Rivalry.

Althea's

Hindi ko maintindihan kung ano nanaman tong nararamdaman ko, but i was jealous again, jealous of how jade is so amazed watching gabby singing her heart out on the stage, she has a really good voice and for sure she will have everyone's attention. But looking to jade's fascination, it suddenly felt wrong, i just feel it.

She doesn't even bother to talk to me, she was just so engage to gabby, and i feel so stupid to have her beside me yet her eyes and attention was with the woman on stage. It felt like i was having this rivalry with gabby, that i have to do something to win jade again, to have her eyes locked into mine.

I don't know what was i'm thinking, but it just felt like i needed to, i don't really know where i got all that courage to stand up and volunteered to sing.

May mga kaya siyang gawin na kaya ko din, and i'll do everything for jade, nothing will ever come between us.

"Thank you po!"

I didn't expect the crowd will enjoy, and went all crazy, "Moreee!!! More!!!" They shouted but i just smiled, and took off the guitar, hand it to one of gabby's bandmates. Bumaba ako sa stage at sinalubong naman ako ni gabby. She held her hand, and i accepted it.

"Nice voice althea! That was really a great song, maybe we could invite you again for another song?"

"Thank you gabby, pero okay na yun. Hindi ko na ata kakayanin sa susunod."

We giggled. She then got up on the stage, and i sat down beside jade, she kissed me, "i heart you lablab, my Gosh i didn't expect that, i'm stunned! You were just so great!!" Natawa lang ako, and natuwa na tagumpay ang plano ko, she was happy. "Thank you lablab, but that is just never gonna happen again, nakakahiya pala. I heart you too!!" She smiled, "No tuwang tuwa nga ang lahat, i'm so proud of you." I just smiled and kissed her again.

"Palakpakan ulit natin si Althea! Ang galing! Our next song would be Barcelona, by GDC,  if you guys know the song please do sing with me. i dedicate this to you jade and althea, para sa pagibig na walang panghuhusga."

We have enjoyed the rest night, jade and i talked about how the day went, tumitingin tingin lang siya kay gabby to watch, but i know her attention is mine.

We then said our goodbyes to gabby, and so as she, we then head right home. As i was driving, i was just smiling, "You looked happy lablab?"
She asked. And i stopped the car.

"Yes, i'm happy. And i couldn't wait until we get home!"

"Huh? Why lablab? Are we gonna? Right now? Here?" She got confused, I laugh, i understood what she meant.

"Yes, but that will have to be in our home, i couldn't wait to give you this."
I hand her an envelope and she opened it, her jaw dropped and smiled, teary eyed. "Oh my God, Althea." It was a 2 plane tickets for a 5 days vacation in santorini, greece.

We've always wanted to go there together, so i got this all planned even before our anniversary.

"It was actually my gift for our anniversary, you better clear your schedule for next week! Are you happy?"

She hugged me, and cried. "Hey, hey.. Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy and, i've always wanted time for just you and me. I heart you!"

"I heart you too, these past few weeks had been pretty stressing so i thought we needed a break, and have time to relax, i know miggy would understand."

"Ofcourse he will, gusto niya din magpahinga din tayo, at magrelax naman. I'm so happy althea! Thank you!"

We then head home, feeling tired but happy and excited for our trip. We showered together, i don't know if it was just me, but lately i am more turned on making love in the bathroom. after being in the bathroom, for about an hour, we then lay down in the bed, jade cuddled me, she was tracing my shoulders with her fingertips.

"I heart you lablab." She said it looking into my soul, and i'm in love with her, over and over again, i'm stunned from the way she stared at me. I melted.

"I heart you too! Are you excited about the trip?"

"I am! I can't wait lablab! I mean this is the first time we will be traveling together. I'm sure it would be fun!"

"It will be ofcourse! We will make the most out of it!"

"You really surprised me, i thought you have really forgotten about our anniversary, but you gave me a ring, and then this? Sorry i just had a bracelet for you, its just that i had been so busy and can't even think of something else, but one day you'll see i will make it up to you love."

"It's okay jade, i really liked the bracelet, you know that i wanted this, And you don't have to explain, it's really okay. Every single day your with me is already a gift."

"Thanks for always understanding althea." I kissed her forehead and she bury her face on my chest, hugging me.

I just watched her fell asleep she is just so beautiful, i then fell asleep too.

"Jade!!!" And the door opened, she hurriedly sat beside me, "what happen love?" She was all worried, and i just stared at her, my tears suddenly fell, and i hugged her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes. Sorry i got you all worried."

"Its okay love, did you had a bad dream?"

"Yeah."

"Whatever it is, Its was just dream love, don't worry okay? Get up and fix yourself, baka masunog nnaman yung niluluto ko."

I just nodded and managed to give her a smile. I woke up having this nightmare, my greatest fear, jade leaving me for good. I cannot ever go on with my life, i wouldn't be able to function the same way again. I just can't lose her.

We then had our breakfast, after it, we got into the car and i dropped off jade at the foundation, we have to finish everything at work, for our vacation nextweek.

After work, i head to the foundation to fetch jade, nagkwentuhan kami ng kung ano ano, with work, habang papunta kami sa school ni miggy.

We had dinner and dropped by at the mall to buy some school supplies miggy would be needing in his project, when we got home, We let miggy rest, i saw jade smiling while sitting on the couch, with her phone.

"Sino katext mo lablab?"

"Ah eh wala lablab, si gabby nagthank you lang ako sa kagabi."

"Ang saya mo ah!"
Di ko alam bat na badmood agad ako. Kinakain nanaman ako ng selos ko, naalala ko ang panaginip ko kanina.

"Althea? What do you mean?"

"Wala nakakatuwa lang."

"Althea, ano bang pinagsasabi mo? Ano nanaman to?"

"Your flirting with her ha jade? Alam mo no matter what i do, it wasn't really enough!"

"Oh God! Here we go again! Lahat nalang ba pag hihinalaan mo? Pakiramdam mo lagi niloloko kita! Wala naman akong ginagawang masama! Bahala ka nga!"

Jade got out of the house and slammed the door.