. I'll just be here waiting."

"Thank you althea! I just know, that you are a great friend to me."

"So, i will take it slow, in this Memory hunting." She laugh a bit to what she said. And i laugh at it also. And we stared at each other.

Kung may mga bagay siyang nakalimutan, hindi ang humor nya. She's still jade, the funny and bubbly jade.

After that day, mabilis na lumipas ang araw.. 3 months had past and, jade came to me more often. Its her way of knowing herself. Madalas sa bahay siya tumatambay, pinagluluto ko siya ng mga paborito niya. More like, Naging mag bestfriends kami, and it was enough for me. Atleast, i can see her and be with her. Di niya man naalala ang lahat, i couldn't be more thankful that she's still here, alive.

"Uyy althea? Nakikinig kaba sa kwento ko? Parang out of this world ka!" She smiled.

Bigla akong natauhan. Masakit lang maalala lahat, at hindi ko magawang kalimutan yun.

"Ah eh! Oo nakikinig ako noh. May naisip lang ako bigla, kumaen ka na lang lablab!"

Hindi ko na ata napigilan tawagin siya ng ganun. Siguro namiss ko. Ang tagal na din kasi, namimiss ko na ding tinatawag niya kong lablab.

"Lablab?" She smiled. Natuwa ata siya o naconfused nanaman.

"Wa.. Wala wala yun! Eto kumaen ka pa oh! Alam kong pabirito mo yan."

I kept her distracted. And i know i suck at changing topic, and trying to hide something from her.

"Yun oh. Ang sarap mo magluto talaga! And uyy, cute yung lablab. Parang familiar, parang lagi kong naririnig."

She was smiling, Natawa nalang din ako, i wanted to tell her that she used to call me that way. I seriously wanted to tell her everything about us.

Days, weeks past by. at mas lalo pa kami naging close, Suddenly, it was like we we're back to where we started. It actually feels good, i get to know her even more better.

In this memory hunting process, i get to discover, a lot more of jade's different side. It was as if i was learning more from her than helping her, to remember

I was trying to look at the brighter side of this whole incident. But it still hurts. I still couldn't believe this is all happening. It was real. It wasn't just a nightmare.